• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Question about the Nico siblings cards, are they a guaranteed skill up, or do they work on the "skill levels" system like other skills? So, like would one sibling take a skill from 3 to 4 or is it only 1 to 2?

CoinArt

Question about the Nico siblings cards, are they a guaranteed skill up, or do they work on the "skill levels" system like other skills? So, like would one sibling take a skill from 3 to 4 or is it only 1 to 2?

They're the worse one. Still nice when you're trying to get a promo's skill up but really just an R of your choice.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
did TW also have issues upgrading? I assume this means they did 2 of the same event type in a row?
They didn't bother to upgrade yet, so it's still on the old version.

Oh crap, I didn't even realize they only worked with Rs. Man, they might as well be useless.
You need the student SR cards to upgrade an SR skill.
(The mother UR cards upgrade UR skills and only drop from the scout ticket box)

CoinArt

dang... that's a really good Nico

kB6rYcB.jpg

Sayara

Neo Member
how do u get the full support bonus?
i've noticed i almost never get it

Its either one of the gold spend items before you begin the medley, or its randomly given to you by a friend or random before a song begins (green friend /pink stranger). you'll get more if a friend gives it to you (2 vs 1)
CVsibNFWUAA7u1h.jpg:large

It'd look like this on EN
or フル・サポート or something to that extent on JP.

I can post fan-art too!
nAyJvS9.png

(except i kinda drew it) <.< >.>

the new Lily White song is so good im dying D;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiTYxh6zQes

Oh yeah, you get new normals in prize boxes now for playing songs. Like, i got detective normie playing some songs this morning.

Ohg yeah, i also fell out of tier 2 right at the end :|

It's looking like I MAY have to spend a couple of gems to ensure I get the 25k for Maki. I need her though. I have 1 Maki card total and my Pure team is probably my worst.

tenton

Its either one of the gold spend items before you begin the medley, or its randomly given to you by a friend or random before a song begins (green friend /pink stranger). you'll get more if a friend gives it to you (2 vs 1)
CVsibNFWUAA7u1h.jpg:large

It'd look like this on EN
or &#12501;&#12523;&#12539;&#12469;&#12509;&#12540;&#12488; or something to that extent on JP.|

It's called Perfect Support (hell, that makes more sense than Full Support in this context, but whatever. :p ) on the Japanese side. &#12497;&#12540;&#12501;&#12455;&#12463;&#12488; &#12469;&#12509;&#12540;&#12488;

I usually buy this one for 3 song medleys (as well as event points up), so I can be sure to get a card for C combo or better.

GoXDS

looks like it's near the end of the road for my casual acc. my iPad's acting up, randomly dropping notes. seems like it's having issues with tap recognition. it randomly taps parts of the screen even if I didn't touch it. screen's been cracked once and replaced. =\

tenton

oh, seems like the movie can be found online now. time to (re)watch, right guys?

I watched that movie 7 times over the first weekend it was here in LA. I think I can hold off until I have the BD in my hands and I've entered the lottery of lotteries. Of course part of this is the fact that my copy appears to be sitting in Tokyo not wanting to get on the plane.

I want to watch it again soon

W-00

I got my Christmas Maki card with no gems spent. Time to resume max leveling and bonding my mountain of N cards.

Congratulations! And be sure to appreciate those N cards. The time when there are plenty to bond with is brief, indeed.

Also, somebody contact Owlowiscious! Log in for five days between Dec. 18 and Jan. 17 and get a free UR Maki. Sure, her stats are bound to be lame, but at least he'll have a UR.

Hachitora

Also, somebody contact Owlowiscious! Log in for five days between Dec. 18 and Jan. 17 and get a free UR Maki. Sure, her stats are bound to be lame, but at least he'll have a UR.

Those don't count! You gotta draw the real deal in order to graduate from the No UR Club

tenton

RIP wallet.

edit: still gdy &#20693;&#12383;&#12385;&#12399;&#12402;&#12392;&#12388;&#12398;&#20809; ;_;

Didn't you know that every copy of the movie comes with a free summon onion chopping ninjas? Summoned when BokuHikari starts.

Sure, her stats are bound to be lame

4230 Smile for a Smile UR. Pretty bad, on the lower side of promo URs.

lol Top 5 shenanigans. It's cute.

T2 rushers must be going crazy right now.

Only if they didn't know what to expect. It's going along the route I've been expecting for the most part. Actually, I estimated way too high at the start of the event.

Hachitora

That rule was just made up to mess with him, wasn't it?
I'm pretty sure that we all agreed waaaaay back when that those free URs don't really count since they're freebies. You gotta have RNGeesus on your side if you want to truly escape from the No UR Club
T2 rushers must be going crazy right now.
T2's cutoff keeps increasing by about 700-900 every hour, and I usually get like 1k to 2k points in that timeframe if I'm being lazy. I'm not too worried, unless there's a sudden rush near the end. *Knocks on wood*.
In JP, the cutoff ended at around 85k. I doubt it'll reach there for EN. I think it'll probably be around 70k

Hachitora

70k is probably slightly high for the estimate, but it'll be relatively close at this rate. Might as well gun for it for the 2 gem reward. :p

Yeah, it's lower than 70k but that's my great math estimation at work! Plus I rounded up to give some breathing room. Just in case

Articalys

Looks like I way overdid it in the end. Probably a total of 6-7 LS used that I didn't need to. Oh well, lessons learned for next time.

At least MedFes has given me tons of practice at (some of the easier) EX songs.

Hachitora

You... I was literally about to change my avatar to that Rin. Jk, I'm glad that someone else loves Hello Hoshi Rin ^^ I actually would've suggested the second one tho
Was gonna use this. Gotta scale it and stuff first though. It's already my picture for twitter and Line lol

Edit: Noooooo, to fit it into 100:120 I gotta take out the hands and that's like 50% of the picture's cuteness!!!!

CoinArt

You... I was literally about to change my avatar to that Rin. Jk, I'm glad that someone else loves Hello Hoshi Rin ^^ I actually would've suggested the second one tho

Was gonna use this. Gotta scale it and stuff first though. It's already my picture for twitter and Line lol

Edit: Noooooo, to fit it into 100:120 I gotta take out the hands and that's like 50% of the picture's cuteness!!!!

TLz4eem.png

chrono01

Haha, that's great.

I think I might have over-shot the 4500 tier a bit [just a little over 70k], but I did okay on Love Gem spending at least [ranked up twice and, IIRC, I started with 81 Love Gems and have 81 once again so I didn't technically lose anything].

W-00

Whew... Made it through an extreme song for the first time. Just barely. Pulled Wonderful Rush in the medley, and only had 3 stamina left at the end. Still better than my first attempt with one of the regular songs. Probably didn't even make it ten seconds in, that time.

GoXDS

Haha, that's great.

I think I might have over-shot the 4500 tier a bit [just a little over 70k], but I did okay on Love Gem spending at least [ranked up twice and, IIRC, I started with 81 Love Gems and have 81 once again so I didn't technically lose anything].

a gain if you include Event N and SR. I'm also ending a bit over 70k (since might as well get those 2 gems even if cutoff ends ~69k). while possible, it's very unlikely the cutoff will increase 3500 in the last half hour though it should easily be 69k at the end

chrono01

a gain if you include Event N and SR. I'm also ending a bit over 70k (since might as well get those 2 gems even if cutoff ends ~69k). while possible, it's very unlikely the cutoff will increase 3500 in the last half hour though it should easily be 69k at the end
Let us hope!

Honestly, this is the first time in a while I'm nervous if I made the tier two cut-off. 70.5k, in theory, should be enough, but the fact that you can gain around 1100 points in a single 3x Expert set makes me worry a bit.

Articalys

Final tally, 20 LS used to refill meter, 3 LS used in moments of extreme salt/misjudgment as extra lives after failing right at the end of 3-song medleys (though now I realize that's a major tactical error). Not the most optimal play, but efficiency can only improve from here.

Oh, and didn't get any tickets at all. Not a single one from any of my 6-7 gold rewards, which were split between Yazawa siblings and teachers.

Hopefully they roll out the updated EX schedule in early January.

Top Bottom