• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Yep, if you're on Android 5.0 you're still borked. Still hoping for an update soon so I can still get the SR Honkers without burning any Loveca. Seeming unlikely.

JoeFu

Banned
I emailed support and they think the game isn't broken on 5.0 lol.

Thank you very much for supporting School Idol Festival.

Regarding your inquiry, please be informed that the game has been available to support Android 5.0 in Global Version too. We haven't confirm any bugs and you will be able to play it properly.

If you cannot play it with your device, kindly provide us with your device information.

We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation regarding this matter.

We hope that you will continue to enjoy School Idol Festival.

Qurex

Neo Member
I wasn't expecting them to go, but still would of been cool to wave glow sticks. :(
You could always buy the BDs for a viewing party, and do that at home! You could even use LINE to invite people.

The new songs are great. Onaji Hoshi ga Mitai is the best. Found it a bit difficult hearing some of the lyrics for CheerDay CheerGirl! over the music in some places. Silent tonight is alright, need to hear it a few times more.

Has everyone seen some of the new promo cards for JP yet? As well as the current event cards.

BD6 Promo URs, came out today/yesterday, Friday 21st November.
PURE - Minami Kotori [Ultra Rare #463]
PURE - Koizumi Hanayo [Ultra Rare #465]

Both URs have the following Appeal and Center Skill:
Appeal: Perfect Charm - For every 15 perfects, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 200 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Power - Increases Pure points by a bit.

Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku SRs, out on Wednesday 26th November.
PURE - Sonoda Umi [Super Rare #467]
PURE - Hoshizora Rin [Super Rare #468]
PURE - Toujou Nozomi [Super Rare #470]
For comparison.

All 3 SRs have the following Appeal and Center Skill:
Appeal: Total Charm
For every 20 notes, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 220 points. (Level 1)

Nozomin's Spiritual Life event cards
SMILE - Torii Ayumi [Normal #466]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.

PURE - Toujou Nozomi (Fairy Ver.) [Super Rare #469]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Appeal: 100% Accuracy - Every 10 seconds, there is a 29% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 4 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

For comparison, the last Fairy Ver. SR was the main prize for Score Match Round 5.
PURE - Hoshizora Rin (Fairy Ver.) [Super Rare #252]. Here is the idolised version.
Appeal: Winter Memories ♪ - For every 17 perfects, there is a 28% chance of increasing player's score by 350 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and translations.

fek

They change the costume a bit between Cutie Panther and Natsu Owaranai de though
I guess the Cutie Panther version would be more popular

JoeFu

Banned
Can anybody take a screenshot of the android 5.0 annoucment message they had a while back? Their support has no idea or something. They think the game works right now...

Edit : nvm himemiya hooked me up with an image of it!

Vylash

Heretics. Lantis brings you ChouCho and Faylan and JAMPro. We're probably going to get some Sailor Moon songs from Ishida Youko and Sasaki Sayaka is a pretty darn good singer. bamboo is awesome, but I guess it's just him and not the rest of milktub? Everyone coming has performed on the main stage at Animelo, and you let out a "meh?" HEATHENS, EVERY LAST ONE OF YA. More room for me in the front.

(DiGiKerot excepted)

(no, not really. It's a kick ass lineup in my mind, but like what you want to like. I had a feeling µ's or even a sub group wasn't in the cards early on).

Edit: Not at home, so I'll have to dig up an image later.

ChouCho is the shit, so many casuals in this thread

JoeFu

Banned
Hope we don't have to wait too long. The support is still acting like it's something wrong with my phone.

Please provide all of the following information so that we can properly assist you:

-----
◆ Please state the country your in:
◆ Date and Time of the occurrence of the issue:
◆ Where did that Error appeared:
◆ Content of the error message(e.g. Number, Displayed message etc.)
◆ User ID:
◆ Player Name:
◆ Model of the Device:
◆ OS version (iOS5, Android 4.0 etc.):
◆ Any additional information
(e.g. Battery condition, location etc):
-----

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your cooperation.

This was after providing screenshots of my phone model/software version.

So I emailed this

I really have no idea why you need that information when there was an announcement in game saying there were issues with Android 5.0 Lollipop. I have attached a screenshot of the image in case you forgot what the in game message said.

iQQZADXUCE8Ej.jpg

cpooi

Hope we don't have to wait too long. The support is still acting like it's something wrong with my phone.

This was after providing screenshots of my phone model/software version.

Never assume that support knows about the the product they are providing support for. That is the first rule of thumb when contacting (game) support. This comes from personal experience.

PewPewK

Heh. My guess is it'll take a while for the update (maybe up to another week or more?) simply because they don't feel like updating the codebase for the English version. I mean, the Japanese version is already updated to work with Lollipop, so the bug is fixed, but... the English version is sort of a second class citizen, so I'm not surprised it hasn't gotten the update.

JoeFu

Banned
Heh. My guess is it'll take a while for the update (maybe up to another week or more?) simply because they don't feel like updating the codebase for the English version. I mean, the Japanese version is already updated to work with Lollipop, so the bug is fixed, but... the English version is sort of a second class citizen, so I'm not surprised it hasn't gotten the update.

Yeah. So many versions behind in EN. I hope they sort something out though. Gonna be kinda sad to miss out on a pure SR when it's my weakest team. Oh well.

For a moment I wanted to make a cruel joke that it will surely come out after a year here :D

Himemiya

Nozomin's Spiritual Life event cards

Literally how are the idolized cards even out already?

Also the lily white promo SRs look amazing, especially that cutie Rin.

I wish you could use scouting tickets on special boxes

Like you're probably just gonna get a Rare but you might as well try for something specific

So many times when I've wished for that too.

Edit:
cpooi

Nice!

Qurex

Neo Member
Literally how are the idolized cards even out already?

Here are the original images I was going to use before I saw the wiki images.
PURE - Sonoda Umi [Super Rare #467]
PURE - Hoshizora Rin [Super Rare #468]
PURE - Toujou Nozomi [Super Rare #470]

SMILE - Torii Ayumi [Normal #466]
PURE - Toujou Nozomi (Fairy Ver.) [Super Rare #469]

I guess the Japanese know how to decrypt the game files, or something similar, since in those pics it clearly shows that someone already has them in the game.

I found these on several JP sites before I saw that they were added on the EN Wiki. Saw them on Japanese Twitter as well.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That reminds me that I have to transfer my own µ's miis onto my WiiU -_- I wish the 3DS and WiiU could just share miis somehow.
They can. Use the Mii Maker to transfer them. Remember to enable editing before transferring so you can edit the Mii on the other system.

Hachitora

They can. Use the Mii Maker to transfer them. Remember to enable editing before transferring so you can edit the Mii on the other system.

Oh right, forgot that existed. Thanks.

Also, Binetsu Kara Mystery is way too hard to FC, took me way too many tries. I can beat spicy songs faster than I can beat that one -_-

Himemiya

Suki desu ga suki desu ka? is pretty good but I like it about the same as Kokuhaku Biyori desu. But that had to grow on me, so thats one point towards Suki desu ga.

Good, it's fantastically catchy! There's even more funky bits beyond what was in the preview. Really digging the instrumental solo part starting around 2:40.

Love that "kono koi wa hanasanai"

Yes! Also "watashi dake mitsumete" where you can hear, even clearer, the pitch going up and down.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Funny thing is I originally gave Maki Mii a similar expression but I thought it would suit Nico better.

fek

Where's that Maki with a Scizor pic? Or am I remembering it wrong?
Did that guy draw more idols with pokemon by the way? I have been playing ORAS but can't really think about a LL team

Hachitora

Pokemon and Smash are too stronk. I wasn't planning on playing these events anyway, so that was good timing :p I can play without worries.

Edit: I just remembered that I posted the QR codes for my miis on here somewhere. Lemme see if I can find them.

Edit2: My µ's miis Probs not as good as BGBW's (especially dat Nico) but they're there. lol, didn't notice I quoted instead of edited. Whoops~

Edit3: This is probably a bit better to see

Top Bottom