• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Anony

currently at like 6.5k rank
not sure if i should spend love gems, ive been monitoring my rank and the gap to 5k is getting bigger. The closest i've been so far is like 5.5k rank.
seems like i need another 4k points to get 5k, but who knows how much more it will be in the last 24 hours

Jintor

CcYD2rQW8AA_3Ks.jpg:large

lol

(Relatively) recent gameplay accomplishments.

UrRgDqU.jpg

This was before the Eli event that just passed.

LKoaFGm.jpg

And this was earlier today. It's my 3rd EX FC along with Bokura no LIVE and UNBALANCED LOVE, although I only have an A score in Unbalanced Love thanks to my weaker Cool team at the time. I need to fix that before it drops from rotation.

Anony

luck stealer confirmed
everyone in this thread should stop doing pulls now, for at least a year

about that boston event.. i wish i could go :(

tenton

luck stealer confirmed
everyone in this thread should stop doing pulls now, for at least a year

about that boston event.. i wish i could go :(

I'm going to be in Seattle, at another con. ;_; I'm praying they aren't bringing any surprise guests over for it (there's the character designer/director announced as a guest). Besides, the girls need to prep for 6th live or something. :p

elhaym

Stopping in to say I don't want to be the one to have killed the thread. ;_;

Also, if you're playing GF note, add me! 560293431! Because the thing I totally needed to do was add ANOTHER mobile rhythm game to my queue.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Was totally ready to completely write off today's 2 11 rolls w/ 1 SR each....

OMG.

GUYS.

I don't need to spend anymore money on this at all, ever. Got my dream card, everything is right with the world.
You need to get the matching Honkers UR so you can put them together side by side.

CoinArt

Stopping in to say I don't want to be the one to have killed the thread. ;_;

Also, if you're playing GF note, add me! 560293431! Because the thing I totally needed to do was add ANOTHER mobile rhythm game to my queue.

Added! If anyone cares to add me, I'm 250196593, 髭にこ

Q01DW02.jpg
X

cpooi

I haven't posted on GAF for a year, I think. Good to see this thread still alive.

I didn't touch the game for a long time, cause I was really busy, and my phone broke. So now my transfer code is expired.

I could contact support, but I'm kinda too busy to game anyway.

In other news, it looks like I'm going to Japan in September for 5 years for post graduate studies. Going to be poor for a long time...

Labrys

Ccwsk7WUcAAOAWd.jpg
Ccwsk7aVIAAzUqK.jpg

Did this the other day; another 2 UR in a row! I'm very happy I chose to do the pure box. I didn't participate in that event Hanayo either, and I'll be able to skill up Mermaid Eli once the seal shop comes over.
Now I'm just focusing on tiering for Rin.

Bullza2o

Hello everyone! Long time lurker here, but here it is my first post!

I've been playing since November 2014 but went on hiatus from December 2015 until this new event started. My sister actually discovered this game and showed it to me --it would become the only smartphone game we really like and play longer than a couple of days.

Then we checked out the anime and liked it as well. We even saw the movie in the theaters. I even bought a Maki nendoroid! I hated idol music until I got hooked on LoveLive! I still hate other idol music, and I am not interested in Aquors (sorry). They just look like 10 year olds imitating Mu's.

Haha anyways I'm posting because I will be in Japan 2 days after the Final Live :(
I wish I could have at least visited Tokyo Dome and bought some goods, but I really hope there are still some remaining after it ends!
Do you think they will still be selling a lot of LL goods? I am hoping I can also get special goods as well from their Arigatou event.

If anyone wants to be my friend in the game my ID is 637032435

CoinArt

Hello everyone! Long time lurker here, but here it is my first post!

I've been playing since November 2014 but went on hiatus from December 2015 until this new event started. My sister actually discovered this game and showed it to me --it would become the only smartphone game we really like and play longer than a couple of days.

Then we checked out the anime and liked it as well. We even saw the movie in the theaters. I even bought a Maki nendoroid! I hated idol music until I got hooked on LoveLive! I still hate other idol music, and I am not interested in Aquors (sorry). They just look like 10 year olds imitating Mu's.

Haha anyways I'm posting because I will be in Japan 2 days after the Final Live :(
I wish I could have at least visited Tokyo Dome and bought some goods, but I really hope there are still some remaining after it ends!
Do you think they will still be selling a lot of LL goods? I am hoping I can also get special goods as well from their Arigatou event.

If anyone wants to be my friend in the game my ID is 637032435

Welcome, friend! Who's your favorite idol? Hint:

gXWrlEm.png
X

CoinArt

Then the question becomes how did Eli, Umi, and Kotori think it was a good idea. Heck, how did Honoka think it was a good idea?!

ir1z3EI.jpg
X

*please note that I do not endorse this ship

elhaym

Ok, so I have tickets for a live viewing in Shinagawa reserved, but omg need someone in Tokyo to hit a Family Mart to pay for them and meet up with me between the 26th and 30th. ;_;

W-00

Has anyone else been getting phantom LP today? My LP count keeps jumping to ten higher than it really is (and it's just a display problem - it won't let me use them). They disappear if I close the app, but they keep reappearing.

elhaym

Has anyone else been getting phantom LP today? My LP count keeps jumping to ten higher than it really is (and it's just a display problem - it won't let me use them). They disappear if I close the app, but they keep reappearing.

I think it -might- have to do with daylight savings, at least from something I saw on the ENG_LLSIF twitter. I wouldn't leave it past Klab to do... not the best things with regards to time...

GoXDS

I have experienced this before and yes it's because of day light savings. restarting the app will force the app to update the LP again

Articalys

Unrelated to DST glitches I lost something like 15 hours worth of LP/tokens -- probably around 1000 event points -- due to other problems with my tablet (after confirming a song, it would freeze on a blank screen between contacting the server to deduct LP but before loading the song; after trying three times and realized it wasn't an isolated issue I eventually power cycled and that fixed it)... and during an event too...
Still will only need 6 or so gems to tier, but the EXP loss is what pisses me off more.

Articalys

English? I'm connecting just fine.

Man, the number for Top 5000 is so low. Only a little over 17k.
It's probably going to barely crack 18.5k at the rate it's going.
My earlier troubles and losses aside, probably overshot by 2 LS... predictors overestimated again; never going to trust them from now on. Or at least I'll undershoot 2-3 LS by whatever the calculator says to match the prediction, then watch the final rushes to see how things play out.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
First half yes, second half dragged on a bit. Should have just been announcing their retirement rather than deliberating over a decision they had already made to end S2 on.

elhaym

4/1 live viewing in Shinagawa tickets paid for and grabbed via friend of a friend. Preparing for the emotional destruction of the end.

Hachitora

4/1 live viewing in Shinagawa tickets paid for and grabbed via friend of a friend. Preparing for the emotional destruction of the end.

Nice! Hope you enjoy.

Still holding out hope that they'll have live viewings here in US even though time zones would be hella different. Maybe I can go to the Philippines and stay with some relatives to watch the live viewing there, haha

Nice! Hope you enjoy.

Still holding out hope that they'll have live viewings here in US even though time zones would be hella different. Maybe I can go to the Philippines and stay with some relatives to watch the live viewing there, haha

I wish they would have live viewings in the us, but considering the concert is at the end of the month, you would figure if they planned to do us live viewings, they would have announced it by now.

Chariot

Phew, the Love Live movie gave me new cravings for the game and I started anew. Sadly I missed the opportunity of getting more from the event. How frequent are those?

Labrys

Phew, the Love Live movie gave me new cravings for the game and I started anew. Sadly I missed the opportunity of getting more from the event. How frequent are those?
Events are twice a month, with about a week buffer between them. Next one coming up is an Umi event.

I ended up Tiering for Rin, the idolized card is very cute. Then I did about 5 pulls, 1 solo and 2 blue tickets for the Rin from the new set. Ended up with her unidolized, the new Honoka and Nozomi idolized, White Day Kotori, Halloween Rin, Honoka and Nozomi and Job v1 Rin. I might do another pull tonight to see if I can idolize Rin but if not I'm still happy with my results.

elhaym

I -think- about every 2 weeks or so? I'm juggling so many different events between like 10 different games that I've lost track. ;_;

edit: new avatar!

Top Bottom