• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

elhaym

Hnggggggggggggg. Game's been good to me this week. Really, really good. Wow.

CYeWGJbWEAAJIAk.jpg

(2nd pull was lulz1SR)

Articalys

ALL MY COMPLAINING PAID OFF
That's actually another two golds and a friend bonus silver. I have four of that damn woman in my card deck now and no Cool cards that need leveling; thankfully the next event card is one.

GoXDS

That's actually another two golds and a friend bonus silver. I have four of that damn woman in my card deck now and no Cool cards that need leveling; thankfully the next event card is one.

that's a nice reward lineup, yo

Hachitora

chrono01

Hnggggggggggggg. Game's been good to me this week. Really, really good. Wow.

(2nd pull was lulz1SR)
More UR in that single pull than I have in my entirety [not counting promo UR]. I think I hate you.

No but seriously, congrats! Insane pull.

That, right there, is a nice set of rewards. Congrats!

MSMrRound

Went to re-contract and got myself a new phone...and promptly redownloaded Love Live! SIF.

Oh gawd why. Been kind of rusty since I haven't touched this app for over a year or so...starting afresh.

elhaym

Went to re-contract and got myself a new phone...and promptly redownloaded Love Live! SIF.

Oh gawd why. Been kind of rusty since I haven't touched this app for over a year or so...starting afresh.

That's ok, when I was in the store with my parents getting mom a new phone I was randomly downloading it on whatever demo phone I could get my hands on there. =p

Qurupeke

I saw that gacha thread recently and decided to try out some games and this ended up as my favourite. It's addicting. I reaaally hope I won't need to spend money on this.

I choose Maki as my first, she was clearly the best.

PK Gaming

I saw that gacha thread recently and decided to try out some games and this ended up as my favourite. It's addicting. I reaaally hope I won't need to spend money on this.

Welcome to the underworld, person with excellent avatar. The people who post in this thread exist in a state that fluctuates between hope and despair, and so will you, inevitably.

That said, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

elhaym

Good choice, I approve! Welcome to the club! =D

Himemiya

What gacha thread? A place to post all my pulls as I play practically everything but SIF?

It's probably discussion about the Granblue scandal and regulations thing.

I have my next 50 gems, but I think Im going to hold off for a different Gacha machine. Im missing Kotori, Nozomi, and Eli for Super Rares, so I may hold off for a 3rd Year set. The other option is a Cool set because my Cool team is easily my weakest.

sakuori

Should I stop at 59k if I'm going for Tier 2 at Pana Medfes?
Last Hanayo event I got kicked out of Tier 2 because people below 3k rushed like mad.

GoXDS

Should I stop at 59k if I'm going for Tier 2 at Pana Medfes?
Last Hanayo event I got kicked out of Tier 2 because people below 3k rushed like mad.

might as well go for 60k. that's 2 gems. obv, as long as it take 2 gems or less to get to that
cutoff way below that though. ~55k?

Articalys

Finished. 61321 points, 9 LS used for refills, 3 LS used for increasing member limit. Wasted 60 LP from failing one medley set, and 15 more from mismanaging time.
Remarkably slow event, especially for the first 10-day EN event in a while. Probably due to the combination of school/work starting up again after New Years, players just generally worn out with two Medfes events so close together, and possible due to the song list accidentally getting repeated, though that seems the least likely.

man that umi card is bad costume. little hat level bad.

I think it's nice. It would've been better if she looked a little more confident I guess.

What gacha thread? A place to post all my pulls as I play practically everything but SIF?

It's probably discussion about the Granblue scandal and regulations thing.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1128143

It's basically talking about Granblue right now. Most other games have other OT's though.

W-00

Ah, event round-up time.

Loveca: +8 (counting Leo's)
Cards: +N Leo (idolized), SR Hanayo (unidolized), Cool-sensei (a bunch, two remaining), Smile-sensei (used), Alpaca (x3), Nico-imouto (Pure x2, Cool x1, Smile x1), and an Umi that I already had idolized so she became skill fodder.
Ranks: +6 (74-80)
Gold: - ~100K
Scouting Tickets: +1
Score: 39637
Tier: 3

Not bad. Not great, but it could have been worse. Very little LP wasted (overslept once, lost when I attempted a single Extreme song). Probably near the limit of what someone of my rank can do without spending gems or playing on Extreme. Though I probably could have gotten a few thousand more points if my screen didn't keep dropping held notes, which most of the time kept me from even getting a C rank combo.

I might try playing single Extreme songs instead of 3-Hard Medleys, next Medley Fest. The very last song I played for the event was an Extreme (because I wouldn't get enough LP for a 3-Hard Medley before time ran out), and they seem to have a better EP/LP ratio than 3-Hard Medleys. Gotta get more practice in before that, though.

Articalys

Excellent, they just confirmed the EN version will get the first expanded EX schedule starting on Saturday. For those who don't know how it works:
  • One new EX stage is added each month on the 16th and is available for 2 months
  • Three old EX stages are added each month and are available for 1.5 months each
    • Those added on the 1st are available until the 15th of the next month
    • Those added on the 6th are available until the 20th of the next month
    • Those added on the 21st are available until the 5th two months after
So while it takes that first month and a half to ramp up, eventually it reaches the point where there are either 6 or 7 active EX songs at all times.

CoinArt

Got my New Year Nozomi on the last day due to playing lazily, and I did a BiBi draw, with great results!

XxJHVSNl.png

And after maxing her bond so that she would take her rightful place at the top of my bond list, idolized!

w8yaes5l.png

I think this cements my JP account as my main. Just a bit more to go before my teams are max leveled. Fast food Nico up there is my third of her, but that hurts less in JP than in EN, since it's both a skill up and half a coupon.

elhaym

So yeah, bullshitting on my phone to get the last blue ticket I needed for a 5x try, I finished up the 100x FCs to get a green ticket....:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH AFTER SPENDING SO MUCH ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT.

(Blue tickets ended up being an irrelevant Rin SR).

Anybody else having slight timing issues with Dancing stars on me EX?

Always. I swear to god it's mistimed ever so slightly, friends tell me that it's just me though.

Top Bottom