• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Mazre

Wrapped up Gohan-chan yesterday, about 1.5k to go for Maki.

Finally ran into a Gaffer.

2JXN4X3.jpg

We were defeated by the bots.
Fucking URs. =P

I'm not sure what happened this morning.
Apparently the bots were either burning LP before level up or had trouble connecting to the server...somehow.

tenton

Wrapped up Gohan-chan yesterday, about 1.5k to go for Maki.

Finally ran into a Gaffer.

We were defeated by the bots.
Fucking URs. =P

I'm not sure what happened this morning.

Apparently the bots were either burning LP before level up or had trouble connecting to the server...somehow.

They were the other player's bots and since they disconnected (probably), they based themselves off that. :p

Kumubou

This event has been way more tedious than I expected. At least EX songs should be added from the second round onward.

They were the other player's bots and since they disconnected (probably), they based themselves off that. :p
I thought if a player DCed or failed out they just show up as a 0.

tenton

This event has been way more tedious than I expected. At least EX songs should be added from the second round onward.

I thought if a player DCed or failed out they just show up as a 0.

That "Ruu" player is probably the creator of the game, so the bots are based of him. He got the big 0, and so did his bots. At least that's my theory with the way the bots work.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Could've had my Eli keychain and blu ray today, but noooooo stupid Columbus Day

Well you didn't play with the rest but you got to play with the best
SqhCiAw.jpg

But yeah I'm not totally sure when the best time to play is in terms of finding others, in the morning, I mostly get bots. At least I was able to beat one of them ;_;

Lol, I'm sure I just play at bad times usually. Only got to play with you because I couldn't sleep and decided to use some lp. Also, where is that pic from again?

Kincaido

Qurex

Neo Member
Finally got Maki earlier, took longer than I thought it would.
This event has passed really quickly, but then again it is only 9 days long (English version that is).

Wonder Zone is alright.
I have yet to run into any of you guys, saw someone from my friend list though.
Also saw a few people with interesting names.

Finally ran into some bots as well. They can say some funny things.
I managed to get all 3 of them to say "Yay, I'm no.1!" at one point, but I missed the screenshot by a few seconds.

Countdown for the end of the current English Event on October 15th, 8AM UTC.
t1413360000z0.png

Countdown for the end of the current Japanese Event on October 15th, 2014, 3PM JST.
t1413352800z0.png

JoeFu

Banned
I like Maki more than Hanayo, but I wasn't going to put myself though hard only torture . Sorry Maki, maybe next time.

Mazre

I was just doing EN event for loveca and FP, it's not like I wanted this Maki SR.

Just hit rank 100 JP side. Goodbye easy level ups, you will be missed.

Dracil

Alright, y'all are crazy.

Not only did EN start a day late, it also only has Hard songs, so you have to play at least 67% more songs for the same score as playing EX, and yet 2nd tier cutoff for EN is almost the same as JP.

Himemiya

oh wow ran into the number one player for Hanayo event

didn't take screenie of results but he placed third with a low combo,
I was fourth
I'm guessing he is a little tired. 1.46 million points, so crazy.
I ran into second place earlier lol

Lol skillz
The top players in JP probably haven't slept since the event started. Cut them some slack.

CFdCK6C.gif

Such admirable fellows.

cpooi

I'm just trying to maintain top 10k finish for the 4 loveca. Seeing the way people are going for Maki, I sense a lot of despair coming up for people who are going for tier 2.

Qurex

Neo Member
I'm just barely within reach of the top 4000, haven't used any Loveca at all.
I'll probably reach about 3500 in the next few hours.

Could probably be a couple hundred places higher if I had played slightly more efficiently.
I wonder if I can keep my place or will I lose it to the last hour rush?

We're getting new EX songs in EN after the event, the next four in the song list are Susume Tomorrow, No Brand Girls, Wonder Zone, and Love Novels so I guess we should get those?

I took a look at the past EX songs for both the English and the Japanese versions and couldn't really see any pattern for the EX song releases.
Looking at the past English releases they seem to jump around the list a bit.

2014/07/16 - 08/05: Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
2014/07/16 - 07/25: Yujo No-Change
2014/07/21 - 07/31: Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
2014/07/26 - 08/05: Snow Halation

2014/08/16 - 08/05: Baby Maybe Koi no Button
2014/08/16 - 08/25: Aishiteru Banzai!
2014/08/21 - 08/31: Mogyutto "Love" de Sekkinchu!
2014/08/26 - 09/05: Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai

2014/09/16 - 10/05: Mermaid Festa Vol.1
2014/09/16 - 09/25: Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
2014/09/21 - 10/01: Wonderful Rush
2014/09/26 - 10/05: Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru

Below is a list of the first 24 songs in the order they appear in the game. The number on the left indicates what order they appeared in as an EX Song in the English version.
Didn't do a list for the Japanese version since the EX Song release order for that version is even more random.
Apologies for the hard to read list and the long post.

01 - Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
02 - Yujo No-Change
04 - Snow Halation
05 - Baby Maybe Koi no Butto

03 - Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
09 - Mermaid festa vol.1
07 - Mogyutto "Love" de Sekkinchu!
06 - Aishiteru Banzai!

11 - Wonderful Rush
Yet to appear - Oh,Love&Peace!
10 - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
Yet to appear - WILD STARS

12 - Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru
08 - Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai
Yet to appear - Susume→Tomorrow
Yet to appear - No brand girls

Yet to appear - Wonder zone
Yet to appear - Love Novels
Yet to appear - Kore kara no Someday
Yet to appear - Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love

Yet to appear - START:DASH!!
Yet to appear - sweet&sweet holiday
Yet to appear - Ai wa Taiyou Janai?
Yet to appear - Diamond Princess no Yuuutsu

No list for the Japanese version since the EX Song release order for that version is even more random.

Based off the past release schedules we might get Oh,Love&Peace! WILD STARS and any other 2 songs after Susume→Tomorrow but before START:DASH!! in the list.

Kincaido

This Halloween Eli with the blu ray <3

Also, the subs on the blu ray are actually good. Kinda feel like buying the rest now

Kumubou

Man, this event kind of sucked. At least I have my SR Maki now and can pack it up. Saw enough players having trouble with the harder Hard songs, I'm expecting the next Score Match with EX charts to be a light-up.

Kincaido

Watching the live right now. Pretty good.

IIRC, the subs are the same ones that CR used. I had BD1 running on one monitor and the CR stream on another and they were exactly the same. Timing and all.

Ah, I see. That makes sense then.

fek

Goddamnit I failed
Wasn't able to keep up with top 200 so I gave up on that, was on top 400 with about 61k and went to sleep. Woke up 3 hours later at 1200 and 20 minutes left

chrono01

Well, another EN event over and, as expected, it got insane in the final hour. I was somewhere around Rank 500 and checked half an hour before it ended only to see myself knocked down in to the Rank 850-ish. I saw that only a couple hundred points separated Rank 850 and 1000, so I immediately used a Loveca and started grinding. Since the Rank Position(s) are updated in real-time on the player card [during Score Match], I saw that I was around Rank 664 just a minute or so before the event ended. All total, I went from 75 Loveca down to 57, but that's including all of the free ones I got along the way during the event [such as daily rewards, event rewards, etc.]. Still not too bad.

I wish you all luck. Here's hoping those trying got that second [or third] Maki SR!

Sorry Fek. Yeah, the score really increased in the final hour. I know, it's expected, but still a scary thing to see.

Damn, sorry Fek. :(

Yeah, the score(s) really increased in the final hour. I know, it's expected, but still a scary thing to see.

Top Bottom