• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

W-00

Why? Why would they be so cruel as to let you get a silver prize and have it turn out to be just another N card? Why does this keep happening?

Well, it's not all bad. I've also gotten a sensei, a Nico-imouto, and a couple of 50Ks this time around, but it's still really annoying to see silvers turn into Ns, which they seem to do most of the time.

GoXDS

Hanayo is usually at the lower end of the scale. She's not Honoka, but not that far off. :p

I know but it's way lower than previous Medley. even in Score Match, popular and not popular aren't this far apart. Maki was 69k for reference
though the google docs aren't showing data from previous medley so I can't compare to the same hour (which is also faulty since 10 day vs 9 day event) so I'm just looking at long term speculation based on current hourly increases

Verelios

possibility 1: if you're playing while plugged in and charging, check the adapter. if it's not the official one meant to be used then there'll be a lot of noise, messing up the touch screen.
possibility 2: your touch screen's simply getting old and needs replacing.

in either possibility, the effects are more than just losing Holds though. are you missing other notes? is your screen pressing the wrong things? or pressing without you touching?

if none of the above *shrug*
Just holds, and it's a new phone. I don't usually play plugged in so that's not a problem. I think it might be a recognition problem, like the screen thinks I took my finger off the hold in the middle when I hit another note.

I'll try and experiment after this event.

Labrys

ZvSM2phh.jpg
z9pVjf2h.jpg

Birthday pulls!!!
I think I used up all my luck for the year....

Labrys

I also got the movie limited edition for my birthday, and I guess there's a lotto ticket for the last live with it.

I dunno if I'll sign up for it, for one even if I did win a spot I don't have the airfare or anythin. that and i'm not even sure how to sign up for it.

would be cool though

Articalys

I hope we get this in the Global version!
Oh, it's not game-related, just a general Love Live thing, but I figured this was pretty much a general Love Live community thread at this point in addition to discussing the game. If anything is ever game related I'd be sure to specify SIF by name.

I also got the movie limited edition for my birthday, and I guess there's a lotto ticket for the last live with it.

I dunno if I'll sign up for it, for one even if I did win a spot I don't have the airfare or anythin. that and i'm not even sure how to sign up for it.

would be cool though

if you don't sign up for it, you could always give the code to someone in the thread who would like to try and go! =D

chrono01

Oh, it's not game-related, just a general Love Live thing, but I figured this was pretty much a general Love Live community thread at this point in addition to discussing the game. If anything is ever game related I'd be sure to specify SIF by name.
That's a shame. I'd love to see u's sing a Vocaloid song and vice-versa. :(

tenton

I know but it's way lower than previous Medley. even in Score Match, popular and not popular aren't this far apart. Maki was 69k for reference
though the google docs aren't showing data from previous medley so I can't compare to the same hour (which is also faulty since 10 day vs 9 day event) so I'm just looking at long term speculation based on current hourly increases

I'll have to look at it (being lazy at doing my spreadsheet at the moment), but since MedleyFest is the highest scoring event, the spread might be larger.

I'll take a look at the numbers in a little bit. Though if it's too easy, I might just push for a tier 1 run. :p

Articalys

First gold reward of the event and it's a Yazawa brat, go figure.
Running the numbers it looks like I might be able to get to T2 for a net loss of only 7-8 LS when you factor in what you can earn from awards, which isn't too bad, so I'll probably go fo it even though I'm not a serious Hanayo fan.
Though come to think of it, since Medfes is easily the most lucrative event type, I might just tier all of them from here on out...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Missed the news, but Canada is finally getting the movie screened on 2/4 and 2/13. Also a early screening next week in Toronto and Halifax, but I won't be able to make those.

Might as well watch it on the big screen even if I've seen the movie a few times now. lol

W-00

Well now, this is curious. This morning I started playing medleys with the experience bonus on, because I wanted to keep leveling up every other day while the Medley Fest is on and I finally reached the point where that wouldn't happen without the bonus. So far, I've played three medleys with the bonus on, and I've received a silver reward of 50K gold each time. So now the medleys that were costing me gold are now turning a profit while also giving more EXP.

I wonder how long this good fortune will last.

tenton

Missed the news, but Canada is finally getting the movie screened on 2/4 and 2/13. Also a early screening next week in Toronto and Halifax, but I won't be able to make those.

Might as well watch it on the big screen even if I've seen the movie a few times now. lol

As someone who saw the movie 7 times over a 3 day span in theaters and still immediately opened the package for the blu-ray for an immediate watching and still watches the blu-ray, I might be biased, but go for it; it looks good on the big screen.

Yay there is a screening at my theater.

Articalys

10 LP lost from miscalculating when it would get refilled... oh well.

Got two more gold rewards but they were both just R cards. At least now I'm only one new card away from the extra 3 slots.

edit: fucking tablet just started glitching out of nowhere, failing me out and costing me 25 LP. Awful day.
edit 2: working again and clear a set; ANOTHER gold reward, but it's just one of the teachers. I don't know if you can call that good or awful luck.

fek

Some stuff from the Sunshine stream today:
-TV anime in summer
-Aqours cards in SIF
-Second single in April 27th
-Regular nico stream starting on the 22th

Hachitora

Aqours hype. Almost time for my girl You to get some spotlight. Anime gonna make everyone better too

Also, just to kinda elaborate:
- Around the time that the 2nd single is released, Aqours Rs will be put on the seal shop which will idolize into the 1st single outfits
- The Rs will be unvoiced; voices will be added later on
- Around the time the anime starts, they'll put in stories and Aqours will be put on Honor Scouting

Source thing: https://twitter.com/ll_wikia/status/686552679888244737

Top Bottom