• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Himemiya

vw847Qv.png

Got my event Kayo-chin earlier this evening! Made up for the 4 day late start with 8-ish loveca, not too bad. Gotta get my goddess.
Her giggles and sayings are just too cute.
Add me in JP: 940251315

Then I loaded up EN and played my first bots haha. Mucho and Drifting, two I hope I'll never see again. Yes they had greyed-out "player" tags.

Sai-yu

Neo Member
vw847Qv.png

Got my event Kayo-chin earlier this evening! Made up for the 4 day late start with 8-ish loveca, not too bad. Gotta get my goddess.
Her giggles and sayings are just too cute.
Add me in JP: 940251315

Then I loaded up EN and played my first bots haha. Mucho and Drifting, two I hope I'll never see again. Yes they had greyed-out "player" tags.

Is she making paper rice balls? Look how proud she looks! Good job, Hanayo

JoeFu

Banned
Wait, what the heck are bots?

Where there aren't enough players the game uses bots. The player is usually grey and the name is something Student, but since you're playing TW mostly maybe it says something like XX學生? Or maybe TW doesn't have a shortage of player .

firehawk12

Subete no aware
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_bot

For the times when they can't find enough players for score match.

Is the question serious?
Oh, I assumed you guys were talking about people hacking android versions to get FC automatically or something.

Where there aren't enough players the game uses bots. The player is usually grey and the name is something Student, but since you're playing TW mostly maybe it says something like XX學生? Or maybe TW doesn't have a shortage of player .
You know, I'm not sure. It does take a while to get 4 players, so maybe it's happened before...

m0t0k1

rabu raibu gym leader romhack when

Next week in game magazines!

I think i am skipping oras. It was the last game i completed the pokedex fully. Had a lot of fun with the game but not the game i need to replay again. I'd better start catching mewtwo in X/Y since i still have not done that.

redhairedking

Next week in game magazines!

I think i am skipping oras. It was the last game i completed the pokedex fully. Had a lot of fun with the game but not the game i need to replay again. I'd better start catching mewtwo in X/Y since i still have not done that.

I was originally very excited for ORAS, but my hype has been dwindling the past couple months. I'll probably get it eventually, but not at launch.

m0t0k1

I was originally very excited for ORAS, but my hype has been dwindling the past couple months. I'll probably get it eventually, but not at launch.

I rarely get caught up in a hype last time was fire emblem awakening and before that twilight princess. Both delivered for me though. I still want to buy Hyrule warriors, Bayo2 and Smash wii u though so i need to do some saving up for that.

m0t0k1

Since when?? Since forever! I think Maki is trying to look cool and wants the camera to herself, but my favorite part of that picture is Umi and Honoka playing in the background.

I know she always wanted to grab. But she only did it as a punishment. and not like in this pic it looks more her being in perverted mode. But yeah the hugs in the background look so much fun :D

Mokoi

Banned
Mario Galaxy 2 music too stronk

I had no idea there was a Mario Galaxy 2, but even though I'm a certified sony shill I did enjoy Mario Galaxy a lot. The gameplay had nothing to do with it all. It was because it was the best looking wii game I played since we all know a good game can't have ugly graphics. :D

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
that makes four! btw I meant that "get you next time" I hate Wonder Zone

Lol. I don't really like that song either. I do hope that we get matched up again in the future. That was my first time playing with someone here. Was not expecting it at all. Decided to get up and actually try instead of laying in bed still being lazy :p

Stupid bot taking first place from me tho

cpooi

that makes four! btw I meant that "get you next time" I hate Wonder Zone

I hate wonder zone cause my pure team can't get S on that even with FC in score match. Only song in this score match to do that. And to rub it in further, it is like 1 pixel off from a full bar.

tenton

The only time I hate Wonder Zone is when I'm matched up with 3 bots; my Pure team is really, really strong, but chances I finish 3rd in a match of bots that are based on me.

Trying for top 200 is suffering with just Hard songs. Should have just poured my time into the JP side top tier. Can't dual wield both top tiers, unless I hit the lottery and decide to never leave my house.

samisuperfly

Neo Member
I grabbed Maki and I think I'm done with the event. Not my favorite character

Ever since they added the extra songs the order of songs was Baby Maybe Koi no Button followed by Wonder Zone. It's a really bad combo. I have to slow down my fingers for Koi no Button and then get overwhelmed by the much faster Wonder Zone. Totally ruined my chances at FC for either of them really.

I do really like score matches though. Probably just because back when I could play cool songs there was a pretty slim chance of loss because of my two UR cools.

Sai-yu

Neo Member
So yesterday I was playing and I just refilled my LP. Then I accidentally pressed OK for an easy song. Other than the fact that I just lost like half an hour of LP, I realized that I was gonna be up against some poor, unsuspecting player. I got paired up with someone with a UR, a R honoka, and someone with event ranking n/a since they hadn't played yet. (It wasn't a bot)
So the whole time I'm playing I'm just
1pOC3VM.gif

I'm so sorry!!

(The person with the UR ended up winning and I got 2nd)

Top Bottom