• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hachitora

So yeah, clock ticked over to the 25th here and I'm both wiped out and on trains for a lot of tomorrow, so here are my mediocre Christmas rolls. =( =( =(

EN:

JP:

Hoping for better things from the new years rolls. =/
Ay, got some cute Rin SRs and Rs tho. Better luck for new years tho ^^

Might do my draws now since I'm a bit excited lol. We'll see. Only gonna draw in JP for now tho, since 1st year box. Dunno what EN's special box will be during new years.

So my first event UR since starting... are they all this horrible? Should R's really have better stats? When I barely have enough R's to cover each color, it seems pretty insulting that these rare event UR's can't make the cut.

Starting to really appreciate my skiing goddess.

GoXDS

Ay, got some cute Rin SRs and Rs tho. Better luck for new years tho ^^

Might do my draws now since I'm a bit excited lol. We'll see. Only gonna draw in JP for now tho, since 1st year box. Dunno what EN's special box will be during new years.

event in EN ends on 30th so it'll simply be the next UR (Lucky Gods Nico)

So my first event UR since starting... are they all this horrible? Should R's really have better stats? When I barely have enough R's to cover each color, it seems pretty insulting that these rare event UR's can't make the cut.

Starting to really appreciate my skiing goddess.
check out one of my posts last page comparing. Promo UR blows R out of the water, but obviously after a lot of resources. you'll be using that UR for a long time to come while Rs will be replaced 'quickly'

m0t0k1

So yeah, clock ticked over to the 25th here and I'm both wiped out and on trains for a lot of tomorrow, so here are my mediocre Christmas rolls. =( =( =(

EN:

JP:

Hoping for better things from the new years rolls. =/

Well its not to bad what you got on the EN version. I decided to use my ticket for the Christmas draw.

imagebaand.jpg

Yeah just despair like always :D Merry Christmas everybody.

W-00

Hm, if there's really not going to be any special draw bonuses tomorrow, maybe I should pull today, too. Cool is my weakest team, after all. But is there any chance that there will be a surprise Christmas bonus tomorrow?

m0t0k1

Hm, if there's really not going to be any special draw bonuses tomorrow, maybe I should pull today, too. Cool is my weakest team, after all. But is there any chance that there will be a surprise Christmas bonus tomorrow?

I have never seen them changing the draw rates or something during special days. You only sometimes get an extra draw ticket or something like that. The only thing special are the Christmas outfits you can draw. Somebody correct me if i am wrong.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
? and geez...3? )=
I think with 5-10 you could comfortably in T1. lol
And they got all the features that the EN version got, so they are the same again. I assume the events will sync up eventually again too, although TW events have been 10 days long and they did Nico first.

W-00

So I dawdled about whether or not I should make a Cool draw today or chance there being a new special draw tomorrow. And then I went shopping for some groceries, and just now got back and it's too late to do a Cool draw.

So I check and see if something else with a guaranteed SR might be available anyways.

And hello, 3rd-year exclusive scouting! Eli and Nozomi are the two I have the fewest cards of (and I don't mind Nico), so this pleases me very much. Still going to wait until it's actually Christmas here to do the Christmas draw.

Hachitora

So I dawdled about whether or not I should make a Cool draw today or chance there being a new special draw tomorrow. And then I went shopping for some groceries, and just now got back and it's too late to do a Cool draw.

So I check and see if something else with a guaranteed SR might be available anyways.

And hello, 3rd-year exclusive scouting! Eli and Nozomi are the two I have the fewest cards of (and I don't mind Nico), so this pleases me very much. Still going to wait until it's actually Christmas here to do the Christmas draw.
Ayyy, good luck. May you have minimal despair.

Sayara

Neo Member
I did a christmas scout too.
CXCMP5rVAAAA6lJ.jpg

Its Merry Makimas!
I did get my absolute favorite Maki SR though which is sweet.

i also FINALLY full combo'd the sad summer Bibi song
CXCV_nEVAAAm9p9.jpg
Aaaaaaaaaaa~

not that I know of? it's technically already Christmas in-game. and would be mentioned in the notices. the Christmas promotion is the 4 Gems + Maki already, too

In the end, 4 gems and a promo UR sounds like a better deal than a Scouting Ticket, so I'm good.

It's too bad I haven't really been putting much effort into this Nico event. I managed to FC the song on Hard for the first time, confirming it as being much easier than Junai Lens, if that wasn't proven already.

W-00

Ayyy, good luck. May you have minimal despair.

Thanks. Got "A Different Me" Eli SR, six Rs idolized, three new Rs, and one I could only use for a skill increase. I'd hoped for more SR (or higher) cards, but the gems from the idolizations will help for the New Years draw.

lol at this streetpass from somewhere between Shibuya and Shinjuku.

The lack of variety in Mii hair color still astonishes me.

Jintor

lewd

how can i get 20 loveca by nye?

maybe i should just bite the bullet and give them money. i've played this game for like 2 years without giving them shit lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hrm, do event draws have guaranteed SR now? I think the TW version should be in the middle of an event by the 1st, so I wonder if I should draw now or maybe save it for later... although it wouldn't be a part of the group hype at that point. lol

Since I have no 3rd year SRs and there's a 3rd year hatcher, I've decided to do a Christmas pull instead on a NYE pull. I'll use my Coupons on NYE instead. I just need to make a bit more space for it before the hatcher time ends.

CoinArt

It has come to my attention that on or around Jan 15, EN can expect Seven Lucky Gods Nico:

pFHIPIs.jpg

My EN account will therefore not be participating in the new year's pull. Both my main and throwaway JP accounts will, though.

Heck, I think I might be able to make it to 100 gems for Nico.

W-00

Interesting. I got Rares for my free daily draws both yesterday and today (Winter Maki and Last Night's Dream Hanayo). And Azuran got a Rare yesterday. Did this happen to anyone else?

Also, since I forgot to say it in my last post, Merry Christmas from the Pacific coast.

GoXDS

It has come to my attention that on or around Jan 15, EN can expect Seven Lucky Gods Nico:

pFHIPIs.jpg

My EN account will therefore not be participating in the new year's pull. Both my main and throwaway JP accounts will, though.

Heck, I think I might be able to make it to 100 gems for Nico.
I've mentioned before that NYE should be Lucky Gods Nico (the one you're mentioning). We just got Lucky Gods Eli so it has to be that next. Do remember we're on an accelerated schedule

Labrys

lMQnduE.jpg

forgot to post it yesterday, but this was my Christmas pull. Hopefully my New Years one is better (although i really do like that Nozomi card)

B6wlBDK.png

Christmas Pull. Meh. But that's my first SR Nico card at least, which is nice since the event one is more or less out of my grasp now.

I still have the tickets for the New Years Pull.

W-00

Got the SR Nico. Now there are two Nico SRs on my Smile team. Guess I'll play the song on Hard one more time to see how it changes my score and then move on to attempting the song on Extreme.

Edit: Oh, right, bond. I should increase her bond before doing that.

Labrys

This came in the mail today, I bought it with some of my Amazon credit from Christmas.
Nozomi is next! I would have got Rin first but my friend forbade me from buying any Rins because she bought me one for Christmas, but it hasn't came yet.

W-00

Does the extreme version of the event song (regular extreme - not random) not count toward your event song score, or does it just update slowly? Because my extreme score (which I got a few hours ago) is considerably higher, but the event song ranking seems to be using my hard score.

Top Bottom