• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

firehawk12

Subete no aware
When idolizing a card, you can choose an idolized version of the card as a sacrifice. I thought you could do that before though, but I never tried or paid attention.
I thought you could always feed idolized versions of cards already though? It's how I've been getting rid of my Ns.

It means it will show you the idolized card, if you have already idolized it.
Now I'm confused. lol

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
What does "Practice with a member you have idolized before" mean?
aQnyQhE.png
I'm assuming its this where it shows you the card already idolized so you know not to special practice her again.

Ceris

Neo Member
Oh, I read that earlier when it was posted and noticed the sentence went onto the next line, then only glanced back up and read that specific part when it was brought up, my bad.

Regarding the "friend activity", they also added the name of which card people scouted too

Yui

Since we got the update now, I decided to finally catch up on all my missed normals and stuff.
Now one of my teams only consists of new idolized normals without any bond points.. ^^"

Mashi

Neo Member
hello i joined this forum solely for this topic

I've been playing for about 4 months on the EN version. So you can imagine how awestruck I am by the update. Going to take some getting used to the changing colors of the combo marker though, heh.

Anyway, I should probably get to work instead of being excited over Love Live, so have fun with the update, everyone!!!

Himemiya

I'm actually really pleased with the changes in EN like the "new activity" panel updates where it shows what your friends are doing. Just makes my eyes glaze over because I don't understand it in JP but it is really a cool feature. Now I don't have to pm my irl friends everytime I FC or do something else notable. Of course I love smaller combo text, combo sparkles, the panel for seeing your friends' rankings in the event...so many other things!

JP side, thank you Markun and raven for translations. Power ups sound really good. Guess you can really get ahead just by spamming event point up but all the other ones can crazily boost score too. Hmm.

Anyways, source for the pixel in my last post.

Welcome!

Hachitora

Haha, that Maki one looks pretty funny.

I've been playing for about 4 months on the EN version. So you can imagine how awestruck I am by the update. Going to take some getting used to the changing colors of the combo marker though, heh.

Anyway, I should probably get to work instead of being excited over Love Live, so have fun with the update, everyone!!!
Welcome! We're getting quite a few new members =w=

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Welcome Mashi.

Still find it amazing that people are joining GAF just to be part of this thread.

JoeFu

Banned
Yay another new member! Welcome Mashi!!!!

And yeah it's awesome people are joining just for this thread. So cool.

Hugstable

Banned

Welcome to LLGAF! May all your pulls be filled with hope!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
jQDahSNH2X00w_e.jpg

Old screenshot.

I realised I accidentally showed this to a friend briefly when they asked the time. Hopefully they focused on the clock and the android lock screen obscured it enough so they didn't notice.

Himemiya

Just remembered while looking at some wiki stuff that there might be two surprise EXs in the Hanayo score match (like the surprise No Brand Girls last time). If they follow the same schedule of course.

Mokoi

Banned
Old screenshot.

I realised I accidentally showed this to a friend briefly when they asked the time. Hopefully they focused on the clock and the android lock screen obscured it enough so they didn't notice.
Oh they know, but are just keeping silent about your Chinese cartoon love.

New event seems fun, and it's Maki so that's cool.

Top Bottom