• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

W-00

Congrats, Mokoi and elhaym!

Seeing those URs, I'm so very tempted to use the green ticket I got from the event. And that will get me a fifth blue ticket. Two shots... So tempting.

But no! I must not. I already decided that I'm saving everything for Valentine's Day pulls. Must. Save. Tickets.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That's because her pigtails are meant to represent her satanic horns along with her satanic eyes. It's all part of the package.

Had a weird thing happen where screen rotation occurred in the middle of my song, causing me to lose. I wasn't doing anything odd like playing vertically or having my phone on a short cord either, and I don't think I bumped it. Of course this made me lose a Hard song's worth of tokens too.

Mokoi

Banned
I have that happen every once in awhile. Although nothing worst then getting a call when I'm bout to finally fc a song.

So what's the hype for the new LL? I don't have an interest, and i haven't really seen any one care elsewhere. Is Japan hyped?

m0t0k1

I have that happen every once in awhile. Although nothing worst then getting a call when I'm bout to finally fc a song.

So what's the hype for the new LL? I don't have an interest, and i haven't really seen any one care elsewhere. Is Japan hyped?

Same goes for me. But i like my OG idols i guess. I love Im@s 765 but don't really care for CG. I love LL but dont really care for Aquours. I love the OG Aikatsu girls but don't really care about the newer girls. I guess it still is the wait and see approach for it in Japan. Havent really seen that many stuff about it except the long trailer. I guess when summer starts the marketing train will go full force and people will start to warm up. Speaking about aikatsu will you be getting those figure arts Mokoi or phoenix or anybody else?

hIE1451029521.jpeg

elhaym

I saw like one UFO catcher with Aqours stuff in -Kyoto- out of everything. Akiba was still pretty much all OG LL, all the time. We'll see if that changes by April!

CoinArt

Aqours hype won't really set in for me until the Japanese fanbase gets cracking on the yuri doujins, and those won't have much to work with until anime, manga, &c. set up some relationships and character dynamics.

I saw like one UFO catcher with Aqours stuff in -Kyoto- out of everything. Akiba was still pretty much all OG LL, all the time. We'll see if that changes by April!

I saw Aqours body pillows in Kyoto when I were there. Not sure if they were official goods... :p

All the stores had a display with that single or whatever back in October when I visited though, both in Kyoto and Tokyo.

elhaym

Welp, like 98% commited to another trip back to Japan during 6th live period (COME OOOOOON LOTTERY). If I don't get tickets, you'll find me in the arcades again the entire trip. =p

m0t0k1

Nahh I don't like figure figure arts, but aoi is tempting.

Yeah guess gotta wait till closed till release. Nonone can top nozo tho.

Thinking of getting Aoi but I should probably cut back on my figures. Getting all the Love Live nendos was no small investment.

I kinda knew you guys loved your Aoi. That is why i was asking havent seen many aikatsu figures so that is why i was interested. I would go for the Ichigo of course if i had money. I don't have a lot of figurines only a Miki, Rise, Chihaya and captain toad figurine i was thinking of getting a Kotori nendoroid i still have some room but don't like to have to many figurines. It means only more dusting work for me lol.

GoXDS

they got rid of old Bokura no Live EX? used to be one with Daily song reward tiers =\ well if you got those already, more free Love Gems I guess?

I've decided to wait until the Cool Attribute catcher finally arrives so I can pump up that team before I start using my tokens. I'm JUST out of S Score range even with a Perfect Combo for the Token song on Hard, so it's just kind of a waste until I get at least one more SR or pump up their levels (and my EXP is going to Cool N girls still).

Labrys

I didn't win the lottery for either day of the final Live. Oh well, at least entering and waiting was exciting, and I have a story to tell.

Pibemanden

Neo Member
As a long time lurker of this thread I feel a little sad for the people who didn't win the rafle. On the other hand I am happy because I won a ticket for Friday, so I am wondering if any one has any advice for going to the concert, what to experience and so on.

fek

As a long time lurker of this thread I feel a little sad for the people who didn't win the rafle. On the other hand I am happy because I won a ticket for Friday, so I am wondering if any one has any advice for going to the concert, what to experience and so on.

Bring a small present or a letter to your favorite seiyuu, there will be boxes for that
If you don't have one yet buy at least one light stick beforehand, just in case something goes wrong and you aren't able to get a LL blade in time on the spot
If you are interested in learning the calls you can check this out: http://seesaawiki.jp/lovelive_call/

And congratulations!

Hachitora

Dang, congrats man! No advice here tho. Sadly will never be able to go to one of those till after college (4 more years help). Assuming I even win the lottery lel

Edit: Top of page boys
cc9e52876a36acdd0c96101f3d1e4467be0fc3ae_hq.gif

Haha did you stuff your bags with other LL merch? Also congratz on making the live pibemanden <(^-^)>
Bought a Hanayo figure. Hanayo blanket. Hanayo shirt. Hanayo clear file.
Three GACHAPON pulls for an Eli (traded for Nico), realizing this was the wrong machine, then other two got Hanayo and Rin.
Bought pre made decks for Weiss Schwarz, one for Hanayo and one for Rin (both were terrible decks and a huge waste of money)
Fan made Rin sleeves
Aquors single/bluray

I did a Cool pull for my Cool team which is by far the weakest (especially bad for a Token Event with a Cool song). Unfortunately I only got the mandatory SR card, Summer Memories Nico. At least I idolized a couple Rares too.

I seem to have more Nico's and Honoka's than anything else. I'd like to do a 3rd year pull next since I have no SR/UR Nozomis or Elis.

Top Bottom