• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
:( Sad to hear about it. Hope things get better for you and we see you soon. And we care about everybody, even new guys :p

Your avatar doesn't really portray this...

@Grandhusk hope everything gets better for you and sometimes this forum helps with the cheering up. I can't help but laugh EVERY time I see the spinning Kotori hair gif, (seriously wtf) so do stop by when you can.

Yui

Oh, and you better don't forget me or I'll curse you all with the RNGods so you get nothing but despair in your next pulls ;P

So nothing would change for me... xD

Take care Husk and see you soon!
dhfghfghejy5k.gif

Himemiya

Hey guys!! I wish all of you the best luck for this event, especially for the people that is aiming for the idolized cards. I'm not going to be posting here in the next few days because of some bad news I just received. I feel like doing it, but with all the fun and energy that everyone have in here every day, would make me feel hypocrite with myself if i'm not feeling happy right now
(I'm pretty sure most wouldn't have noticed my absence, because I'm too new here)
. So just passing to say bye! thanks for receiving me and see you later.
Oh, and you better don't forget me or I'll curse you all with the RNGods so you get nothing but despair in your next pulls ;P
I'll keep playing, but I'm not going to go for second tier as I had planned to do.

Hope you're not going through despair in real life and see you later!

JoeFu

Banned
Don't worry safs. Nico da best

Oh yeah finally read some more of last page

Hey guys!! I wish all of you the best luck for this event, especially for the people that is aiming for the idolized cards. I'm not going to be posting here in the next few days because of some bad news I just received. I feel like doing it, but with all the fun and energy that everyone have in here every day, would make me feel hypocrite with myself if i'm not feeling happy right now
(I'm pretty sure most wouldn't have noticed my absence, because I'm too new here)
I'll keep playing, but I'm not going to go for second tier as I had planned to do.

Aww man hope things start turning around so you can feel happy again! Don't stay away too long though :( see you back in the thread soon!

Crescent-

I'm sorry to hear that, I wish you the best and hope that everything will be alright

chrono01

Sorry to lose you.

New or not, know that you're welcome back, should you ever decide to pick up School Idol Festival again!

Yui

I have to admit. After listening to it a couple of times, I really enjoy the Rin song.
But still, not feeling giant paw Rin. ^^

chrono01

EN staff are all doing the Rin event
Probably.

They even made a post about it on Facebook over an hour ago, advertising the event.

If it doesn't end in the next 15 minutes, I'm calling it. I can't stay up any longer for something that may/may not be available in the next couple hours. :/

chrono01

I'm giving it until 5AM [for me], and then I'm giving up for sleep. I've already lost a couple hours because of this. :/

Actually, on second thought, my health is more important than this. Hopefully when I wake up in a few hours the game is functional again.

Good luck to you all.

Yui

So, what is this I hear about them having accidentally replaced all edited files with original JPN files while patching? ^^"

Also, maintenance officially extended.

JoeFu

Banned
So, what is this I hear about them having accidentally replaced all edited files with original JPN files while patching? ^^"

Also, maintenance officially extended.

What? Where'd you hear that? Sounds like somebody dun goofed

JoeFu

Banned
A friend told me just now. Apparently someone working on the English team is posting on 4chan?
best source right? xD

Sometimes it turns out to be true, so maybe that's what really happened. I sure hope it isn't true though....

Kumubou

I really doubt that post is true -- even if the source files and assets got reverted somehow, that shouldn't be too much of an issue unless they have no sort of version control system in place. If that's the case, they're really operating out of the stone age, which seems really unlikely. Japanese IT can be ass backwards at times, so who knows?

Mokoi

Banned
Hey guys!! I wish all of you the best luck for this event, especially for the people that is aiming for the idolized cards. I'm not going to be posting here in the next few days because of some bad news I just received.

Hope everything ends up working out for you, and won't forget new faces since there are so few. :D
---
Ah yiss I like cutie panther. Good event song indeed.

m0t0k1

This is one of the other things I think improves going into the second season - they started throwing out CDs, and therefore new songs into the show, far more frequently. There's quite a few songs which only appear in the show the once, though certain tracks do inevitably get recycled a few times.

Well that certainly raises my interest thanks for sharing that. Now looking forward to season 2.

Top Bottom