• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Markun

hshROfg.png

Managed to FC the new EX chart in JP SIF (Donna Toki mo Zutto).

Nothing too tricky in the beat map, but it's one of the most fun beat maps in the game for me just because the notes are really on beat with the song! It also helps I really like the song itself. It'll definitely be my grinding song for the next token event in JP!

fek

I voted for Nico and stuffed toy
I wonder if who wins is the most voted character and then the most voted present for her, or if it will be the most voted character + present combo, which could be different.

Yui

I missed you! Welcome back, honestly I thought you left for good
QJADBPB.jpg

No! I would never do that! And Thank you.

Welcome back Yui and congrats on the draw Phoenix

Thank you! :)

Also, thank you @Hachi. We played one Score Match together and that basically brought me back. ^^
(I forgot to say that earlier.)

An alpaca ramen feast.
She only leveled to 30.
Nice, Congrats! :D

I seriously love the new Halloween Normal, everyone's favorite tsundere Normal has come so far

Yeah, she's stunning!

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Love the new Nozomi Rare

Still need Umi, Honoka, and Maki. Since I'm pulling so many cards, I decided to start maxing Normals, it's a ton of fun!

I have Honoka and Umi only lol.

As for people played I think it was 3 or 4, I recall drax@gaf, feko, and safflower...

Edit: I may have played some in JPN but I can't read katakana so... who knows

Himemiya

Love the new Nozomi Rare
What a great face!

...I also still have a few Normals to max bond and I'm trying to wait until I have them done before I do my 10+1(s), LP please charge faster.
Since Live Show mode now exists JP's gotten overwhelming. I have like 14 normals to max bond and my roster's full and aughhh

Edit: During the Maki score match the one gaffer I played against was fek

Qurex

Neo Member
Hello idolgaf! This is my first post. I've been lurking this thread while waiting for my account to be activated, been playing casually until this event because Maki is best idol, now I would say more but my despair right now is to high after seeing my final rank
not in top 1000
:'(.

Soooo I'm going to be in this corner crying alone a little while.
Welcome!
Also, I'm back! Wooo!
Welcome back!
It's nice to see you again. I thought you left since the thread was less active.

So Event stuff, finished at Rank 2841. Only needed to use 1 Loveca to stay in the top 4000 safely.

Since I had enough Loveca I decided to do a 50 draw.
Managed to get 4 SRs. Initial Maki, Job Maki, October Maki and October Nico.

Decided to try my luck again and did another 50 draw. Got a second October Nico.
After that I figured I may as well try a single roll whilst I'm at it.
Ended up drawing the new October Kotori.

That went pretty well.
I managed to get all 3 October SRs that were added today as well as a few Cool SRs which is useful since Cool is my weakest team.
During the Score Match, often my Cool team would barely manage to get a S-Rank Score even with FC. Now all 3 of my teams have mostly SRs. Well except for Smile which is still pretty much the Smile Honoka Team.

Like the last batch of SRs, the translations are slightly perplexing.
"Smile Support", is this meant to be Nico Ni Support?

"Fortified by 0", that sounds helpful. Thanks KLab.

That reminds me, how many gaffers did everyone encounter in score match, I believe I found six.
Zero, like the new October Maki skill.

chrono01

There WAS a new Normal added today to the EN version...right? The reason I asked was because I used around 14,000 Friend Points and didn't get a single new Normal. Maybe my luck is just being horrible.

Also, congrats on the UR phoenix, and welcome back Yui!

Yaari

Nice rolls Qurex! I like the new cards.

I think I'm holding onto my Tickets for a while until there is an UR I actually want, and then I might go all out with Loveca included aswell. Not like that will make a difference but it will atleast give me a better chance. Haha.

Himemiya

you young whippersnappers and your 4 SR pulls and SR single pulls back in my day we had despair
The stench of despair never goes away. T.T

Crazy pulls Qurex, congrats!
About that Maki skill and general translation issues... I emailed KLab back when I saw the formatting on the mad scientist girl's quotes (Jennifer has the same issue) and they were just like "the game has a lot of problems but we're trying our best to fix them". Then they go on to make another problem/minor issue that seems easy to fix??

Crescent-

Both events ended on an unfortunate timing for me as yesterday I got an 8-hour mid semester test with only an hour lunch break. Wasn't able to make a final push in the rankings but at least I was safe in the top 4k and 108k for EN and JP respectively for a scouting ticket in each versions.

Didn't get any SRs this time but at least I've pulled the new Eli and Umi rares in JP.

Also welcome to grandhusk and welcome back to yui, didn't get to post yesterday as I was too exhausted after the test

Yui

I just played the new Printemps song and I love it! Might even be my favorite Printemps song overall.
I know which song I will grind during the next token event~
Talking about the next event. With only Nozomi, Eli and Rin left in the current batch, I'm really hoping for Nozomi next. The timing would be perfect for me, since I got like 50 Loveca to use. :3
Also, Eli never had a Score Match right? So, she is almost guaranteed to be the next one (at least in my mind xD).

Oh and thank you to everybody for the wb. <3

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Meh, I hate to say it, but I don't really like the idolized version of the event Eli on the next eng event. Maybe I will only go for the one SR this time and save some gems for pulls when I see ones I like or just save until them until her December UR.

Markun

I just played the new Printemps song and I love it! Might even be my favorite Printemps song overall.
I know which song I will grind during the next token event~

Yeah I really like it too! I didn't like it at first, but after a few listens I'm really starting to like it.

m0t0k1

OH MY GOD NOZOMI I LOVE YOU! I did three 10+1s and a 5 support ticket pull and...

My second pull got me Halloween Nozomi and Honoka!!!

My support ticket pull got me ANOTHER HALLOWEEN NOZOMI

My first and third pulls:

Not going to idolize Nozomi until I max bond both cards, but oh my god, I'm so happy right now. This makes up for the Maki overload in EN ten times over. &#12398;&#12435;&#12383;&#12435;&#22823;&#22909;&#12365;!!!

New Nico Rare is cute too

BRB deinstalling my LL games.......

Are you going to idolize it after you have max bond it?

Yui

Safs using a Nozomi avatar.... What happened to this world.
I still remember his early anti-Nozomi days... now I feel old. xD

Top Bottom