• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Vylash

9iB4BYG.png

TTEpMTJ.png

bQDIXVK.png

cgl6VJI.png

Rin source

not transparent but it's fine, needed a spooky avatar, thanks Hime

Yaari

I'm probably giving up already. It takes me 40 minutes to even download the updates.. haha.
I'll just throw some money when we get December Nozomi. I'll save all my tickets and Loveca til then.

chrono01

So I've been sitting on 64 Loveca, saw that the promoted UR is a Cool one [Rin], and I desperately need another Cool card for my team [and my first legit UR].

Will post the [disappointing] results soon.

cpooi

I did a 10+1 draw in JP, and got this.
426px-Eli_smile_ur280.jpg

First time I got a UR from honour scouting, with over 10 10+1 draws across JP and ENG.

Now I just need a UR in ENG someday... (Still not going to pull in ENG until support tickets)

cpooi

Congrats I have that Eli too! As far as waiting for support tickets goes, I dunno. I know I should but that's a long time.

If you can't hold off from drawing, maybe you should just hold off from buying loveca still support tickets get added. (Or you can just burn all your money, I don't know your financial situation.)

Yaari

I'm still hoping they get added before the speculated June next year. It makes Loveca purchase much more interesting, and I probably would not have done it if I knew that was something to be added at a later point in the game.

You can get some pretty shitty results for a 30$ 10+1 roll.

Yui

Well tbh, I don't even know if I will still be playing the game in a year. And that's the time we most likely have to wait for support tickets in the ENG version. So, it seems more natural to me not to wait. ^^

Kumubou

For something I only care about, from the first score match:

Code:
Top nutbag: 	409,177
Tier 1 cutoff: 	 85,057
Tier 2 cutoff: 	 63,255
Rank 2,000:	 37,909
Rank 4,000:	 31,797
Rank 10,000:	 25,600
Rank 25,000:	  8,305
Rank 45,000:	    484
Rank 51,363:	     12

51,488 players ranked.
Number of SRs awarded: 13,171 (Rank 13,172 was at 29,996)
So I wouldn't expect the top tier to expand much any time soon, tier 1 in JP for this event was 104,644. Tier two is closish though at 68,940. A bit over 25% of the active playerbase got at least one SR.

Himemiya

For something I only care about, from the first score match:

Code:
Top nutbag: 	409,177
Tier 1 cutoff: 	 85,057
Tier 2 cutoff: 	 63,255
Rank 2,000:	 37,909
Rank 4,000:	 31,797
Rank 10,000:	 25,600
Rank 25,000:	  8,305
Rank 45,000:	    484
Rank 51,363:	     12

51,488 players ranked.
Number of SRs awarded: 13,171 (Rank 13,172 was at 29,996)
So I wouldn't expect the top tier to expand much any time soon, tier 1 in JP for this event was 104,644. Tier two is closish though at 68,940. A bit over 25% of the active playerbase got at least one SR.

JP was 88k and 61k for the tiers. But anyways this is the first score match (in EN) so I personally don't know what to compare it to (not the token events ofc) but what will it take for them to expand tiers??! ;_;

Nice pulls chrono and cpooi

tenton

JP was 88k and 61k for the tiers. But anyways this is the first score match (in EN) so I personally don't know what to compare it to (not the token events ofc) but what will it take for them to expand tiers??! ;_;

The top tiers for the same event in Japan a year ago was 104.6k and 68.9k. Basically they raised the tiers in JP when the score needed for the tiers went up too high. They probably have some ideal formula they try to keep the tiers at (loveca stones needed for each tier). But it doesn't look like the EN side has gone totally crazy enough for them to raise the tiers.

I think I might be done trying to top tier the EN event; just too much time being used for me to dual wield games. I'll go back to just aiming for 2nd tier in both events, unless the scoring is low.

Pibemanden

Neo Member
Another stupid question: In the japanese version there seems to be a never ending supply og common idols, how do I hold all those? Should I just give up on being a completionist because 100something slots is not enough space for one of each of the idolized versions of these cards.

Mokoi

Banned
Had an extra card lying around, and only for U.S.A peps since I believe they don't work for other regions. sorry
ModBot said:
Instructions for Mokoi:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898451.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

5EAQeQ5.png
$25 Google Play card -- MB-FFAF715DD1F22768 - Taken by kaiyo. 7 entrants total.

t1413687858z1.png

Mokoi

Banned
Are you really done with the game? :(

lolwut, no I'm not done with the game.
Another stupid question: In the japanese version there seems to be a never ending supply og common idols, how do I hold all those? Should I just give up on being a completionist because 100something slots is not enough space for one of each of the idolized versions of these cards.

You can either buy more inventory slots with loveca or you complete the album reward for gathering club members. Gathering club members I believe means you just got to get a idoru you haven't had before, and once you have it you can remove or use it as fodder without affecting the gather members completion number.

Yui

Had an extra card lying around, and only for U.S.A peps since I believe they don't work for other regions. sorry

Can't enter, but still, awesome stuff Mokoi.
Are you really done with the game? :(
Rip Mokoi.
xD
I now have 3 accounts over 74 LP each, yay!
Damn... you might want to see a doctor about that. :p

Also, good to see some Senran Kagura: SV love in here. :3
Love it!

Hachitora

No wonder that Shikaco made those pics/videos in her earlier years. I mean, all of them could obviously, but she's the only one I know of.

Rippi did as well. I think both still work with gravure sometimes, that's why we have 3 sizes for them. Not sure why we have official numbers for Kussun though.
Lol, searching up Yurika Kubo and Riho Iida on google images lead to some... interesting results.
Damn, I play on iOS.

And that Nozomi card tho

kaiyo

I don't think it counts, cause this is a automated thing. I could be wrong though. You can just spam posts now, I guess.

O, ok.

---
Just FC the ex of Wild stars this morning but didn't get S for the score by like 1 or 2 more notes -.-

Top Bottom