• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

kaiyo

Of course

Hehe, I believe you just need one more now.

Need one more post now

my members
harem =D

Right to left
2ijBwQg.png

zzUqDAq.png

jsOvFOc.png

6Ae852C.png

GVgG03K.png

I need some UR =(

GrandHusk

I decided it was time to stop my break and played the new ex songs... too fast!! I'm going to need more tries to FC.

and safs has too much spiritual powaah!

m0t0k1

kaiyo is thirsty for dem dollars :D.

Thanks for doing this Mokoi but i don't have a US android account. So i am out. Good luck to all other participants.

Yaari

That Halloween Nozomi is awesome. And the non-idolized version was already great.

Do we know when a next event is likely to happen, I'm kind of lost on the schedules they are using. I want to manage my stamina again like last time, gave me a good headstart and can get me a extra Loveca for reaching more rewards.

chrono01

That Halloween Nozomi is awesome. And the non-idolized version was already great.

Do we know when a next event is likely to happen, I'm kind of lost on the schedules they are using. I want to manage my stamina again like last time, gave me a good headstart and can get me a extra Loveca for reaching more rewards.
I'm guessing Monday, but nothing has been confirmed yet. It's purely speculation.

GrandHusk

WOW! just finished chapter 3 of S2. I might become a fan of A-RISE!!
DAMN... DAT CONCERT
tumblr_nd5em2X0IL1qk5qxgo1_500.gif

:D
μ’s presentation completed killed the hype with that awful song and use of CG...

Yui

Well update and no mention of another EN event.

Maybe Tuesday, then?

Events are always announced 24 hours before they start. Which means, if the event starts on Monday at the usual time (10-11AM GMT), it will be announced on Sunday, around the same time. So in like 7-8 hours.

------------------
Top of the page:

Qurex

Neo Member
Well update and no mention of another EN event.

Maybe Tuesday, then?

Perhaps I was wrong about the updat time for the notice.
Thinking about it again, don't we get a random notice on the login screen in the middle of the day about the next event normally?

So about half a day from now.
If we don't see anything by then, I guess there's no event on Monday.

EDIT
Beaten by Yui :p
Huh, I never really noticed that before about the notice times

chrono01

Events are always announced 24 hours before they start. Which means, if the event starts on Monday at the usual time (10-11AM GMT), it will be announced on Sunday, around the same time. So in like 7-8 hours.

------------------
Top of the page:
Thanks.

There's still hope!

Yui

Huh, I never really noticed that before about the notice times

Yeah, it took me a while too, but they do it like this in both versions. And I really don't know why, but they have their reasons I guess. ^^
So we will also get the announcement for the next JPN event in like 5-6 hours. (pls be Nozomi plsss)

JoeFu

Banned
Haha I mean it would be cool if it was someone that posted regularly. I don't even care about winning since I've already put my own money in the game. Just kinda rubs me the wrong way the only reason he even posted in the thread was to enter for that and hasn't been an active member in the community.

kaiyo

Looking forward to the next time there is a give away so we can see you post again.

10/10 will post again..

------

it costs $32.12 for 50 love gems? thats $0.64/gem that's more than arcade price per game...

Edit: I did post more in OT #1. I just happened to check the thread yesterday to see whats new and saw Mokoi's post. I just got lucky. Might not have any more luck for the pull though lol.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Cat ears. Looks like I'm skipping another event unless the SR is Smile since my team is so bad. Not skipping it out of Rin hate, but more out of my dislike for cat ears.

Hachitora

Nyaa Rin event! That's one big paw.

Please KLab be rebels and do Kururin Miracle ;_;

Dammit, those Rin cards would be perfect if they didn't have her wearing those paws. Dunno if I'll try getting the idolized version, though I might since I'm not gonna play the Eli event in EN

Yui

Nyaa Rin event! That's one big paw.

S6WDq9y.jpg

Noooooo...
The normal version looks cute, but what's up with those monster paws in the idolized one. Not feeling it at all. :/
Oh well, can't wait for the next batch of cards since I will do a 10+1 draw. (Not going to try my luck with DJ Nozomi, Safs got all copies of her anyway. :p)

m0t0k1

Huh guess so then

After I finished S1, I watched the Wonderful Rush and Mo Gyutto PVs SO much. It's part of why I am sick of Mo Gyutto. I didn't watch 1,2 Jump! too much because Nico.

I was introduced by the PVs to LL. They where first right? Can't seem to remember being an animé available back in the day.

Oh well. Too much salt from me this page. Gotta truck on.

iF30d2hhAXzhL.jpg

It's time to d d d d d-d-d-d-duel

Top Bottom