• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Just got the JP Nozomi and she has a lower Pure cap than all the cards I am currently using. I wonder if I've officially hit the wall where the only way to improve is to spend cash. lol

GrandHusk

B3kj9prCQAAKBl3.jpg:large

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH GOD!
she's tempting me, but I don't have the money to pay for her. :'(

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
It would be nice if amiami could be faster about moving an item that's been delayed. I still can't pay for GSC Honoka because they don't seem to know about another figure in the order having it's release date changed.

Email them to split whatever is delaying the rest of your order. Still takes like a day for them to do it tho :/

I need to do the same with mine this month, but I'm not in a rush to get my stuff this time and haven't got paid yet so I welcome the delayed payment request lol

fek

So apparently this is a thing under consideration. I need this
I think Dengeki Climax sold decently, but they probably wouldn't be able to put all 9 characters there, as the game only has a few characters from each series
Personally I didn't buy it because Fear isn't in, but would definitely be interested if LL had a character there.

Qurex

Neo Member
Taking a short break from token collecting.

The figures look nice. I'm slightly bothered by Kotori's pose, I feel that she would tip over easily and get damaged. I can't see anything supporting her in that photo, unless I'm missing something obvious? Or she's better balanced than I think.
But then again, I also think that the cords on Maki's top would break off easily if she fell over. So I'm probably over thinking things.

An idol fighting game sounds fun, would consider playing.

Do they normally say this? Maybe it's only if you have scouting tickets.
What Markun said, only if you have scouting tickets/daily draw to do.

Countdown until the end of the Japanese Event at 3 PM JST [6 AM UTC] November 30
t1417327200z0.png

Yaari

tumblr_mjx3gziKRI1s0pnn2o2_500.jpg

Yep, don't worry. She'll never fall over. All of those figures are very stable. I have Momohime and she's never going to fall, unless I help her a little I guess haha.
As they pick Rin in the cat costume. Maybe we'll get that SR Bear Honoka. It's obviously a theme, and I don't know which one they would use for her otherwise.

Edit: Will the next UR go up as the event on JP ends? I really wanna see them December Cards.

Himemiya

As they pick Rin in the cat costume. Maybe we'll get that SR Bear Honoka. It's obviously a theme, and I don't know which one they would use for her otherwise.

If there is a theme, then it seems like it's just a general SIF cards one. That Kotori isn't an animal card like Rin is. So if they made figures of all the others (and stuck with SIF for source material), there's a lot of cute URs and SRs to choose from. Speaking of Honoka, a figure of this would be especially adorable.

Yaari

If there is a theme, then it seems like it's just a general SIF cards one. That Kotori isn't an animal card like Rin is. So if they made figures of all the others (and stuck with SIF for source material), there's a lot of cute URs and SRs to choose from. Speaking of Honoka, a figure of this would be especially adorable.

You are right, there are more options. Hopefully atleast some more animal versions will make the cut.

Sad part is that with the usual release frames of these figures, it could take a good 3 years until they are all out :(.

GrandHusk

All this talk of a new type of event is making me want to install the japanese version.
At this rate, I'll just have to FC these in my dreams
sO1fS7R.png
We already lost mokoi and motok! not you too safs. :O

but that part in the middle in pure girls project is very confusing. I have only been able to FC the song like ten times during the whole event.

Mokoi

Banned
All this talk of a new type of event is making me want to install the japanese version.
We already lost mokoi and motok! not you too safs. :O
1) You should install the JP version because it's much better.

2) I still play tho. Just don't waste my time doing events.

Himemiya

It's very overwhelming in the beginning. But you get a free UR Maki so why not?

PGP hard is dreadful to play. Just feel panicked although I did get the FC early. EX feels more natural and fun.

GrandHusk

2) I still play tho. Just don't waste my time doing events.
Haha I was only joking!
I've been lurking since the first OT and you used to be more active, but I suppose it's understandable, the game demand too much of your time, it can become a bother especially during events.
JP is much better, join us
I'm kinda of scared, I've been trapped in the past for so long. What is awaiting me in the modern LL.
It's very overwhelming in the beginning. But you get a free UR Maki so why not?
That's all I needed to hear I'm downloading this asap

Yaari

Not feeling that December card! I wonder who's next.

Saving my Loveca for the next one anyway. Even though I would like a Kotori, the skiing theme is bleh.

Got my event SR with whole day left till end of event and without spending any loveca :)

Honestly this game is really unfair to new players as LP mechanism makes them lose so many points while in work or sleeping.

m0t0k1

Got my event SR with whole day left till end of event and without spending any loveca :)

Honestly this game is really unfair to new players as LP mechanism makes them lose so many points while in work or sleeping.

One of the advantages of a low level player is the frequent level ups. Once you get higher on the ranks you rarely get level ups so i think that balance things out a bit.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Kumubou

Just Love Live? That's too small. There's so many fictitious idol groups now you could do a massive battle of the bands fighting game.
Haruka Amami VS Honoka Kousaka VS Sakura Hagiwara VS Nagisa Motomiya VS Nanako Usami VS Mayu Shimada
What they wanted to do was a bit different: Takahara Terada (the producer of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax) wants to add LoveLive characters to a future version of DBFC, whereas Toshimichi Mori (the producer of the BlazBlue games) wants to make a Im@s x LoveLive game. Gematsu has a translated version of the question from Dengeki Playstation.

Just want I need in my life, people playing Kirino and Nico. Barf.

Apharmd

Hi!

Help please. How the heck do I reset an account on iOS? Tried deleting the game and re-installing, then deleting the iCloud data, the game and re-installing. Still fetches my old account reliably. :(

Himemiya

The new cards are awesome and I love the theme. Winter sports and ping pong? Tambourines and European-looking fur and fringe outfits w/ cat hats? Cozy (and adorable)! Saw that Hanayo and immediately pulled (though I'm posting this late because at that time it was like 3am lol).

5w6m8SZ.png

bcUg5Gz.png

Got me up to 5 voucher things at least.

ppxplka.png

Hey hey!

Hugstable

Banned
The new cards are awesome and I love the theme. Winter sports and ping pong? Tambourines and European-looking fur and fringe outfits w/ cat hats? Cozy (and adorable)! Saw that Hanayo and immediately pulled (though I'm posting this late because at that time it was like 3am lol).

5w6m8SZ.png

bcUg5Gz.png

Got me up to 5 voucher things at least.

ppxplka.png

Hey hey!

Best Maki UR! And congrats on the amazing pulls!

Just Love Live? That's too small. There's so many fictitious idol groups now you could do a massive battle of the bands fighting game.
Haruka Amami VS Honoka Kousaka VS Sakura Hagiwara VS Nagisa Motomiya VS Nanako Usami VS Mayu Shimada

We need Idol Fighter

Anony

i finished otomeshiki hard 150 times
crazy that i played this 150 times...

guess i'll be getting love gems for the other sets of hard songs soon

Qurex

Neo Member
She seems to be fit snugly in the base, this is Alter too, so the figures should be really nice and well made. That bird staff is cute.
Yep, don't worry. She'll never fall over. All of those figures are very stable. I have Momohime and she's never going to fall, unless I help her a little I guess haha.

Oh, that other picture of Kotori makes it a lot clearer. Seems that these figures are a lot more stable than I thought.
Really like the tiny birds on the figure, it seems that quite a lot of the SRs/URs would make nice figures.

Hi!

Help please. How the heck do I reset an account on iOS? Tried deleting the game and re-installing, then deleting the iCloud data, the game and re-installing. Still fetches my old account reliably. :(

Not sure why that is not working for you, pretty sure that you should only need to uninstall the app. Perhaps uninstall the game, backup your data, then reset your device?

Congrats on the UR.
The new December cards are nice, I quite like the new Normal as well.

Top Bottom