• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If everyone tries to reserve ten tickets each we'll collectively have a 0.001% chance of getting tickets for the Love Live Final Concert!

Oh and if the above sentence makes no sense, news just in μ's is packing their bags and making way for the Sunshine.

Crescent-

If everyone tries to reserve ten tickets each we'll collectively have a 0.001% chance of getting tickets for the Love Live Final Concert!

Oh and if the above sentence makes no sense, news just in μ's is packing their bags and making way for the Sunshine.

gye5Y9o_20151205000546f3b.jpg

Extra infos:

Final live will be on Mar 31-Apr 1 at Tokyo Dome
Final single will be released on March 2nd

Keep in mind that this is just some leaked info and the official info will be released tomorrow through a video by the seiyuus themselves. Pretty sad news but they had to end somewhere I guess. Wonder if they'll make a new game for Aqours or are KLab gonna continue the JP version by integrating Aqours into it, since there's only 1 cycle of UR left in JP till all pairs are done anyways.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They have to continue with Aqours songs. If they end the game and launch a new game, I can only imagine the salt.

I'm also surprised that there isn't going to be at least one mixed concert between the two groups.

sakuori

I was thinking they're just going to integrate Aqours in SIF now or maybe make a new game with µ's and A-RISE still in it.

Pretty strange to me that they're just ending µ's at its peak. Maybe it's just the end of µ's doing concerts by themselves and they're going to do the concerts alongside Aqours in the future?
I'm still in denial.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I was thinking they're just going to integrate Aqours in SIF now or maybe make a new game with µ's and A-RISE still in it.

Pretty strange to me that they're just ending µ's at its peak. Maybe it's just the end of µ's doing concerts by themselves and they're going to do the concerts alongside Aqours in the future?
I'm still in denial.
I don't know if there's a reason to keep writing songs for them if you also have to generate dozens of tracks for Aqours as well. That and probably at least a few of them are going to have their own careers.

Hachitora

Made some good friends on here thanks to µ's. Without µ's, I would never have found the greatest thread on gaf. That being said, I'm liking Aqours so far so I hope they do well ^^

Hopefully they broadcast the final concert in theaters throughout America. Surely they know they have a worldwide audience that would gladly pay money to see that, especially with this being µ's final performance.

Edit: I've been a fan of µ's since my freshman year of high school. Now, I'm about to graduate, and µ's themselves are also finishing up. Quite poetic

tenton

I don't know if there's a reason to keep writing songs for them if you also have to generate dozens of tracks for Aqours as well. That and probably at least a few of them are going to have their own careers.

Well most of them had careers before µ's. Being an idol wasn't and isn't their full time jobs. Obviously their careers have taken off because of Love Live and their own projects (especially things like their own solo singing debuts) got greenlit, but they do have other things to do. :p Like visiting Los Angeles, one by one or two by two. But this time, they need to tell me when they're coming!

It's a good way to end this on a high note and let Nanjo Yoshino's knee take less punishment from now on. :p

We'll see how Sunshine/Aquors goes as the successor.

At least they made the lottery a bit easier individually. Only one entry per person, as opposed to the 500 entries people try with buying 500 copies of the BD. Sure, people can have multiple entries, but this will slow them down. :p Plus Tokyo Dome adds 20k more seats or so versus Saitama Super Arena. Still, general sales will sell out in 5 seconds once that goes up, I'm sure.

Hopefully they broadcast the final concert in theaters throughout America. Surely they know they have a worldwide audience that would gladly pay money to see that, especially with this being µ's final performance.

They do broadcast the concert live around Southeast Asia, but that probably won't work in the US, due to the time zone differences. Though I'd be up for a 2am showing in LA, but it'd probably be like 10-20 of us, unless we all get lucky in the ticket lottery. :p I guess they could delay broadcast it, but I wonder how much the 5th Live broadcast leak changes their thinking about doing any live broadcasts.

Well most of them had careers before µ's. Being an idol wasn't and isn't their full time jobs. Obviously their careers have taken off because of Love Live and their own projects (especially things like their own solo singing debuts) got greenlit, but they do have other things to do. :p Like visiting Los Angeles, one by one or two by two. But this time, they need to tell me when they're coming!

It's a good way to end this on a high note and let Nanjo Yoshino's knee take less punishment from now on. :p

We'll see how Sunshine/Aquors goes as the successor.

At least they made the lottery a bit easier individually. Only one entry per person, as opposed to the 500 entries people try with buying 500 copies of the BD. Sure, people can have multiple entries, but this will slow them down. :p Plus Tokyo Dome adds 20k more seats or so versus Saitama Super Arena. Still, general sales will sell out in 5 seconds once that goes up, I'm sure.

What signed and dated shikishi boards hanging in anime jungle isnt enough notice? :D

tenton

What signed and dated shikishi boards hanging in anime jungle isnt enough notice? :D

They need to let me know before they hit Jungle that they're gonna be there. LA is too big to go hunting for them, damn it!

(And damn it, Tetsu, I thought we were boys. You need to let me know they're in the store and stall them for 25 min!)

So what do Support Cards even do? I got an Alpaca and some other card from the event, and I also have 4 Scouting Coupons so I get to soon choose between an SR/UR draw or a support card. Although I do remember it being said that Support Draws are almost never worth it.

GoXDS

So what do Support Cards even do? I got an Alpaca and some other card from the event, and I also have 4 Scouting Coupons so I get to soon choose between an SR/UR draw or a support card. Although I do remember it being said that Support Draws are almost never worth it.

there's varying types. there's the standard 3 teacher ones. they're simply exp feed. the Smile Alpaca is sell material. there's also the other support chars from Tickets. they're skill lvling feed. they have different tiers themselves and also have skills, the skill being raising a target's skill lvl when using the support char to feed. but only works on the same rarity tier (SR on SR, UR on UR) and color (purple works on any) and is only 100% if the support char's skill lvl is equal to the target char's skill lvl. you can also feed support chars to each other to raise the support char's skill lvl. but yea. never worth

Blue Tickets should always, always, always be reserved for 5 for SR/UR pull. Medley Events can give Blue Tickets as well as support chars (among other prizes) after each play

Muse gone? The idol world is cruel. I guess they're leaving near the height of their popularity so maybe they'll be remembered fondly.

m0t0k1

Kinda sad to see the µ's go. They will never come to Europe anyway but at least i still have the movie to look forward to. Has there been a release announced for the BD?

Also Phoenix good boy jumping on that Aikatsu wagon.

tenton

Kinda sad to see the µ's go. They will never come to Europe anyway but at least i still have the movie to look forward to. Has there been a release announced for the BD?

Also Phoenix good boy jumping on that Aikatsu wagon.

Japanese release comes out Dec 15. Includes a lottery ticket application for the 6th Live (don't wanna say Final, damn it!). As for other areas, who knows? NISA is finally putting out the 2nd season in February 2016 over in the US, so maybe they'll get it done not too long after it's all over. ;_;

m0t0k1

Japanese release comes out Dec 15. Includes a lottery ticket application for the 6th Live (don't wanna say Final, damn it!). As for other areas, who knows? NISA is finally putting out the 2nd season in February 2016 over in the US, so maybe they'll get it done not too long after it's all over. ;_;

I never got a chance to watch the movie in theatre since they didn't air it for most part in Europe except for Scotland was it? So i will probably just go for a fansub or something thanks for the info so a couple more days until i can finally watch it :D.

Just pray it will be final like in Final Fantasy so we can enjoy them more.
gotta keep the faith.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Scotland and London.

So after all my complaining I did eventually get to see it.

Anyway, for those who don't join us on LINE, we have a new plan. Instead of trying to get into µ's final concert, we shall apply for Aqours first concert. It's flawless. No one likes them so we'll be the only ones there!

m0t0k1

Scotland and London.

Anyway, for those who don't join us on LINE, we have a new plan. Instead of trying to get into µ's final concert, we shall apply for Aqours first concert. It's flawless. No one likes them so we'll be the only ones there!

Aww man i searched and searched and saw nothing about a London showing. If i knew it sooner i would be sure to go. Man that was totally doable for me :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Aww man i searched and searched and saw nothing about a London showing. If i knew it sooner i would be sure to go. Man that was totally doable for me :(

Sorry to hear that. If I had known I'd have tried to make you more aware since I think you weren't posting much in the thread when it was announced. It was extremely short notice after all, about ten days before the showing. AllTheAnime had a cinema screening parallel to MCM Comic Con in London back in October. One ticket for four films. [post=181371468]Digi[/post] did mention it but I guess it got a bit lost amongst the posts and I did talk a few times about it on LINE. I even got a free poster from it based on this design (I believe this was because they didn't have the SR promo codes to give out).

ZUi9d3Cl.jpg

It's in a drawer.

m0t0k1

Sorry to hear that. If I had known I'd have tried to make you more aware since I think you weren't posting much in the thread when it was announced. It was extremely short notice after all, about ten days before the showing. AllTheAnime had a cinema screening parallel to MCM Comic Con in London back in October. One ticket for four films. [post=181371468]Digi[/post] did mention it but I guess it got a bit lost amongst the posts and I did talk a few times about it on LINE. I even got a free poster from it based on this design (I believe this was because they didn't have the SR promo codes to give out).

ZUi9d3Cl.jpg

It's in a drawer.

That is a nice little present you got there. I got an Idolm@ster deluxe multi cross during one of those conventions. This one:
But man they like to make things pricey. Yeah I was a bit away from gaf since i got a bit tired of seeing all that negative stuff. Decided now to stay more in community avoid the obvious bait threads and hang a bit more in Line. Yeah i think 10 days would be a bit to short notice for me. Guess that is why i missed it too. It is doable to go to London for 1 day but on short notice its just way to expensive. But i like to visit more places so i wanted a long weekend at least. I will probably go next year again maybe go when the next Comic Con is up its been a while since i last been to a con.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Never been to a con. Been to expos, but those aren't quite the same. This was the nearest I've been to one, but I just stayed in the cinema for the whole thing (some people would pop in just for the films of their choice and then go back to the con). Nine hours straight of anime movies phew, but since I got the early bird price of £20 that was £5 per film which isn't too bad considering usually cinema prices. But yeah, coming to London for one day to just spend it all in one building would definitely not be worth the journey.

Love Live was the busiest film, but if I'm honest, my favourite was the first one, Miss Hokusai, which was one of the smallest turn outs.

m0t0k1

Never been to a con. Been to expos, but those aren't quite the same. This was the nearest I've been to one, but I just stayed in the cinema for the whole thing (some people would pop in just for the films of their choice and then go back to the con). Nine hours straight of anime movies phew, but since I got the early bird price of £20 that was £5 per film which isn't too bad considering usually cinema prices. But yeah, coming to London for one day to just spend it all in one building would definitely not be worth the journey.

Love Live was the busiest film, but if I'm honest, my favourite was the first one, Miss Hokusai, which was one of the smallest turn outs.

Well i have never been to a con outside of the Netherlands but i feel they are really small when you compare it too stuff i see on the internet in the US for example or France. So i am expecting that way bigger too in London. I will check out Miss Hokusai see what it is all about. Looks kinda interesting.

tenton

Scotland and London.

You missed the lottery already for Aquors. ww

A friend of mine got in. Many failed. 1400 seat live house.

I have 50 gems for attempting another 11 pull, but its not letting me do it, possibly because of my scouting ticket. Do I have to use the scouting ticket to be able to do a 50 pull?

Anybody here gonna get the BD and not use the lottery ticket themselves?

Labrys

I have 50 gems for attempting another 11 pull, but its not letting me do it, possibly because of my scouting ticket. Do I have to use the scouting ticket to be able to do a 50 pull?

From the main box? Yes, you would have to use the scouting ticket.

If you want to wait for the next event and pull from a pick-up box you can do it then without using the ticket.

So... I just started playing... And I got tired of waiting for 50 to do an 11 pull... So this was my first pull.

UR's are rare right?

If so I swear I have really good gatcha luck. I got two ssr on the dbz game on my second pull.

GoXDS

So... I just started playing... And I got tired of waiting for 50 to do an 11 pull... So this was my first pull.

UR's are rare right?

If so I swear I have really good gatcha luck. I got two ssr on the dbz game on my second pull.

1% ._.
congratz tho

UR's are rare right?

These are the sort of posts that convince people to want to Solo Yolo. Well I'm a habitual resource hoarder when it comes to Free to Play, so nice try KLab marketer [/s]

Meanwhile I did that 3rd 50 pull that I mentioned. I must have drained away all of my luck from that pull I had a couple weeks ago, because this time I only got my guaranteed SR and a sea of Rs. Even my first pull got me two SRs at least.

GoXDS

These are the sort of posts that convince people to want to Solo Yolo. Well I'm a habitual resource hoarder when it comes to Free to Play, so nice try KLab marketer [/s]

Meanwhile I did that 3rd 50 pull that I mentioned. I must have drained away all of my luck from that pull I had a couple weeks ago, because this time I only got my guaranteed SR and a sea of Rs. Even my first pull got me two SRs at least.

granted, you're most likely to only get 1 SR. it's when you get 3 50 pulls outside of a guaramteed SR and get 0 where shit goes down the drain... or 4 even. 44 draws at 90% R is 0.97% and yet I landed it, yay. rarer than an UR

Top Bottom