• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Crescent-

Hello friends, I've been lurking here for a while, and I'm finally able to post. I've been playing EN since just after launch and JP intermittently since Kotori's birthday, and I'm pleased to be able to occasionally contribute to this thread.

My friend lists are full of a bunch of scrubs I don't know, so feel free to send me requests (they're largely scrubs with URs, though, so this isn't a plea). I lucked into a Cool UR in each of my first pulls, so anyone who needs such a friend is cordially invited.

EN friend ID: 135584207
JP friend ID: 148922560

P.S. NicoxMaki 4lyfe

Hey there, welcome!

I'll send you a FR on JP since my EN friend list is full, will see if I can delete some random inactives though.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hachitora

Hello friends, I've been lurking here for a while, and I'm finally able to post. I've been playing EN since just after launch and JP intermittently since Kotori's birthday, and I'm pleased to be able to occasionally contribute to this thread.

My friend lists are full of a bunch of scrubs I don't know, so feel free to send me requests (they're largely scrubs with URs, though, so this isn't a plea). I lucked into a Cool UR in each of my first pulls, so anyone who needs such a friend is cordially invited.

Welcome! Sent you a request on both versions
P.S. NicoxMaki 4lyfe
And I see you have good taste ^^

GrandHusk

Sacrifice more Rins! Klab gods demand it!
There have been various pages without pictures. Where is the pic I demand it.
Hello friends, I've been lurking here for a while, and I'm finally able to post.

Welcome to the best thread.
I sent you a request in both versions if you are interested in a husk without luck.
I want my UR klab!
P.S. NicoxMaki 4lyfe
Ehhhh. Put that scrub far from my Maki!

m0t0k1

Welcome Coin don't fall into despair like Maki :p

tumblr_n9agwy3mRe1rpxpqbo1_500.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The standard ships are:

Nico x Maki
Umi x Kotori
Eli x Nozomi
Hanayo x Rin
Honoka x Tsubasa

But I have seen some out there ones like Honoka x Nozomi.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
I think specific UR hunting is almost guaranteed to end in tears, unless you burn a lot of cash.
And sometimes, even so. RIP Raven.
Assuming a 0.4%* chance to get the card when it is new, doing 4 10+1 pulls gives you only a
1 - 0.996^44 = 16.17%
chance of getting at least 1 of her.

*Value taken from the card drawing simulator, not sure if accurate.

I don't see how it all help, I mean you have 0% chance of getting her if you don't draw, that's really the only statistic I need lol. I got cooking Maki (which I really wanted) in one draw and I was happy, I did 4 draws and didn't get December Eli, and I was not so happy, knowing the stats doesn't change what happened lol. PS I will more than likely save up for Valentine Maki and draw for her as well, I sure wouldn't draw for a
RIN

P.S. NicoxMaki 4lyfe

Welcome, I added you in ENG but I can't seem to add you on JPN.

Rin needs more love!
Although, I might have to add something christmas related looking at the other avatars in here. ^^

I have to change mine too, Eli shun! Hrmmph.

Vylash

due to hime's disgusting actions towards the nyanderful one, I'm working with klab to get eli removed from the game

Mokoi

Banned
Hello friends, I've been lurking here for a while, and I'm finally able to post.
Sup

There have been various pages without pictures. Where is the pic I demand it.
http://twitter.com/mitarashi19941/status/533983064028749825/photo/1

Too much of a pain to post one on mobile, and there have a picture!
Man I have jifs turned off, yet this one still displays for me. It came from tumblr, and those are always awful so I guess that explains it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man I have jifs turned off, yet this one still displays for me. It came from tumblr, and those are always awful so I guess that explains it.

"https://" seems to break the GAF filter. Maybe I should make a thread about it seeing as that thread about post editing yesterday got the edit post bug fixed.

JoeFu

Banned
Moko you had first and didn't even post a nozomi pic. Also not that hard to post pix on mobile. Been doing it the last 4 months.

Ceris

Neo Member
Greetings, made an account back during the Rin event since a couple of you here were near the top and caught my attention, just got approved yesterday~

I've been playing SIF since the first Kotori event, currently rank 142, and some of my accomplishments are being fourth to get the event Hanayo, first to getting the event Rin and Honoka, and coming in fifth in the Rin event with ~143k points.

I was following the thread back during the Rin event but then forgot I made an account, then noticed an email of confirmation. There was something I wanted to reply to back then, but now it's too far gone, and probably irrelevant now...

m0t0k1

A little bit off topic but just discovered what jupiter the dudes and dudettes who created the world ends with you and picross are up too. They created Doki Doki! Cosplay Cupid! Its a game about entertaining a girl from the future by dressing her up in cosplay. The best thing about it she is an android from the future and once she is dressed up you have to touch her to get her more excited.
LOL!
Its only on the Japanese playstore but region free it seems.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.jupiter.dokicos

Hope this funds a new Twewy or something :p Wish there was a better way of finding japanese games since most won't appear in my playstore.

edit: Welcom Ceris :)
687474703a2f2f322e62702e626c6f6773706f742e636f6d2f2d2d445a46797344616b7a6f2f5571426b327a684e4b67492f4141414141414141422d732f64334d6f416d6261386f672f73313630302f566963746f7279203030312e676966

Wow you are pretty hardcore at the rin event good job on getting fifth! Did you spent a lot of Loveca on it? Hope you enjoy your stay here

JoeFu

Banned
Greetings, made an account back during the Rin event since a couple of you here were near the top and caught my attention, just got approved yesterday~

I've been playing SIF since the first Kotori event, currently rank 142, and some of my accomplishments are being fourth to get the event Hanayo, first to getting the event Rin and Honoka, and coming in fifth in the Rin event with ~143k points.

I was following the thread back during the Rin event but then forgot I made an account, then noticed an email of confirmation. There was something I wanted to reply to back then, but now it's too far gone, and probably irrelevant now...

Dang that's awesome and some major dedication! Major props since ranking that high has gotten more and more fierce. Nothing like back in the day when Moko would do it.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member

Haha, welcome and those are quite the accomplishments. Same thing happened to me when I registered, I wanted to comment on the pig watching Honoka pic someone posted. Yes, I do believe that is worth signing up for.

0fzBUcD.png

PS Take that Eli! you are now third on my favorites list!

Hugstable

Banned

HOLY CRAP! I remember you back during the Rin Event, I was Rank 3 for like an hour! Also Welcome to LLGAF!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nice to see many join GAF to be part of our humble little LL (and general fictional idol groups) community vs all the big popular ones out there.

Ceris

Neo Member
Thanks all^^ Yeah, the rankings are crazy. Top 2 is never possible in these events nowadays, but getting top 3 has always been easier than that Rin event, with 3rd place coming in at ~160k each time, 3rd in Rin's event having 200k...

edit: Welcom Ceris :)

Wow you are pretty hardcore at the rin event good job on getting fifth! Did you spent a lot of Loveca on it? Hope you enjoy your stay here

Didn't really pay attention, and don't remember exactly, I assume about 180+ gems, that SIF event calculator suggests I spent more like 220 though with 50 hours of gameplay, so somewhere in that range.

Edit:
HOLY CRAP! I remember you back during the Rin Event, I was Rank 3 for like an hour! Also Welcome to LLGAF!
I think it was you that made me sign up, since I remember that name, Hugs@GAF

I'm also looking forward to the Kayochin event in a couple days, as she's in my top 3 favorites!

Hugstable

Banned
Thanks all^^ Yeah, the rankings are crazy. Top 2 is never possible in these events nowadays, but getting top 3 has always been easier than that Rin event, with 3rd place coming in at ~160k each time, 3rd in Rin's event having 200k...

Didn't really pay attention, and don't remember exactly, I assume about 180+ gems, that SIF event calculator suggests I spent more like 220 though with 50 hours of gameplay, so somewhere in that range.

I'm also looking forward to the Kayochin event in a couple days, as she's in my top 3 favorites!

Awww the memories!

Whoever Histy was just went crazy with points once the SR Rin was got haha

I think it was you that made me sign up, since I remember that name, Hugs@GAF

My @GAF worked for something!

Mokoi

Banned
Sup, and yes very nice accomplishments. Was it this honkers that you placed first in or the previous pajamamamama honkers event? If it was the old one I wanted to get first for that event, but didn't have the time to. Although I'm sure you're talking about the recent one. My sense of time regarding when these events took place is messed up.

Dang that's awesome and some major dedication! Major props since ranking that high has gotten more and more fierce. Nothing like back in the day when Moko would do it.
Yes it was much easier in the beginning, and I don't even remember which event I was able to to that in.

Also hmm may be time to get a new avatar.

GrandHusk

Mokoi you didn't have to but I take it :)

GOD TEACH ME! Impressive accomplishments.
FbTlCOh.gif

Welcome! hope you have fun in the best thread.

A little bit off topic but just discovered what jupiter the dudes and dudettes who created the world ends with you and picross are up too. They created Doki Doki! Cosplay Cupid! Its a game about entertaining a girl from the future by dressing her up in cosplay. The best thing about it she is an android from the future and once she is dressed up you have to touch her to get her more excited.
LOL!
I might try this for
scientific
reasons.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
LOL!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.jupiter.dokicos

Hope this funds a new Twewy or something :p Wish there was a better way of finding japanese games since most won't appear in my playstore.
ecchi Motoki!
whomever works at google translate should get a raise for the laughs.

m0t0k1

ecchi Motoki!

whomever works at google translate should get a raise for the laughs.

Hahaha i'll do it to save the future! Always translated doki doki as exciting so my japanese is not up to snuff. But it is crazy seeing great developer resort to this. But since we reached an OT2 about touching girls figured this might fit in here :p I have yet to play it first need to clean the fridge once again.

m0t0k1

Hahahahahahahahaha

Motoki, I have some gameplay footage recorded in the chat if you want to see looool

LOOOOLLLL Joe with them quick fingers xD guess you will get the more revealing outfits with the more you rub and score money/points. Gotta save the earth joe!

Himemiya

I think Honoka works well with everyone

Yep. I remember when I first watched the anime what stuck out the most to me was HonoMaki and KotoUmi.
Never seen her with Nozomi though.

Welcome!

Welcome to you too!

That's wonderful, but you'll have some competition: me.

I was 10th to get Hanayo last time whatever.

Thas me.
G8vQCoy.png

Hugstable

Banned
I hope during Honokkah I pull a UR Nozomi.

Hmm, don't remember where I got this pic from. I hate when I'm unable to provide a link to the source.

I'm saving my next big pull for after either Nozomi, Rin or Umi's next event in NA. Wish I could do these pulls more often for SR Rin's, but I'm pretty sure even if I did more pulls my luck would still work against me. T_T Hopefully there is a event for one of my 3 favs sometime during the next month or so, being stacked up to hell with school stuff recently, haven't had too much a chance to play all that much since the Nozomi event :(

Markun

A hearty welcome to the two of you!

The full version of Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku is so good.

Damn straight it is! I've been listening to it a lot on my phone. I also really like Futari Happiness. It's really easy to relax to.

m0t0k1

My recent jam has been M@STERPIECE from the iM@S movie. Been binging on it ever since I watched the movie. Can't get enough of it.

I have been listening to a piano rendition of it recently really love the song. Been listening to it since i the cd movie release. There are also some crazy mixes of it on soundcloud.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have been listening to a piano rendition of it recently really love the song. Been listening to it since i the cd movie release. There are also some crazy mixes of it on soundcloud.

Well I now know what I'm looking up tonight.

Mokoi

Banned
Here!

I recognized that it's the same person who did my avvy but in general you can just reverse google image search it.
Yeah I know, but gave up after first results weren't cutting it. Thanks btw.

Also lol, I had it bookmarked, and was following that artist already

I wanna view more but I gotta sign up!?! It better be worth it I wanna see more pics haha :p
Yes sign up. Bunch of good artists on there, and always find some good stuff.

Ceris

Neo Member
Thanks for the more welcomes!
Awww the memories!

Whoever Histy was just went crazy with points once the SR Rin was got haha

My @GAF worked for something!
Yeah, Histy tried until the 4x came out, then we all realized kb_z was hoarding nearly 50k tokens... Histy gave up and ended the event in 6th with only like 60k event points :( I have a couple miniature stories I could share about the Rin event if interested.
Sup, and yes very nice accomplishments. Was it this honkers that you placed first in or the previous pajamamamama honkers event? If it was the old one I wanted to get first for that event, but didn't have the time to. Although I'm sure you're talking about the recent one. My sense of time regarding when these events took place is messed up.

This recent one, back then during the first Honoka event, I was still worrying about 10+1s and building my team, and only placed top 1000
I made an album of the leaderboard updates til I got the SR Honoka here: http://imgur.com/a/b4RTm
That's wonderful, but you'll have some competition: me.

I was 10th to get Hanayo last time whatever.

Thas me.
I wonder if that's me in 6th in that picture, and Arthais is my friend who I talked to the whole grind to the Hanayo. This time I'll probably be late because I have horrible luck with score matches... I'm still doing a non-stop grind from the beginning though~

Crescent-

Welcome Ceris! Pretty impressive feats there. I could never do that myself since I'm an F2P player haha.

Anyways, 8 hour-maintenance incoming for EN version, guess that's going to fix the Android 5.0 issue? Although people have been speculating about the UI update for EN on reddit since the notice said about some enhanced features. Also getting 1 love gem/day starting on Dec.5 for a week.

3764e84467.png

Yui

Greetings, made an account back during the Rin event...

Welcome! :D
Anyways, 8 hour-maintenance incoming for EN version, guess that's going to fix the Android 5.0 issue? Although people have been speculating about the UI update for EN on reddit since the notice said about some enhanced features. Also getting 1 love gem/day starting on Dec.5 for a week.]

That would be awesome. It's honestly starting to bother me, how "cheap" the ENG version looks, compared to the JPN one. It starts with the intro screen music and ends at the overall UI.
And everytime I switch from one version to the other it's getting worse. ^^"

Crescent-

That would be awesome. It's honestly starting to bother me, how "cheap" the ENG version looks, compared to the JPN one. It starts with the intro screen music and ends at the overall UI.

I agree, would love to see the UI being updated, the JP one is soooo much better. Hope this rumor is true though :D

GrandHusk

yea when I installed the JP version I was like wow this is so different but so much better at the same time, now it's almost embarrassing when I enter in EN only to use my lp.

Nice avatar
reno-rin~nyan~
:p

Top Bottom