• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Had 15 gems in jp and decided to roll

219EpcJ.jpg

Not Eli, but I am a Kotori fan, so I am okay with this

cpooi

I'm just trying to maintain top 10k finish for the 4 loveca. Seeing the way people are going for Maki, I sense a lot of despair coming up for people who are going for tier 2.

Can't say I didn't predict this... My condolences, Fek.

chrono01

Cut-off for Rank 200 was: 85,057 [insane]. For Rank 1000, it was 63,255.

Thankfully I managed Rank 669 [at 64,149 points], but it cost me...in Loveca. Considering how close it was to 1000, I didn't want to take any chances. :/

GrandHusk

Hello idolgaf! This is my first post. I've been lurking this thread while waiting for my account to be activated, been playing casually until this event because Maki is best idol, now I would say more but my despair right now is to high after seeing my final rank
not in top 1000
:'(.

Soooo I'm going to be in this corner crying alone a little while.

Yui

Word of advice for those of you hunting new Rares in JP, they are Rare. I went from 118k FP to 56k with no new ones!

Hahaha, no joke! I spent all my ~35k FP and didn't see one. ^^"

Also, I'm back! Wooo!

If anybody is wondering what happened...

awdadadad43cxc.png

And to celebrate my reappearance on the idol stage, I did a 10+1 draw in the English version.

Single smile SR, so I got an unidolized SR for the only team that cant use unidolized SRs... yup, feeling right at home. xD

Hello idolgaf! This is my first post. I've been lurking this thread while waiting for my account to be activated, been playing casually until this event because Maki is best idol, now I would say more but my despair right now is to high after seeing my final rank
not in top 1000

Welcome! :D

cpooi

not in top 1000

Welcome! You don't have to cry alone, I'm sure there are other people here who will cry with you
like Fek

Himemiya

3SEDVyU.png

JP status: Ultra Success

EN status: RIP 100 loveca

not in top 1000

Welcome! You don't have to cry alone , I'm gonna share my despair here too...

mS9hPoe.png

Cq0zFSu.png

...Yeah.

Mazre

JP 50 draw resulted in a single SR, but ticket was an SR, but they were both Kotori. So mild despair for me. Looking up the page though it would appear I got off rather easy, condolences to those receiving large doses of despair.

Markun

Ouch @ all the despair. Sorry to hear all of that. Also, welcome GrandHusk!

As for my despair, all 3 of my scouting tickets only got me rares, and the JP ticket didn't even net me a new rare.

On the other hand,

I managed to stay top 200!

JoeFu

Banned
Lol the story is borked. Maki wrote a song for everybody!

Here's Love Marginal! A printemps song! A group consisting of Honoka, Kotori, and Hanayo!

GrandHusk

Thanks for the heads up... I feel a little better. This events ending at 4am in my time zone are killing my chances, second time I get asleep while grinding happened with nozomi too T^T. I'm going to take a 3 days rest from the game to recover and try to beat the new ex songs.

Also my ID is 742983569 if someone is interested

In an unrelated note finished the first season of the anime yesterday, really cute story I thought it was going to be really dumb at the start but
I really got sad when they couldn't enter the love live after so much hard work because honoka fell in that concert
. Going to start season two tonight.

m0t0k1

Thanks for the heads up... I feel a little better. This events ending at 4am in my time zone are killing my chances, second time I get asleep while grinding happened with nozomi too T^T. I'm going to take a 3 days rest from the game to recover and try to beat the new ex songs.

Also my ID is 742983569 if someone is interested

In an unrelated note finished the first season of the anime yesterday, really cute story I thought it was going to be really dumb at the start but
I really got sad when they couldn't enter the love live after so much hard work because honoka fell in that concert
. Going to start season two tonight.

Welcome to the thread Husky :D. I did enjoy season 2 a lot better then 1. Lots more fun episodes and rin and nozomi being redeemed after getting shunned a bit in season 1.

I did not have enough Loveca in both games so no draw for me. All this despair though
7b0q4o3r.gif

cpooi

Lol the story is borked. Maki wrote a song for everybody!

Here's Love Marginal! A printemps song! A group consisting of Honoka, Kotori, and Hanayo!

Obviously you don't get to play the song until the story hits the School Idol Festival itself
at the next part

Hachitora

I may or may not have fallen asleep while grinding for the top 1,000 ;_; and my scouting ticket got me jackshiz. The despair/salt is strong right now. Oh well, I'll try to do better next Maki event, when this card is what I'm fighting for.
not in top 1000

Also, I'm back! Wooo!
Welcome Husky and welcome back Yui! So many new people recently, and the two newest people have the best idols as their favorites. Nice choices :p

froliq

Welcome to the thread Husky :D. I did enjoy season 2 a lot better then 1. Lots more fun episodes and rin and nozomi being redeemed after getting shunned a bit in season 1.

I did not have enough Loveca in both games so no draw for me. All this despair though

Now I got reminded of this again

JoeFu

Banned
Free Loveca and new song in JP

The new song is bugged lol. I got a full combo first try with 387, however game says for S rank you need 390 notes which is impossible...

fek

They also sent a free loveca for a bug that you couldn't pull the new Rs from regular scouting.. seems to be fixed now.

JoeFu

Banned
Well the refunded FP got me some new Rares :D

First was Little Bird :D

iwRpCwRrYlA4T.png

Then Honkers :D
ibx7a6NOeEJu14.png

And Ricemoeblob

iVupZflxOg7hz.png

who I also got another of :D

iboTUDuhcaJZDU.png

I love how these cards are drawn

They look light years ahead of the initial 9 Smile

fek

Who did you guys vote for the JP christmas promo?
Just a reminder:
Vote for your favourite μ's member and the present that you want her to receive!
Results will be revealed on November 15 - The top ranked character and present will become a special UR card obtained as a login bonus

Top Bottom