• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

GoXDS

I wonder what level you need to be before you can start breaking even in LS for tiering events with average play at an average cutoff.

it's going to vary per event since different popularity. Token Events might also vary based on difficulty of EX Song?

since we're on Medley I'll try that. assuming 9 day event as KLab EN has been doing lately, and 70k as cutoff. we get 10 Gems from Event pts, 2 from Event N and SR after event, ~3 from attendance (3 per 14 day period, so event and 1 inbetween), and 1 from Normal outside event. 16 Gems.

9 days is 215 hours, which is just barely short of 36 sets of 3 EX. I'll use 1000 per set (S Rank no combo with +10% event pts easily) as a conservative estimate. so we get ~36000 "free" pts. 34000 to go in 16 gems. we can factor in lvling so ~3 lvl ups maybe (I got 3 this event at ~Lvl 180). plus the fact that we should start an event at full LP, we need 34000 in 20 full bars of LP, 1700 per.

so... ~102 LP. but bump that number up a little to factor in the time physically required to play the extra songs. so I estimate about rank 158+?

you can probably lower that requirement if you can at least get C Rank and if you get support Event Pts from Friend/Student

sakuori

Managed to stay at 30th place.
I'm not sure why I tried to place high. @@

Got 8 scouting tickets (and got 8 rares lol), 5 of the R skill upgrade and 1 for the SR.

We're getting the Maki UR, finally.

Hachitora

TLz4eem.png

Haha, nyamazing.

Got into T2 with just around 70k. Started panicking a bit near the end there, lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I watched that movie 7 times over the first weekend it was here in LA. I think I can hold off until I have the BD in my hands and I've entered the lottery of lotteries. Of course part of this is the fact that my copy appears to be sitting in Tokyo not wanting to get on the plane.

I want to watch it again soon
7 times? That's crazier than me with Gravity. lol

Everyone dodging Star Wars spoilers but here am I, dodging spoilers for my favourite cartoon about girls singing and dancing.

PS: Thank you guys for not posting any spoilers by the way, must've been tough as some of you guys already saw the movie a while ago. I really appreciate it
:)

This is great.

Hachitora

Everyone dodging Star Wars spoilers but here am I, dodging spoilers for my favourite cartoon about girls singing and dancing.

PS: Thank you guys for not posting any spoilers by the way, must've been tough as some of you guys already saw the movie a while ago. I really appreciate it
:)
Love Live > Star Wars
Movie Spoiler: They sing and dance
Edit: I already turned down the contrast of my avatar, but looking at it while not sleep deprived makes me wanna turn it down even more

elhaym

last night using 5 Scouting Tickets, last one yielded

*Bam* I'm dead

Congrats! I really really pull the trigger on some gems for that, but saving my money for xmas/NY pulls. Haven't decided if I wanna do 2x EN or 1x EN, 1x JP for each one. Or something else. Knowing me, I'll just throw even more money at it. >.>

CoinArt

I took part in a Secret Santa thing on a different website, and got a good and fairly subtle shirt:

qK4LJikl.jpg

Code:
[SPOILER]L O V
E L I
V E ![/SPOILER]

Also some not-so-subtle decals, including the world's number one super idol:

FnqrrIHl.jpg

Labrys

Did 2 pulls because I want the Hanayo from this set, lo and behold I got her on my first pull! I did a second because I felt cocky and wanted to see if I could idolize her, ended up getting 7LG Kotori and Constellation Honoka from that one.
Along with the fact I tier 2'd the Maki event my Pure team is looking a whole lot better.

GoXDS

Did 2 pulls because I want the Hanayo from this set, lo and behold I got her on my first pull! I did a second because I felt cocky and wanted to see if I could idolize her, ended up getting 7LG Kotori and Constellation Honoka from that one.
Along with the fact I tier 2'd the Maki event my Pure team is looking a whole lot better.
congratz! still got enough for a New Years draw?
I am gonna tier 1 the hell out of this Rin event. Let's go
gl with that. I miss those 10/11 day events

I need to start setting my sights on building up my EX skills...geh.

I managed to survive Love Wing Bell and Wonder zone at least.

Also, I think Otomeshiki Renai Juku on Hard is rated too high in terms of difficulty. It's a 9 star song but I feel like it should be an 8 or even a 7.

Verelios

I'm not really comfortable with EX songs since I just play to mellow out. 3 red on Hard is my sweet spot for speed.

Sadly, I'll never get out of the 17000+ bracket during events only playing hard.

I have 40 gems, so I'm probably a little shy from a New Years Draw unless I git gud on some songs or buy a few. I'm at least going to save my 5 Scouting Coupons for the New Year so I'll get a little something.

W-00

And what about Xmas draws, people? Who else is up for an Xmas draw, too? (Well, I should be up for both. 84 gems now, so between the event, scheduled gems, and story advancement, I'll probably have enough by then.)

Also, are we going our draws on the Eves or on the days themselves?

Azuran

Banned
I need 17 more gems to do a New Years pull which should be doable in 10 days with what I have in hand. 10 from daily ones, 4 from max bonds, and 3 from the Rin event.

Time to get cracking.

elhaym

And what about Xmas draws, people? Who else is up for an Xmas draw, too? (Well, I should be up for both. 84 gems now, so between the event, scheduled gems, and story advancement, I'll probably have enough by then.)

Also, are we going our draws on the Eves or on the days themselves?

I'll probably do mine day-of, since it'll be whatevertf JST is instead of my normal EST.

First try, <3 Kururin Miracle.

W-00

Just watched a playthrough of the event song on hard. Maybe it was just the video quality making it look like it was skipping a bunch, but the song looked like it would be more annoying to play than Junai Lens.

W-00

Just finished my first playthrough of Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita. Not nearly as annoying to play through as I'd feared. Still forming an opinion on the song, itself.

Top Bottom