• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

chrono01

When is the English version going to get those voucher things?

I want a UR and the game isn't being kind to me. They would definitely help. :(

Also congrats on the UR, Himemiya!

Yaari

It's difficult to justify buying Loveca once you figure out how much more rewarding it is once those Vouchers are around. I'm going to try and save up until July. It's not like I really need single URs anyway.

Yaari

Hmm okay, what crazy teams are you packing?

The voucher system really is a pal. Increased UR chances is nice.

Hahah, not that crazy, I really only have 3 URs. But I am fortunate enough to have one of each color. I guess a single UR is still a significant upgrade in every slot that I have, but at the same time I don't have to worry about not having one as a leader.

But I'm just going to save up scouting tickets and loveca on EN. I'll still do some pulls on JP so that makes it easier to resist.

chrono01

Are the Scouting Tickets the same as the Vouchers? I have three Scouting Tickets I've been saving for a UR I really like, but I might save them even longer if five of them give me a better shot at a UR.

Yaari

Are the Scouting Tickets the same as the Vouchers? I have three Scouting Tickets I've been saving for a UR I really like, but I might save them even longer if five of them give me a better shot at a UR.

Nope, they are different ones. You can use them, but if you really want a certain UR, it's still a free pull after all. I'd save those as well. (And I think Vouchers draw from a much deeper pool of UR's, not sure though. But it's unlikely those wil llead to you getting a certain UR you want).

chrono01

Nope, they are different ones. You can use them, but if you really want a certain UR, it's still a free pull after all. I'd save those as well. (And I think Vouchers draw from a much deeper pool of UR's, not sure though. But it's unlikely those wil llead to you getting a certain UR you want).

Two of my support ticket pulls got me URs I wanted, once we get them in EN, I'm gonna try not to use any until Maid Umi gets added.

Scouting tickets only got me an SR once I think. May get one for event song rank and have four tomorrow.
Thanks, I guess I'll use them when the next UR is added and hope for the best.

[Preferably an Umi UR.]

PewPewK

Well I feel stupid. I didn't pay attention and thought the JPN event would end the same day as the EN event. Had about 3000 tokens saved up, never even played the event song and... oops... event ended a day earlier than I thought.

I'm not so mad about all the time I wasted grinding event tokens for nothing, but that I REALLY needed another Pure SR and just messed up my opportunity. Any chance they'll ever do a Pure promo box in JPN? I have 50 loveca and I so desperately need to strengthen my pure team, but I think I'm fucked now.

Markun

Snowboard Umi has the best face.

ZmxxS7R.jpg

L7nwTKy.png

She looks so happy.

chrono01

Well I feel stupid. I didn't pay attention and thought the JPN event would end the same day as the EN event. Had about 3000 tokens saved up, never even played the event song and... oops... event ended a day earlier than I thought.

I'm not so mad about all the time I wasted grinding event tokens for nothing, but that I REALLY needed another Pure SR and just messed up my opportunity. Any chance they'll ever do a Pure promo box in JPN? I have 50 loveca and I so desperately need to strengthen my pure team, but I think I'm fucked now.
:(

Snowboard Umi has the best face.

She looks so happy.
I need.

Qurex

Neo Member
I think my position is safe for this event. Might need to collect some more tokens though just to be sure.

Countdown until the end of the English Event at 8 AM UTC, December 1
t1417420800z0.png

Anony

I GOT SOLDIER GAME FC'D
finally, feels good to clear that

this makes 50 love gems too

for those who played jap version during dec last year, do they have anything special planned? if so, i'll save my love gems for that

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's difficult to justify buying Loveca once you figure out how much more rewarding it is once those Vouchers are around. I'm going to try and save up until July. It's not like I really need single URs anyway.
It's why I've saved all my loveca since they launched the box in the JP version. I have 185 from just playing the game and not spending any of it.

Yaari

harashoo, what a beautiful card <3

It's why I've saved all my loveca since they launched the box in the JP version. I have 185 from just playing the game and not spending any of it.
Wow. Impressive. I am only on 51. I hope I can keep up until they come out on US. It is easier to resist now that I also play on JP.

Which leads to my other question. Which box would you guys use if you were after a certain UR. In this case the Smile Kotori on the pillow. I think the pool for Smile cards alone is going to be much to deep. Not sure what I should go for.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wow. Impressive. I am only on 51. I hope I can keep up until they come out on US. It is easier to resist now that I also play on JP.

Which leads to my other question. Which box would you guys use if you were after a certain UR. In this case the Smile Kotori on the pillow. I think the pool for Smile cards alone is going to be much to deep. Not sure what I should go for.
The only disadvantage is that my teams are going to be weaker than people who have done draws. It was really noticeable on the last score match when many teams were better than mine.

But I figure it will lead to at least 2 extra SRs with a high chance of URs later, so I might as well. That and all the new cards they are releasing have better skills/caps anyway, and I don't think there's ever been a card I really wanted. Maybe if they do an Aria crossover and have them all dress as Undines or something. lol

For the boxes, they have unit specific and color specific.... I would assume unit specific would give a higher chance of getting the card you want, if you want a particular person?

Hachitora

I thought his name was Hancho now! Also congrats Hancho!
I am known by many names, but you may call me... whatever you feel like, actually.
While I'm not exactly a UR expert, I'd say the unit specific boxes like firehawk said.

Also, slightly off-topic,but I've been listening to a lot of Smash music, and whenever I hear the first few seconds of this part of Cloudtop Cruise/Gusty Garden Galaxy, I can't help but hear the first part of the verse of Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki. Love Live has invaded my vidya gaems

Yaari

Hmm, as a hater of Hanayo, I'm bound to get disappointed if I go with Printemps. I guess 2nd graders it will have to be then. I wouldn't want a Umi but at least it is not as bad as Hanayo.

GrandHusk

Two bad news and a good one
1) Bad: I fell asleep again and got kicked out of the top 1000.
I suppose this is some kind of cliche for me now.
2) Bad: I was 33 pts to get 2 free loveca.
3) Good: I feel nothing.
Oh and I just installed the Japanese version now. I'm waiting it to finish the actualization.

GrandHusk

Ok so I've been playing in jp all morning and I'm still kinda overwhelmed.
Here's my ID
I wouldn't mind some friends.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
10990 for the event. Maybe I should have tried to go sub 10k but I really couldn't be arsed to play post SR Honoka. I was super tired yesterday.

Top Bottom