• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

tumblr_o507q5GMKR1tascp1o1_540.gif

So uhhh twitter is blowing up over here in Japan. One of the voice actresses/singers emitsu? is being accused of appearing in an AV.

Probably not her, but in general scandal = truth for Japan even when just rumors. Though most seem to be using it to make funny pictures or comparisons to other celebrities.

tenton

Her agency confirmed that it wasn't her, but it really sucks since she's still getting a ton of hate because of it.

Based on what analysis some people are doing, even if it's not her and the person who is in the AV (from 2008, no less) shows up and says "it's not her, it's me", I think people are going to believe what they want to believe.

It wouldn't surprise me if her Twitter account goes on hiatus/gets closed. Internet Hate Machine is real and it's scary.

Jintor

idol culture dark side is real jacked up

there was that crazy guy in the internet avatar thread who went full ham and got himself banned talking about how creepy idol/kpop stuff is, and that guy was a jackass, but sometimes you see shit like this and you're like "ugh"

Crescent-

To the guys playing JP version, apparently EX, 4x, and random EX are now counted towards song ranking for the event, so be sure to play it if you can to maximize your ranking.

fek

It's just one guy and most likely not even a fan since he is using a fake account he created just for this instead of his main account.

Hachitora

My girl You gettin the spotlight and she looks great <3 don't like her singing voice that much, sadly. Maybe the preview just didn't highlight her good parts, idk. Hanamaru is best Aqours voice for now

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Weird. Does tumblr bypass YouTube's copyright notices? You can watch the embedded video fine but go to the video directly in YouTube and you'll be told it's unavailable.

m0t0k1

Finally got an SR with a normal ticket!!! We are out of minimum wage boys. I'll post it later since i am not near my tablet right now.

Articalys

Overshot the tier 2 cutoff by 2 LS, but since it's Medfes, where rewards are better and exp gain is more efficient, I can't be too mad.

Now, as for the 14 slots that all these teachers/alpacas/Rs are taking up...

Articalys

The game is now giving away birthday rewards for the Aqours members, starting with You Watanabe, so don't forget to log in today and claim your LS. And of course, if you have any Aqours cards, they have special birthday quotes too.

No, you're not going to be the first person to make a "Happy Birthday to You" joke. Sorry.

tenton

is it confirmed this is the last song from muse on SIF or something? o_o

It's µ's final single. Not just game related, but announced as the last single they do. I suppose that leaves the door open for an album or a mini album, but who knows?

Top Bottom