• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hachitora

Goddamnit. I was just about to FC Pure Girls Project EX on my first try, but I thought the song was over and a single note flew past my markers and I got a good ;_; Also, Glass Garden EX is pretty fun

Hugstable

Banned
Happy Birthday Eli! Pretty cool that the event started on her birthday as well, gonna aim for the SR atleast.

Also the new Rin event card may be the cutest thing ever with those paws. I have like nothing in the JP version, I don't think it would be possible for me to get the top 1000 idolized card at all :(

StayDead

Eli's Birthday!
54452487473422001C

KHJnFmj.jpg

My heart.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Happy Birthday Eli <3

Some husbando you are!

I've finally been using Halloween Eli in my team (so many Normals and Rare Rins to max bond) and man, I hope you get her someday. She is Smile so that would help your team, but the main thing, her callout is (&#12495;&#12521;&#12471;&#12519;&#12540;) which is normal for Eli, but the way she says it is so good.

I need to make it up to her somehow now ;_;

Harasho callout?! Yeah, I definitely need it now.

Eli's Birthday!
54452487473422001C

Hnnngh, ordering as soon as it goes up

Anony

woot, 3 extra love gems
there should be more unexpected maintenance more often

and 5 more love gems?

i can do a 10+1 soon.
(then back to nothing for 2-3 months :| )

Himemiya

Also the new Rin event card may be the cutest thing ever with those paws. I have like nothing in the JP version, I don't think it would be possible for me to get the top 1000 idolized card at all :(

Pssh, you can do it Huggy!

Also I do agree that the paws are cute though everybody says they are ugly. It's the black-and-grey colouring that I'm not feeling.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I am sure she will forgive if you place in the top 200...

And good luck getting Halloween Eli! Keep an eye out for those third year boxes, especially so you don't pull any Kayo-chin cards :p

I'm sure she would and am considering going for it now even though I said I wouldn't.

Yeah good idea. Really only gonna draw third year and BiBi boxes now.

Dolls hella creep me out and this one is no different even though it's Eli :x

Nice cake tho

JoeFu

Banned
What's this about edited files. Have some of you been rather naughty during my break?

Lol Eli event took 3 hours so rumor was the files for the update were the original JP ones and they had to redo everythin . No idea if it was true though.

StayDead

Lol Eli event took 3 hours so rumor was the files for the update were the original JP ones and they had to redo everythin . No idea if it was true though.

I don't get this. I've not had a chance to play the game yet, but do the events take considerably longer or something outside of Japan? I'm just confused is all.

cpooi

I don't get this. I've not had a chance to play the game yet, but do the events take considerably longer or something outside of Japan? I'm just confused is all.

Bad English being bad. What he meant was that the event started 2-3 hours after when it was announced to start, due to "unforeseen circumstances". During that time, the game was in maintenance mode, way past the usual 1 hour before an event starts.

We got 3 loveca out of it though, so all is good.

JoeFu

Banned
eh wasn't really paying attention to what I was typing because I was on my phone. Yeah I explained it awfully haha.

JoeFu

Banned
How nice of them. That's 8 free Loveca for me even when I haven't touched their game in a while.

bgbw-sama

i know you haven't been here in a while, but we got some rules and traditions now

post a pic of an idol when you get new page post!

it's honkers time to shine!

mokoi wants nozomis, but too bad for him

Marche90

How nice of them. That's 8 free Loveca for me even when I haven't touched their game in a while.

EDIT:

plus whatever loveca you had from the last event and playing the new EX songs yields even more of them!

Shit, this thing refuses to leave my phone, huh? (Reinstalled to get the bonuses, probably I'll just leave the game installed again)

Also, what JoeFu said. Please post an Umi or Maki image, please

Edit, sonuva...

Top Bottom