• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Pibemanden

Neo Member
I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to redeem a promotion code from one of the season 1 blueray collectors edition of the anime. The code itself is only 8 digits long as opposed to the ones from I have seen in the season 2 blueray and newer novels.
Is the code too old to redeem now or do I still have a chance to get the loveca + promo cards?

fek

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to redeem a promotion code from one of the season 1 blueray collectors edition of the anime. The code itself is only 8 digits long as opposed to the ones from I have seen in the season 2 blueray and newer novels.
Is the code too old to redeem now or do I still have a chance to get the loveca + promo cards?
You are talking about the NISA release? The code is actually 16 digits long
If you are talking about the japanese BDs then the ones from the first season have already expired by now

Pibemanden

Neo Member
It was the japanese ones. Thank you for the information, I guess i will just focus on the season 2 bluerays before getting the ones from season 1.

Crescent-

Hi guys! I've been lurking the thread waiting for my account to be approved, but now I'm ready to join in the despair. I got the Maki card yesterday btw, but the game crashed right after I got it ><

Anyway, my ID is 000398346, so if anyone's got any room, feel free to add me.

Heya I added u if u still have any room left, and welcome~

Himemiya

I've already started using loveca for Hanayo it begins.
lbIJhrg.gif

by zehturtle

m0t0k1

Because they're not bots, but are the klab/bushitoad staff playing!

Lol i would love to have a part time job off playing some LL games against noobs.

We should have something like an LLGAF smash tournament or something :p Could be pretty interesting. Hopefully you'll be around here, Marche, if it ever becomes a thing. Speaking of Smash,

Kotori has been photobombing since the old days was browsing for LL pictures and found this one :D

Welcome all new members and sad to see other people leave. Hope one day you will join us again. My tip to all is don't get stuck up in the grind. If you don't like an event don't play it and don't always go for the highest ranks. Play it relaxed like i do. I have not played since last events ended and feel pretty good about it. Next event i will probably go in again.

Sai-yu

Neo Member
OOh ok. It's awesome having so much ppl liking Maki and getting the card! I really want to idolize her too!
This morning I accidentally used 1 loveca while my LP was half full!! T~T I have been forsaken
Oh and who would totally buy this?
images

I probably would..

Mokoi

Banned
I'm pretty sure someone here owns that strap/key chain whatever thing, and a I have the Nozomi one. I want to say safs, but I'm not 100 percent positive. I know safs has the Eli one fosho.

Also I think another person posted a picture of it too, but don't remember who. ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯

m0t0k1

OOh ok. It's awesome having so much ppl liking Maki and getting the card! I really want to idolize her too!
This morning I accidentally used 1 loveca while my LP was half full!! T~T I have been forsaken
Oh and who would totally buy this?
images

I probably would..

We have that as Avatar if you want

iVHvKqQ8B8UQW.png

If i am going for some merch i would probably go for a nendroid. Cute and not too expensive.

edit: since top of page decided to add a gif of the 2 event girls :D seems fitting
tumblr_mhp3vdukzc1rdpp8du0.gif

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah, the bot names are like pure student and honor student, right?

Nahh I think some bots have different names besides student because I got matched up against someone with an actual name, but didn't have a event ranking. I can only assume it was a bot. This has happened twice btw.

elhaym

Nahh I think some bots have different names besides student because I got matched up against someone with an actual name, but didn't have a event ranking. I can only assume it was a bot. This has happened twice btw.

If the "player" under their name is grey, I believe that means bot too.

Yaari

It was just too much of an coincidence. Never encountered someone with an actual name like that, and then I get 2 of them in a single match.

elhaym

It was just too much of an coincidence. Never encountered someone with an actual name like that, and then I get 2 of them in a single match.

It is fully 90% of the "players" I go up against. >.>

I had really high hopes about score match before it started because my teams are good and I'm a pretty darn good player, except this basically effed me out of 30-40 points per match each match. I just stopped caring about the event.

edit: 3 more matches; 0 more real players.

Yaari

I had really high hopes about score match before it started because my teams are good and I'm a pretty darn good player, except this basically effed me out of 30-40 points per match each match. I just stopped caring about the event.

Yeah I think it really depends on the time you play at, I've only seen a Student in a single game, and these Eddie and Bob in another. And I played a good bunch of games as I'm on 20k points.

But yeah I get what you are saying, that adds up quickly, those 30-40 points.

redhairedking

edit: 3 more matches; 0 more real players.

I still have yet to get a single bot, I just don't understand

elhaym

Yeah I dunno. I was thinking maybe it was a networking thing, except I've definitely gotten full real-player matches. I think I just have crap luck. =(

Mokoi

Banned
Yeah I dunno. I was thinking maybe it was a networking thing, except I've definitely gotten full real-player matches. I think I just have crap luck. =(

You have been cursed for bullying the casuals who play on easy, and have shit teams. :D

ithebigc

Neo Member
A quick question for those who have experience leveling up skills in this game - even if I already maxed out an idol's experience (say my idolized R is at 60/60), I can still feed Rs with the same skill during normal practice in an attempt to level up their skills later, right?

cpooi

A quick question for those who have experience leveling up skills in this game - even if I max out an idol's experience, I can still feed Rs with the same skill in an attempt to level up their skills later, right?

Yes, and you can feel the despair when you feed 4 rares to it and it doesn't go up a level.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Yes, and you can feel the despair when you feed 4 rares to it and it doesn't go up a level.
T_T Does it matter if I feed it 7 Rs with the same skills at once while it's skill level is still at 1? That doesn't guarantee the chance in any way, does it?

And wow, thanks for the quick response!

cpooi

T_T Does it matter if I feed it 7 Rs with the same skills at once while it's skill level is still at 1? That doesn't guarantee the chance in any way, does it?

It guarantees one level up. The rest is up to the RNGods.

Qurex

Neo Member
I have the Eli, Nozomi, Nico, Rin and Maki straps

I need more keychains

Well there are these keychains announced back in September if you want some more.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-COL-7566
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-COL-7815

The first link seems to be the first set in that keychain series, the second link is for the recently announced one.

If you feed a card with the same skill level that is a guarenteed level up.
e.g. Level 1 Skill fed to a Level 1 Skill would lead to Level 2 skill 100%
Level 2 Skill fed to a Level 2 Skill would lead to Level 3 skill 100% etc

I'm not sure if feeding several cards with the same skill at once will lead to multiple skill level ups in one go. I've tried it a few times before but it has never happened for me.

I've also found in my own experience that a skill level up seems to be guaranteed if you get a Super Success or Ultra Success when Practicing your Rare Skill idols together.
e.g. Level 1 Skill fed to a Level 5 Skill and if it is an Super/Ultra Sucess it will lead to a Level 6 Skill

cpooi

I'm not sure if feeding several cards with the same skill at once will lead to multiple skill level ups in one go. I've tried it a few times before but it has never happened for me.

It can. I leveled up a level 1 card to 3 via 3 level 1 cards before.

Qurex

Neo Member
It can. I leveled up a level 1 card to 3 via 3 level 1 cards before.

Oh I must be quite unlucky then, I've only ever got the one level up when using 2+ cards on a Level 1.
I tried it a few times on level 2+ as well and nothing happened. I suppose it has quite a low chance of happening.

Perhaps it's to do with the way it's calculated.
So it does the calculation for Level 2 and then it does one for Level 3.
Rather than doing the calculation chance for each card for Level 2 and then applies both success at once meaning you jump to Level 3. If that description makes any sense at all.

I guess I'll try doing some multiple card practices again rather than individual ones to see if I get a Super/Ultra Success and get 2+ Level ups at once.

Corgi

Banned
Force close the app and restart (the app).
thta didnt' work. force reboot my ipad did though.

Still super frustrating that the game lags like butt from any notifications. its literally the only app i've had that does that, even the hefty unreal 3 games don't do that >.<

are there ever expert tier songs in Score matches?

Qurex

Neo Member

Still super frustrating that the game lags like butt from any notifications. its literally the only app i've had that does that, even the hefty unreal 3 games don't do that >.<

Assuming the English version follows the Japanese release then they will be in the future Score Matches, but not this one.

cpooi

Next score match onwards (I think), if we are keeping to JP schedule.

Edit: Beaten

Pikastew

Neo Member
I have event Maki!

Probably go for top 1000 this event, not top 200. Had to burn some extra loveca since I missed the start of the event.

Also, this thread moves 3fast5me

Top Bottom