• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Dracil

Yeah, it also costs more. Long-run just doing event point helper is probably all you really need. But if I'm still making too much money may as well do both maybe. I also did the extra rewards but only got silver still. I'm guessing gold is just R cards, not sure really worth it.

Edit: Wait you can get scouting tickets? Ok, suddenly they're much better.

samisuperfly

Neo Member
Did a draw in EN because free daily gems
e1ODgwx.jpg

I may never be this lucky again in my life

Time to try the medley event!

Hachitora

Damn, medley events are amazing! Too bad I get stuck with 10 LP after doing an EX medley. Have to wait a while to do a hard song or something before I can refill my LP.

Also, I really like the song that plays on the event screen. So catchy.

Mashi

Neo Member
Thanks, everyone, this is certainly one of my better avatars, haha.

I'm pretty sure the guaranteed SR work this way: 11 rolls get done, and if no SRs or URs appear, one R is converted to SR. As evidence, draws with 10 Rs and 1 UR exist, and the percentages make more sense that way.

This gives a
0.9^11 + 11*0.09*0.9^10 = 65.9%
chance of getting only 1 SR (and no UR) from a 10+1 draw.

Ohhh, I see. I was under the assumption that the 11th card was always guaranteed to be be an SR/UR, but if an R is converted to an SR, that does increase the statistic significantly. So of the three ten rolls, fek had a 28.6% of ending up with 3 SRs, which isn't nearly as unlikely as the .9^30 probability I suspected. Thank you for clarifying, cpooi. Guess I have to brush up on my statistics!

Speaking of screen music though; I'm not really a fan of the new title screen music. Where are my pedal point strings??? :mad:

Started off the Hanayo event with two plays of Start::Dash, which is one of my favourites!!! Nice to know I get another addition to my Cool Team soon too.

Really liking the second Bibi song. I'm always partial to the fast, upbeat songs.

GrandHusk

Oh god the medley event is awesome, but I'm going to be stuck in normal-hard.
Do not recommend play ex songs with a team of normies.
tumblr_n8a9car4q51sc66cvo4_r1_500.gif

PS: I sent a friend request to kumubou and feku in en, don't know if yui still has open spaces.

m0t0k1

also i got tired looking for an avatar of the best girl (i.e. umi) so i opted for sunglasses lucina instead

Also, now that I can finally ask, is m0t0k1 the originally creator of the decaf wiki? Because it's awesome and I think you're doing a fantastic job with. It's a very comprehensive and useful tool, especially when I was trying to figure out what the heck everything was in the game.

Like joe said I am not the creator of the LL decaf wiki. I did start using it from very early on that is why it may seem i am the creator but i do not have any connection towards them except linking it here. It really is good they did a great job with that wiki. Hope lots of people find that wiki helpful. If you need help with an avatar let us know. Maybe somebody in here can hook you up. Mike is really good at creating great avatars.

Did try a song out today but man have not played in a while i can't do all Hard songs FC now. Lots of changes since i have left.

Now to visualise what Raven and Mark has said from left to right.
1.Reward up - raises chance of better reward by 20% - 100,000G
2.Perfect Support - BAD/GOOD becomes PERFECT 5 times - 50,000G
3.EXP up - raises EXP by 10% - 30,000G
4.Tap score up - 10% increase in score each time you tap - 25,000G
5.Skill chance up - 10% increase in chance to use skills - 25,000G
6.Event Point up - 10% increase in EP acquired - 10,000G
7.Heal - heals 30% of health between songs - 5,000G

Guess there was a small mistake in the exp up translation. Because it is a bit cheaper. at least in my version :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does the game show the leader of the team they have selected or their default team out of curiosity?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Last time I changed my default team I faced the wrath of the community for depriving them of my UR Umi so I quickly changed back.

Ceris

Neo Member
That Cocoro card is really cute!

Was going to tie for first for getting Hanayo with #FreeRice (AKA Umidah), but the 3rd place person fail strat to pass us at the last minute, so we tied for getting the card 2nd.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's fun seeing these big numbers after a medley festival set. This event type is pretty cool, but it's too bad about the SR reward. The songs are good as you can see, Loneliest Baby is in!
What's wrong with the SR reward?

And go figure spending 100k doesn't guarantee a gold box. I kind of wish it wasn't pure RNG... Destiny all over again.

Yui

Got a gold reward in my medley and it's..... the red teacher.... ugh.
Probably the worst thing you can get.

JoeFu

Banned
Ah umidah is #FreeRice? Only heard of him because of motoki linking his stream when he was doing the charity thing.

Yui

Nico's siblings aren't very good either, they only level up the skill of a matching attribute Rare card or can be fed away for 180 exp at the most.

But it's cool you can get them if you want to collect them or something.

Yeah, I would just collect them to get the whole family or something.
You can't really do anything with the teachers if you don't have any cards to level. ^^"

Himemiya

That Eli is the bad kind of ハラショ

I'm laughing so hard

Congrats! I can't say for certain, but I don't think we ever for matched up that whole time sadly...

NYjUeou.png

This you? Congrats as well!

Event was off to a good start, got matched with nacho right away
S3ML5w8.png

and later on cpooi. Plus lots of the top 10. Any other gaffers?

Finally FC'd Wonder Zone EX and got Korekara no Someday FC'd in maybe 5 tries?

Nice Himemiya!!

How many energy drinks did you end up chugging?

lol just one. Wasn't like the last EN Kayo-chin event where it took 16 hours non-stop ; ;

Anyways 86 LP is bullshit.

Yui

Congrats Himemiya!

I hate bots so much... they keep beating my best team on FC songs by like 20k+ points.

JoeFu

Banned
Here's some math I care about...

Anybody know how many event points you get from 3 hard medley and 2 EX medley? Wonder which one is worth more since I need to use LP before sleeping.

Would check the wikia, but it ded

JoeFu

Banned
Well I just played a 2 EX and got 755 after boosts and B combo because nose itch...

So those 4 loveca to play EX are worth way more I guess...

Buuuut. I had an extra bonus at the end from friends? No idea. Google translate said cheer bonus

Himemiya

Buuuut. I had an extra bonus at the end from friends? No idea. Google translate said cheer bonus

Yeah I think the first time I played the gothic ghost Maki popped up between songs and I assume their skill gets added to your cards or something? So score-upper mains might help others out more, I don't know.

m0t0k1

Just bronze rewards after using the reward booster thing...

Scouting ticket pls

Used it twice once got a teacher and one time got a event normal. So 2 silver awards. For now not worth the money unless i get a ticket. But that probably is a very rare drop.

Kumubou

The odds on those support tickets from the medley event must be crazy low, even given how infrequently people are going to be playing them (without throwing loveca at them moo hah hah).

I also just played two people with 30k plus points in the EN event -- didn't that just start this morning??? Some of you need to calm down.

Fake fake edit: Added Qurex and GrandHusk.

Top Bottom