• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

redhairedking

picture of the best girl before I go to sleep
5a2460b7fb1f2d9574ef8wpk9y.jpg

I second this

Mazre

Ended up taking a break due to 5.0 issues and will likely continue my break through the new year, have some business travel the next two weeks so finding time to play would be difficult. Hope LLGAF has good draws, happy holidays, and a good start to their new year. Back to regularly scheduled lurking.

Kumubou

Did daily songs get switched to 15LP on Hard for the update? I still have about 20 plays or so on each one to get the 2nd loveca on them. :<

Alright. ^^

Got 3 open spots on my EN FL then.
Add me prease! I'm even offering a cute Kotori avatar! :3
Sentttttttt.

fek

Timing window++ sounds way better

lolz I have something like 10 free friend slots. Someone add me on the EN version @ 988992277.
Added, I also need more people from here if anyone wants to add me, eng: 133952277 and jp: 434007405

Yui

I also need more people from here if anyone wants to add me, eng: 133952277 and jp: 434007405

Uhm, I guess I sent you a request? Srsly, why would you write everything in Japanese, even in your profile message? Q_Q

yeah, i had phone issues and i ended up needing to just get another account, new fc is 629661116
Sent!

My ID, if anybody else wants to add me in JP. 984958968 (got like 7 free slots)
I will most likely not add you if there is nothing I can read in your name/profile text. xD
(Just say something in here in this case.)

Hachitora

Ended up taking a break due to 5.0 issues and will likely continue my break through the new year, have some business travel the next two weeks so finding time to play would be difficult. Hope LLGAF has good draws, happy holidays, and a good start to their new year. Back to regularly scheduled lurking.
Stay safe Mazre! SIF will be patiently waiting.
yeah, i had phone issues and i ended up needing to just get another account, new fc is 629661116

Sent ya a request

Edit: This one's for Mokoi
Bpnd3D3CAAADH1_.jpg

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English Version is "Third Round SCORE MATCH".
The event will start on Friday, 5th December at 9:00 AM UTC and end on Monday, 15th December at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Cool Super Rare Card, Koizumi Hanayo (Skating Ver.) [Super Rare #198]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Appeal: Fairy of the Rink - For every 27 perfects, there is a 35% chance of increasing player's score by 505 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Cool Heart - Increases Cool points.
The Normal Card reward for this event is a Smile Card, Shinomiya Akiru [Normal #197]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.

It is assumed that the songs available will be the same as it was for the Japanese version.

The First Set of songs will be available from Friday, 5th December 9:00 AM UTC to Monday, 8th December 7:59 AM UTC.

Easy/Normal/Hard - First Set
  • [Smile] - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
  • [Smile] - Susume&#8594;Tomorrow
  • [Smile] - Love Novels
  • [Pure] - Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu!
  • [Pure] - Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru
  • [Pure] - Listen to my heart!!
  • [Cool] - Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai
  • [Cool] - WILD STARS
  • [Cool] - Diamond Princess no Yuuutsu
Expert - First Set
  • [Smile] - Kore kara no Someday
  • [Smile] - START:DASH!!
  • [Pure] - Wonder zone
  • [Cool] - Wonderful Rush
  • [Cool] - A&#12539;No&#12539;Ne&#12539;Ga&#12539;N&#12539;Ba&#12539;Re!
The Second Set of songs will be available from Monday, 8th December 8:00 AM UTC to Thursday, 11th December 7:59 AM UTC.

Easy/Normal/Hard - Second Set
  • [Smile] - Ai wa Taiyou Janai?
  • [Pure] - Wonder zone
  • [Pure] - sweet&sweet holiday
  • [Cool] - Wonderful Rush
  • [Cool] - No brand girls
  • [Cool] - A&#12539;No&#12539;Ne&#12539;Ga&#12539;N&#12539;Ba&#12539;Re!
Expert - Second Set
  • [Pure] - Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu!
  • [Pure] - Listen to my heart!!
  • [Cool] - WILD STARS

The Final Selection of songs will contain both the First and Second Sets of songs.
This will run from Thursday, 11th December 7:59 AM UTC to Monday, 15th December 8:00 AM UTC.

Countdown for the start of the English event on 5th December, 9:00 AM UTC.
t1417770000z0.png

The next event for the Japanese Version is "Medley Festival Round 1".
The event will start on Friday, 5th December at 4 PM JST [7 AM UTC] and end on Monday, 15th December at 3 PM JST [6 AM UTC].

This is a new type of event.
For how to play, please refer to these translations below by Markun and raven777
[Event Outline]
This event is an all new event type!
Play up to 3 songs continuously in a prepared music set and make the Medley Festival a success!

[How to Play]
  1. You can select the number of songs you want to play and the difficulty. Once you do, a prepared music set will be created and a "Festival" will begin. If there are more than 2 songs in a Festival, your combo and stamina will be carried over to the next song.
    (You will not receive clear rewards if you fail to clear a festival. The potential amount of event points received will also be reduced. You may also potentially receive no event points.)
  2. You can arrange by spending Gold! By arranging, useful effects will be activated during live shows to help make the Festival a success!
  3. Friends and students will also come to support you during the festival whenever you begin a song! Different effects will be activated depending on the support you receive.
  4. When you successfully complete a Festival, you will receive event points based on the number of songs played and difficulty chosen. Bonus event points may be added depending on your score, combo, arrangements used, and friend and student support effects! Rewards will be given when you reach a certain amount of event points total.
  5. In a festival you will be able to receive 3 types of rewards (Gold, Silver, Bronze). The more difficult a festival is when it's completed, the easier it is to get gold and silver rewards!
[About the Prepared Music Set]
  1. Songs will be randomly chosen for each set played.
  2. If there are more than 2 songs in the music set, the songs will all be the same attribute type.
  3. Songs will not be repeated if there are more than 2 songs in the music set.
  4. There will be 8 songs to be chosen in each attribute type (Smile, Pure, Cool) (24 in total). The number of expert songs available will be different from the songs available in Easy/Normal/Hard.
Here are the skills you can activate by using Gold.
  1. EXP up - raises EXP by 10% - 100,000G
  2. Reward up - raises chance of better reward by 20% - 100,000G
  3. Perfect Support - BAD/GOOD becomes PERFECT 5 times - 50,000G
  4. Tap score up - 10% increase in score each time you tap - 25,000G
  5. Skill chance up - 10% increase in chance to use skills - 25,000G
  6. Event Point up - 10% increase in EP acquired - 10,000G
  7. Heal - heals 30% of health between songs - 5,000G

The main prize for this event is a Super Rare Card, Nishkino Maki (Santa Ver.)
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

The 3rd of the new School Idol Festival Collaboration songs, &#20908;&#12364;&#12367;&#12428;&#12383;&#20104;&#24863; (Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan lit. The premonition that winter gave), a song from the new BiBi single [out on Wednesday, 24th December], will be available to play during this event.

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on 5th December, 4 PM JST [7 AM UTC].
t1417762800z0.png

Credits to Markun and raven777 for the new event translations and to the EN LLSIF Wiki for some images and event information.

-------------------------------------
In other news:

LP needed to play for Daily B-Sides has been reduced.
Easy 10 LP -> 5 LP
Normal 15 LP-> 10 LP
Hard 25 LP-> 15 LP

Member Limited Scouting returns for the duration of this event. There will be 2 rounds.
Round 1: Friday, 5th December 9:00 AM UTC to Tuesday 9th December 11:59 PM UTC.
Round 2: Wednesday, 10th December 12:00 AM UTC to Monday 15th December 8:00 AM UTC.

The 65th epsiode of the web radio show, µ's Public Relations Department ~NicoRinPana~ is schedulued for Wednesday, 17th December.
http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/lovelive_ms

The Game Week with Google Play feature on Love Live! School Idol Festival featuring &#956;'s has been uploaded to Youtube.
You get to watch Emitsun (Honoka), Kussun (Nozomi) and Soramaru (Nico) play Love Live School Idol Festival. I think the host of the program is called Hige Oyaji (&#12402;&#12370;&#12362;&#12420;&#12376;). But I don't think that is actually his name.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

-------------------------------------

OMG how could you just burn loveca like that!
It was all free Loveca! It doesn't matter too much! Yeah, I lost count at one point. I had to wake up in the middle of night everyday to play that event, my LP was too low back then. It was like 4 AM at the time. =p

hello i joined this forum solely for this topic
Welcome!

Have a safe journey, happy holidays and a good new year to you too!

Did daily songs get switched to 15LP on Hard for the update?

Yes they did.

Yui

The Game Week with Google Play feature on Love Live! School Idol Festival featuring &#956;'s has been uploaded to Youtube.
You get to watch Emitsun (Honoka), Kussun (Nozomi) and Soramaru (Nico) play Love Live School Idol Festival.

You mean Soramaru-dai-sensei. xD

Mashi

Neo Member
confirming that curevylash's pure charisma through his continued activity is what compelled me to this topic

also i got tired looking for an avatar of the best girl (i.e. umi) so i opted for sunglasses lucina instead

Also, now that I can finally ask, is m0t0k1 the originally creator of the decaf wiki? Because it's awesome and I think you're doing a fantastic job with. It's a very comprehensive and useful tool, especially when I was trying to figure out what the heck everything was in the game.

Heh, fek, I know what you mean. My Pure Team is fairly good because I have a UR Nico and Honkers, but I really need something for my Smile and Cool, haha. Shame you didn't get anything beyond the guaranteed SRs. I've yet to overcome my indolence of verifying the alleged SR appearance rates from Honours Scouting, but if the 9% appearance is to be trusted, not getting a single one from 10 rolls is rather unlucky. Hope for better luck next time though!

EDIT: I am a slow poster, whelp.

JoeFu

Banned
confirming that curevylash's pure charisma through his continued activity is what compelled me to this topic

also i got tired looking for an avatar of the best girl (i.e. umi) so i opted for sunglasses lucina instead

Also, now that I can finally ask, is m0t0k1 the originally creator of the decaf wiki? Because it's awesome and I think you're doing a fantastic job with. It's a very comprehensive and useful tool, especially when I was trying to figure out what the heck everything was in the game.

I don't think motoki is the creator of it, but that site is awesome.

Nice avatar!!

Hachitora

Haha, liking the avatar. Reminds me that we gotta do a LLGAF smash tourney once that tournament mode comes out for Smash 4.
OMG hacho is following tradition. Yall suck, and hacho is number 1.
Only happening once, sadly. All my other first post pics will be of either Queen Rin or Empress Maki

fek

Heh, fek, I know what you mean. My Pure Team is fairly good because I have a UR Nico and Honkers, but I really need something for my Smile and Cool, haha. Shame you didn't get anything beyond the guaranteed SRs. I've yet to overcome my indolence of verifying the alleged SR appearance rates from Honours Scouting, but if the 9% appearance is to be trusted, not getting a single one from 10 rolls is rather unlucky. Hope for better luck next time though!
Yeah, it's pretty much the same for me in EN. I have 2 pure URs but my other two teams are pretty bad so at least I got something useful. Besides, that Maki is crazy cute.

Mokoi

Banned
Unless he has been keeping it a secret no motokes isn't.

Only happening once, sadly. All my other first post pics will be of either Queen Rin or Empress Maki
I hope you pull nothing but rares forever!

cpooi

if the 9% appearance is to be trusted, not getting a single one from 10 rolls is rather unlucky.

I'm pretty sure the guaranteed SR work this way: 11 rolls get done, and if no SRs or URs appear, one R is converted to SR. As evidence, draws with 10 Rs and 1 UR exist, and the percentages make more sense that way.

This gives a
0.9^11 + 11*0.09*0.9^10 = 65.9%
chance of getting only 1 SR (and no UR) from a 10+1 draw.

chrono01

I'm really liking the UI changes. You wouldn't think simple things like changing the size of your "PERFECT" would make as much difference as it does...but it does.

Also being able to sell/fuse your newest members first [without needing the scroll through the entire list]? Finally.

Dracil

So 3x expert song for 60 LP with S rank and a slightly better than 1 song's worth of full combo = 951 points. The S rank was a 1.20 multiplier and the crappy combo was 1.02

Hmm, missed the arrange bonus that gives more event points I guess.

JoeFu

Banned
New event type is pretty awesome. 60 LP to play 3 EX, good deal!

Didn't do so hotz but had an amazing lineup. Was Kaguya->Paradise Live->Loneliest Baby

Got 5 goods and didn't even FC a single song. Hopefully I don't suck next time. Still over 1k event points after boost so getting the SR won't be hard.

Yaari

I guess higher difficulty means better rewards. Sad that EX is out of reach. I love this mode it looks really good aswell.

I guess its kept for special occasions

JoeFu

Banned
I guess higher difficulty means better rewards. Sad that EX is out of reach. I love this mode it looks really good aswell.

I guess its kept for special occasions

Yeah. They did an awesome job with the interface. I hope it isn't only special occasions, but I'd understand if it was.

Maybe character birthdays and holidays would be a good time to do them.

Dracil

I used the combo helper arrange, (saved me 3 times), got full combo, which was only a 1.08x multiplier. Combined with S rank and 10% event points gave me 1108 points.

Top Bottom