• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

elhaym

So close guys,

0rKxAY7.jpg

Still only a live viewing, but I HAVE PHYSICAL TICKETS. AHHHHHHHHH.

edit: stuff:

Articalys

Aqours subunit names announced.

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/news.php#2048

DcVxBgw.png

Chika/You/Ruby: CYaRon! (pronounced "sharon")
Kanan/Dia/Hanamaru: AZALEA
Riko/Yoshiko/Mari: Guilty Kiss

As a reminder what the other options were:
1: Kyumia, CoCoA, Soar!, Chu's Day, パワフルガレージ (Powerful Garage), (ひだまりFlowers (Hidamari Flowers), FiLLY, +chip, and Mimi flore
2: KazaHana, KANARIA, Clepat, こもれび (Komorebi), 山茶花 (Sasanqua), syaran, Haibis, Pione, MONAMINA
3: vampop, Chrom Cross, 小悪魔インディヴぃジュアル (Koakuma Individual), すみれ組 (Sumire-gumi), Dear Dive, pipit, Mystic Flower, RYM, Lolic

Explanations of the names found here
So... not the worst choices, given what they had to work with, though I think CYaRon! (outside of being a pain to type) is a bit heavy-handed with the names referenced in the letters, and I would have preferred Mystic Flower over Guilty Kiss if they wanted an flamboyant English name for that group. No issues with AZALEA; it and KANARIA were my preferences for that trio and I was fine with either one.

elhaym

Man, I can't even remember what names I voted for. I'm OK with AZALEA and Guilty Kiss TBH, but I dunno about CYaRon... And speaking of Aqours, I still don't think I saw any merch out in the stores so far. Kind of disappointing really, I wanted to pick some stuff up. (No idea -what- stuff, but stuff!)

GoXDS

yea, I prefer chu's day. as you mentioned, CYaRon is too heavy-handed =\
Azalea was the only unit that had a bunch that I was fine with though so *shrug*. CYaRon had maybe chu's day and don't really like any of Guilty Kiss's options.

a quick glance at the page, seems like the numbers weren't shown? though that's generally a bad idea I guess. less salt
And speaking of Aqours, I still don't think I saw any merch out in the stores so far. Kind of disappointing really, I wanted to pick some stuff up. (No idea -what- stuff, but stuff!)
Pft. Muse's time isn't over yet!

also, why is this EN event going so high...

Hachitora

I'm fine with the other two groups' names, just wish Chu's Day won :p Though it seems not many people agreed, since it didn't make top 3 even =w=

Edit: Except for Guilty Kiss and Chrom Cross, none of the names I voted for got into top 3 :p

W-00

It shall forever be a mark of shame upon the fandom that the clear best name, パワフルガレージ, was not chosen.

Also, yay, 25 million celebration! Extra love gems! With this bounty, I'm sure to hit 100 gems by the next time I draw.

Articalys

Overspent 1 gem for the EN Umi Score Match event because I panicked when the rankings froze at 90 minutes to go.

And I just realized why I hate the unit 1 name so much: punctuation in band names rarely works well. If it was just "CYaRon", weird capitalization aside, I don't think I would really mind it.

CoinArt

POWERFUL GARAGE...

Mokoi

Banned
POWERFUL GARAGE...
Should have won wtf man. This is worse than romo dropping the ball against the seahawks way back

elhaym

Saw a Dengeki G's at Tsutaya today and absolutely needed to buy it so I could redeem for this card and set it as my main for this week ;_; ;_; ;_;

I am totally not tearing up looking at just the card, I swear.

Articalys

The EN version is giving a scouting ticket today and tomorrow as special login bonuses for the Last Live, so don't forget to check in and pick them up. Plus the ongoing 25 million WW players bonuses that started three days ago.

Shun

some people are dedicated...final live RIP. does this franchise have a cinderella girls/million live equivalent or is SEGA going to roll with these girls even after they break up.

Ce14fSEUIAAirho.jpg

Ce18q6yUYAA02GM.jpg:large

CewCP2gXEAUY51B.jpg:large

Will be sad when iDOLM@STER 765 ALL-STARS have their final live. At least Million Live and Cinderella Girls is good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The EN version is giving a scouting ticket today and tomorrow as special login bonuses for the Last Live, so don't forget to check in and pick them up. Plus the ongoing 25 million WW players bonuses that started three days ago.

Thanks for the heads up. Time to open the app for once ha ha!

Hachitora

some people are dedicated...final live RIP. does this franchise have a cinderella girls/million live equivalent or is SEGA going to roll with these girls even after they break up.
They have Love Live Sunshine (Aqours) coming with their second single on the 27th of April.
Also, they aren't breaking up, this is just their last solo live (At least, I'm pretty sure that's the case). I don't think they're gonna make any new music for a long time, but they might do joint lives with Aqours in the future

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Being an Umi fan is smart. He probably got most of that stuff on clearance since there's no demand for it.

elhaym

That live, omg ;_;

The ending ;_;
(yes, it's what you thought it would be, and then the entire audience singing)

Part 2 tomorrow...

Will be sad when iDOLM@STER 765 ALL-STARS have their final live. At least Million Live and Cinderella Girls is good.

Ugggggh, I'd be tempted to fly back over for that too. And that would be even more crushing, I'm sure.

Crescent-

That live, omg ;_;

The ending ;_;
(yes, it's what you thought it would be, and then the entire audience singing)

Part 2 tomorrow...

Got to see it here as well, such emotional live holy shit. That ending was simply beautiful.
Too bad I didn't get a second day ticket, wanted to see it so bad ;_;

Hope you enjoy the second day elhaym!

sakuori

Almost everyone in our LV was singing in Snow Halation and BokuHika. Some people legit cried but the real tears may flow tomorrow.

I originally didn't plan to watch Day 2 but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1.748 years after watching the anime's first season, I finally got around to watching season 2. It absolutely floored me to the point where I'm almost inspired to start watching anime regularly again. All the heartstring tugging was actually incredibly effective this time around, since I was far more emotionally invested in the characters. If I had to criticise something, it was overly hammy at times, but that's about it.

Also Nozomi retains best girl status. I'd already seen the side braid, but it still sent me into convulsions.

1.748 years after watching the anime's first season, I finally got around to watching season 2. It absolutely floored me to the point where I'm almost inspired to start watching anime regularly again. All the heartstring tugging was actually incredibly effective this time around, since I was far more emotionally invested in the characters. If I had to criticise something, it was overly hammy at times, but that's about it.

Also Nozomi retains best girl status. I'd already seen the side braid, but it still sent me into convulsions.

Retains best girl status? Pls, nozomi had best girl status all the time. :D

Crescent-

wtf where were you watching? i wanna watch :T

There's a live viewing in some Asian countries. I think China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan (ofc), Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia gets it (Thailand probably too, don't remember too well).

Tickets were sold out 3 days after it was first available since the live viewing is only in 1 theatre at least here in Indonesia. I know Korea and Japan has multiple places reserved for the live viewing.

elhaym

Tickets were sold out 3 days after it was first available since the live viewing is only in 1 theatre at least here in Indonesia. I know Korea and Japan has multiple places reserved for the live viewing.

It was a nightmare getting LV tickets for JP....

So i used the free scouting tickets for final live/25 million players to do some draws.

first draw trolled me with a rare non-tan, right charicter wrong level card (i want a UR nontan plz ;.;)

but i ended up with some tasty rice on the second draw instead!

426px-Hanayo_smile_sr579.jpg

Crescent-

So I wanted to write a little thing about how much µ's meant to me, and ended up writing a paper almost 1,000 words long, haha. It's here if any of y'all wanna read it. It can get pretty corny so beware :p

I was gonna write something as well but after the final live is really done. I view them as having a big part in my life and they most definitely deserve my thanks. I probably won't write as long as you do though haha

It was a nightmare getting LV tickets for JP....

Well yeah most probably since the fanbase is huge there. I guess it's kinda huge here as well but with the LV only airing in the capitol city guess people from other cities couldn't come especially considering it's on a weekday. Guess what I wrote kinda meant wrong haha

Top Bottom