• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

Heck, I'd settle for delayed showings here in the states.

T2krRWk.png
X

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When you live in a country where you have killer spiders and snakes at every turn being seen watching love love cheering for Nico in public is going to be the least of your worries.

tenton

JP SIF community pulled an awesome bit of coordination for the first Challenge Festival final rankings:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdol...her_so_i_was_checking_the_challenge_festival/

The dialogue from S2E9 right before the Snow Halation performance, matched to each character with the corresponding idolized Rare card.

This also really happens to be about the last time they can do this before the final live day 1 starts. Technically the next event should probably end 1 hour after the door opens, but who knows if one could make sure to coordinate this, when the top people are likely to be in Tokyo Dome or at a live viewing.

Or...maybe they'll do something with BokuHikari. ''_'

Verelios

Was getting antsy because of the set characters and decided to pull with 50 gems:

My tears just keep flowing...

When will a UR appear for me

GoXDS

Mission accomplished!...with a few unexpected results, heh.
My favorite Rin card in the game and I'm very happy to have gotten it without too much difficulty.

I want that Umi T_T (well more specifically, Idolized but that's never happening...) congratz tho

Suzuko Mimori and Yoshino Nanjo are the best solo singers of the group. Discuss.

Absolute truth, although nanjolno is slightly above mimorin in skills tbh, because of that FripSide experince. Mimorin will one day surpass her I think. Also rippi, emitsun and pile are pretty damn good. Dont sleep on soramaru or ucchi ether. Kussun is the "worst" solo singer of the group but her unique voice gives lilywhite that unique flavor. Shes getting betterx her first single was pretty good.

CoinArt

Absolute truth, although nanjolno is slightly above mimorin in skills tbh, because of that FripSide experince. Mimorin will one day surpass her I think. Also rippi, emitsun and pile are pretty damn good. Dont sleep on soramaru or ucchi ether. Kussun is the "worst" solo singer of the group but her unique voice gives lilywhite that unique flavor. Shes getting betterx her first single was pretty good.
gEOtpbU.png

Three Nico pulls. Only three new Nico SRs. No URs at all. And I was hoping against hope I would get a pair for my current Nico UR... Pink envelope, thy name is despair...

CoinArt

77vmsbyl.png

8cpSaJwl.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3dkgeBJl.png

m0t0k1

77vmsbyl.png

8cpSaJwl.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3dkgeBJl.png

NICO!!! nice draws. I am waiting to do some birdpulls. But i only have 31 loveca at the moment is it possible to also do single pulls for your idol?

Mokoi

Banned
i'd get back into this if my tablet could run it without the tiny microsecond lag urgh
I can't really play at homs because of stupid rubberbanding with notes. Really hate how game requires solid connection. Time to wrap phone if foil to enhance the waves

m0t0k1

Not really LL related but i am so happy with this gasha draw i had to show it. I also think Digikerot plays it? I casually play Aikatsu photo on stage. And this is probably my best draw ever.

PR is the same kind of rare as UR in LLsif. And because Mokoi and Phoenix like Aoi here is a bigger picture of her.

W-00

Oh, there are extra log-in bonuses because of the competition. Scouting ticket for the first and last day and gold in-between. That's nice.

Articalys

Apparently they announced at Anime Boston that the 3.0 update is planned to be released for the English version of the game NEXT MONTH.

As a refresher for those who only play EN, this is the update that adds home screen backgrounds, achievements, and the seal shop where you can spend points you get from using up R, SR, and UR cards to buy older cards you can't get from scouting (promos, UR cards out of rotation, etc).

GoXDS

Apparently they announced at Anime Boston that the 3.0 update is planned to be released for the English version of the game NEXT MONTH.

As a refresher for those who only play EN, this is the update that adds home screen backgrounds, achievements, and the seal shop where you can spend points you get from using up R+ cards to buy rarer cards.

ohhh. something to look forward to in the near future ^^

Articalys

R+ as in SR and UR, or does it include Rs
Inclusive, so basically any μ's card, except promos.

Assuming the mechanics/initial availability work the same as when it was released for JP:
- using a card for practice or selling it for G gives you 1 point for that rarity, 2 if it was idolized.
- you can get an older promo R for 15 R points, an older promo SR for 1 SR point, or an older standard UR for 3 UR points
- you can also get one of the blue vouchers for either 15 R points or 2 SR points

So it's primarily geared towards helping people who spend a lot and get duplicate SR/URs recycle them to actually choose something they want, but free players can still build up a collection of R points from normal scouting over a longer period of time.

Oh, and it sounds like they're going to include the LP Overflow feature from JP version 3.1, which only came out at the beginning of December, making this a shockingly fast turnaround in the grand scheme of things.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Not really LL related but i am so happy with this gasha draw i had to show it. I also think Digikerot plays it? I casually play Aikatsu photo on stage. And this is probably my best draw ever.
PR is the same kind of rare as UR in LLsif. And because Mokoi and Phoenix like Aoi here is a bigger picture of her.
Wow, there's an Aikatsu rhythm game?

As a refresher for those who only play EN, this is the update that adds home screen backgrounds, achievements, and the seal shop where you can spend points you get from using up R, SR, and UR cards to buy older cards you can't get from scouting (promos, UR cards out of rotation, etc).
I wonder if they'll bother with the old quest system and jump to the new one.
I also wonder if they'll sell the Sunshine cards.

Aoi the best. Time to start another idol game? Hmm...

m0t0k1

Wow, there's an Aikatsu rhythm game?

I wonder if they'll bother with the old quest system and jump to the new one.
I also wonder if they'll sell the Sunshine cards.

Aoi the best. Time to start another idol game? Hmm...

Yep released a couple of months ago. Its more simple then Love live and production values are lower. But yeah its targeted towards younger girls so its a bit easier haven't tried the more difficult songs yet though. Here is a link to the ios version.
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/aikatsu!photo-on-stage!!/id1039249521?l=en&mt=8

The difference between this and llsif is that you have a grid on screen and the notes appear in the grid instead of in the middle. I also did a new draw got another Aoi PR lol. But the best part is that i got an Ichigo!!!

I have been playing this game for 2 weeks real casual and got more PR then i got UR in LLsif and i have been playing that hardcore for 2 years!!!
;_;

Top Bottom