• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

fek

I haven't watched the BD yet, it should be good though, it came with a photobook of the Live, but I gave Ucchi's album a good listen and I like it, more than I expected to. My favorite songs are Sweet Rain, Merry Go, and ピンク・マゼンダ. Growing Going is good too, I like the way she sounds on that. And yeah I got the picture from CDJapan. How's that book? Seems interesting.
I'm interested in the full PV for Apple mint too, did you watch that?
The book has every article that was published in the Dengeki G's magazine about Love Live up until the first season of the anime, so yeah, it's very cool. It's funny to see the old art and how they changed the characters personalities too. I hope they make another book with the newer stuff after the anime.

GrandHusk

Yes! After 93 tries I finally did it
4tuWP23l.jpg

cpooi

Still can't play EN and not really motivated to get Nozomi. I think have enough tokens for her though.

Does support still pretend that the game has no issues with android 5?

Also, no loveca for the latest error. Boo. I lost 25 LP cause of that.

Himemiya

How's everyone doing in the Honk Honk event?

Waiting to get home and play Pure Girls Project EX with no interruptions. Haven't played any difficulty yet.

As for the JP event, earlier today I finally had time to get my Nozomi! Pure team even stronger now; No team in my JP or EN game can step to it.

JoeFu

Banned
Does support still pretend that the game has no issues with android 5?

Also, no loveca for the latest error. Boo. I lost 25 LP cause of that.

This is the last thing they emailed me

We wish to inform you that we are currently looking into the issue you have reported.

We will be in touch with you as soon as we have received the results of the investigation.

Thank you for your patience.

Markun

Some new event type info for JP SIF!

The name of this type of event is going to be called "Medley Festival". Rules and all that will be posted the day before the event starts (December 4th JST).

Ohh, a medley huh. This'll be interesting.

fek

Finally the new event is coming
Managed to FC Yume Naki EX and then Anemone these last 2 days, my first two spicy FCs

fek

Nice, I always get a Good early in Anemone Heart, like the first ten notes. Someday I'll FC it, but Yume Naki is too confusing.
I messed up so many times right at the first short hold too. When I started paying more attention to it I could get it right but then I was nervous for the rest of the song. Yume Naki was easier for me somehow

Hachitora

The new event type sounds pretty interesting. Kinda curious as to how it's gonna work, though the name "Medley" makes me think that they're gonna remix some songs together and make a combined beatmap of all of them in one and that makes me kinda scared :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Lucky me. If my calculations are correct I should have enough tokens to get Honoka. So my busyness should be no problem.

Kumubou

I've got about 800 tokens stockpiled and I am at around 3500 points for the Honkers event. I think I'll be okay
Uh... that's not even close to enough. That's about 17 plays, which is going to lead to a max of about 4,000 points. You need 11k for the SR. Better get honking!

Himemiya

Wow@ those figures. Is cat Rin painted yet or do I not have eyes?

Played Mermaid Festa vol. 2 on EX today and that song is so fun. Was scared at first because you guys act like those daily EX songs are Satan-hard or st...

fek

Just finished watching Mimorin's Live, and of course I enjoyed it, but my favorite part was the behind-the-scenes rehearsal mini-documentary. She really worked hard on the tour and it was fun to see how it all came together. By the end of it, she was pretty wiped out. The encore was very good with a sweet moment between her and the audience.

I would love to see of making-of for a μ's Live, hopefully the next one! They do show a little bit of rehearsal during the First Live, but it's very brief, the making-of for Mimorin's Tour was 28 minutes, with all nine of them, they could make it a pretty decent length. And speaking of the next Live, I wonder how they will handle the BD release. It's two days isn't it? So I wonder, will they sell day one and day two separately? Since they don't have anime BDs to split the Live onto next year...

But I need that behind-the-scenes stuff! And Shangri-la Shower. And Loneliest Baby again. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

Watching the Live, that was the first time in a while I've heard Suki all the way through, and not to betray Mimorin or anything, but I might like Applemint more. They're both good though, and Applemint has the benefit of being new.
This kind of behind the scenes things really is very nice. Maybe they will do it for the Fan Meeting Tour? I really hope so
The 5th is two days but I have no idea how they are planning to sell it. Anyway, there's many songs I want to see there, but for now I'm just hoping for Yume no Tobira and Takaramonos, I think both are very likely
Have you ever watched some Milky Holmes live stuff? Would like to know what you think of Mimorin there

I might get Kotori, Maki is looking a bit weird, I will wait for more pictures.

Yaari

We've talked about them before. There's no "line-up", it's just the designs. And they're more interesting than nine figures all based off of the same outfits or something.

But Maki does not match, and the figure has a different scale. So yes, that's a different line-up. Maki being a swimsuit version.

fek

I think it's her mouth, the original art doesn't have her with open mouth, it doesn't fit very well IMO
I want to see more pictures though

Sai-yu

Neo Member
I'm pretty excited for the medley type events! I'm really curious about how they are. Like what Hachi said, it seems like a mix or 'medley' of the songs.

Hachitora

Those figs look real nice. 'Cept for Maki :p Yeah, the mouth is definitely what makes it look kinda off. Other than that it looks great. Can't wait to see what Rin's will look like
not that I'll be able to buy it anyway ;_;

Top Bottom