• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
イミワカナイ

ibxhSxqGVr4nEV.gif

Yui

@Yui coming back with cute anime girl avatars, I definitely approve of your current one <3

Thank you! I totally fell in love with her design.
Even though there are probably only 8 people besides me watching this show, that aren't under 10 years old Japanese kids. xD
Well people who are members aren't lining up to post in here :(
Because they are wasting their time with less pure hobbies. We have to show them the right path, for a greater tomorrow!
It's too much work to post a picture, but it's Minami Kotori [Ultra Rare #204]. Go look it up on the wiki.
(ALL CAPS BECAUSE I JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE TURN IT OFF)

Hahaha, lazy Mokoi is lazy.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Thanks! Not sure if I can do any other one, but was pretty happy to get this one down

Yup. That hot fiyah.
Congrats, I will get it next time, just you wait.
Unless its during an event
Her upwards pony tail makes her 5cm bigger :3

Hehehe.

Who here has an android tablet that has never once ruined one of your lives with missed notes, rubberbanding, or other sabotages?

GrandHusk

Who here has an android tablet that has never once ruined one of your lives with missed notes, rubberbanding, or other sabotages?
Don't know about rubberbanding, but sometimes the game doesn't want to register the double hold notes. It happened me a lot every time I played snow halation.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
I always thought those were gameplay features.

Lol, I would believe it too if it wasn't for nothing of that EVER happening on my iPhone. Most that happens on the phone is I am too far from router and I get the problem connecting which is easily corrected by running closer or turning off wifi.

m0t0k1

Don't know about rubberbanding, but sometimes the game doesn't want to register the double hold notes. It happened me a lot every time I played snow halation.

The strange thing is i only have that when i play in my bed. When i have a bit of a rougher service like a desk or something i have no problems.

Japan so small yui. I live in world 4 from super mario bros 3 compared to that :p

average
183.8 cm (6 ft 1&#8260;2 in) = male
170.7 cm (5 ft 7 in)= female

Yui

The strange thing is i only have that when i play in my bed. When i have a bit of a rougher service like a desk or something i have no problems.
I guess it's because of static load, caused by the cotton or whatever soft surface?
Japan so small yui. I live in world 4 from super mario bros 3 compared to that :p

average
183.8 cm (6 ft 1&#8260;2 in) = male
170.7 cm (5 ft 7 in)= female

Wow, that's the highest average I assume?
But even in the Netherlands I would be too tall to be average... Q_Q

m0t0k1

I guess it's because of static load, caused by the cotton or whatever soft surface?

Wow, that's the highest average I assume?
But even in the Netherlands I would be too tall to be average... Q_Q

I am smaller then the average dutch guy ;_; most of my friends are so tall. But yeah i will probably feel like a giant if i ever visit japan.

I love this chart.

No three size chart? madness! :p

Yui

fek

For the VAs it's kinda hard to get 3 sizes but I think it's worth posting what we have
Rippi is 86-57-89, Shikaco is 86-60-87, Kussun is 82-56-82

fek

No wonder that Shikaco made those pics/videos in her earlier years. I mean, all of them could obviously, but she's the only one I know of.
Rippi did as well. I think both still work with gravure sometimes, that's why we have 3 sizes for them. Not sure why we have official numbers for Kussun though.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Questions!

I downloaded the JPN game to my iphone:

If I switch my android jpn to iphone do I lose my loveca?

Also, how do you reset an account?

Himemiya

Questions!

I downloaded the JPN game to my iphone:

If I switch my android jpn to iphone do I lose my loveca?

Also, how do you reset an account?

You don't lose loveca, but you must have 0 loveca. What happens is it's IMPOSSIBLE to transfer over. If you delete one (and have the passcode) and then go to another phone version, using the passcode will give you an error.
Source

For the other thing just uninstall and re-install? Delete the apk too maybe. That's what I did.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
You don't lose loveca, but you must have 0 loveca. What happens is it's IMPOSSIBLE to transfer over. If you delete one (and have the passcode) and then go to another phone version, using the passcode will give you an error.
Source

For the other thing just uninstall and re-install? Delete the apk too maybe. That's what I did.

Tried this but I guess iPhone is stupid and its keeping it in some memory somewhere, guess I'm going to have to wait for 17 more loveca so I can draw and switch. Hopefully in time for jury duty.

Yaari

So can I really only make a Japanese iTunes account with a Giftcard?

It's been really difficult to get through it. I had an account but I forgot the email. Sigh.

Top Bottom