• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Himemiya

COME SEE ME OFFLINE!!! I'll body you and your waifu free.

Wait, this isn't the thread for the LoveLive fighting game?

Haha!

I feel so lame. Always put down my phone between the medley songs and miss the first note.

In case anyone was wondering, force stopping the app because you don't like your song lineup isn't like score match. It just takes your lp don't you love it?

m0t0k1

Yay free loveca again and the picture looks great.
mfu9x.jpg

Ceris

Neo Member
This you? Congrats as well!

Anyways 86 LP is bullshit.
Ah, yeah, I remember that match, I think it was a little before I got the card, and i was frustrated because I was on a streak of losses and was either about to lose first or worried I would lose 2nd (which both happened), then I had won by that small margin.

And my 96 LP hurt me, the other top 3 had 99 so 4 EX plays and I could only do 3 and waste 22 LP if I wanted to be fast.

Himemiya

In case anyone was wondering, force stopping the app because you don't like your song lineup isn't like score match. It just takes your lp don't you love it?

More to add: when you reopen the game and go to play the event that same medley song line-up is there, same difficulty. I don't think you can exit it at all. BUT it only takes lp that one time where you quit, stopped, or crashed (?), and saves it until you come back so you don't have to use lp again.

samisuperfly

Neo Member
Another fellow LINE user! We have a chat if you want to join!

Oh! I'll join. How do I make this happen?

Since my teams in JP are pretty lame, I know I'm not going to get a high score or anything, so I've been using medley to max bond things. Pretty great stuff really.

froliq

I am in need of more friends (that laugh at my event scores)

EN: 727807093
JP: 203806080

no really I need new life for my ancient list

Hachitora

You can PM Joe what your Line name is and he can add you. Don't think he's awake right now though.

Edit: Actually, you could probably just post your name on here and one of us can add you. Whatever floats your boat.
I am in need of more friends (that laugh at my event scores)

EN: 727807093
JP: 203806080

no really I need new life for my ancient list
Sent you a request in EN.

Hugstable

Banned
Today I got my first UR ever thanks to the awesomeness of Hime! Finally gonna start playing JP version at this point since my luck just hasn't existed in EN. Thanks again Hime!!! <3

Himemiya

More to add: when you reopen the game and go to play the event that same medley song line-up is there, same difficulty. I don't think you can exit it at all. BUT it only takes lp that one time where you quit, stopped, or crashed (?), and saves it until you come back so you don't have to use lp again.

LP/song line-up saved even in the event of crashes: confirmed.

Himemiya

Up to what point? I only tried really early in the choosing process.

Early as in, choosing difficulties? Farthest I've gone and quit is where it shows your (1-3) songs and your only option is to click a button (then choose power-ups). So before the power-up screen.

I'm gonna try it at the power-up screen. Any farther (actually playing) is probably a bad idea because the arrangements and server communications are both done. On the brightside, there shouldn't be any crashes when playing songs because you're not really contacting the server (?)

After extensive idolscience-ing I can confirm that it's saved even when you've gone as far as the power-up screen. You get to choose a team anew (forgot that screen), and it resets your power-ups, but you're keeping that arrangement!

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Today I got my first UR ever thanks to the awesomeness of Hime! Finally gonna start playing JP version at this point since my luck just hasn't existed in EN. Thanks again Hime!!! <3

You're welcome! No one puts Maki in the corner! I'm glad such a pretty UR got a good home, if you don't want it later give her back! >.<

JoeFu

Banned
Got boned by bots twice in a row on scorematch. I usually don't mind them, but man even FC with my best team gets me last.

PewPewK

I fuckin' love this new event.

Third time doing a 3xEX, I get these as my rewards...

Pretty cool. Got a scouting ticket. Let's see what it gives me...

Aww shit! SR on a single pull!

Oh hey. They're running a Pure Attribute Special Recruitment. My Pure team is by far my weakest, and the only team without an UR. Let's spend some loveca!

Like a boss. Praise be to RNGesus and Lord Maki!

JoeFu

Banned

Oh hey. They're running a Pure Attribute Special Recruitment. My Pure team is by far my weakest, and the only team without an UR. Let's spend some loveca!

Dat godlike luck. Congrats!!!

Himemiya

90% sure love live update is causing high battery drain
anyone notice anything?

Nah but I really need to charge my phone haha wonder why...

It's because I broke 3rd! Proudest moment.

4ngiNKf.png

@PewPewK
Congrats! That is such inspiring luck!
I gotta play that event for reals and not just fool around so I can get the goods.

samisuperfly

Neo Member
My LINE ID is Samisuperfly and it is searchable.

Love Live does seem to be draining my battery much faster since the update. Although I play both versions so who knows which one. (Probably both lol)

Mokoi

Banned
Bear Honoka really makes you feel bad
Wow, honkers really can make you feel like a piece of shit.
You must sacrifice many Rins. I'm sorry, but it's what the klab gods demand.
anyone notice anything?
love live already destroyed my battery, so I have no idea if it drains faster now. Seems to be the same.
---
Btw those who are doing the EN event what difficulty are yall playing on? Ex I hope because I want to face one of yall.

Qurex

Neo Member
Don't think I even beat a game this year but I've played LL almost every day.
Bit late, as I only just noticed this earlier, but congratulations for reaching member status!

You mean Soramaru-dai-sensei. xD

Is this a reference to something? I must admit that if it is I have no idea what it is. Was she in something else recently?

OMG hacho is following tradition.
Speaking of which this reminds me
Edit: Not at home, so I'll have to dig up an image later.
Did tenton ever manage to get home? =p

Congrats on the draws! That's really lucky.

anyone notice anything?
Not that I've noticed particularly, but I haven't really played the game since the update.

Btw those who are doing the EN event what difficulty are yall playing on? Ex I hope because I want to face one of yall.
Hard, it's more efficient for me for points. Only play EX if I don't have enough time.

--------------------

I'm currently behind on the current event since I was in a hurry and forgot to take my phone with me when I went out this morning. At least 12 hours of LP wasted. Oh well.

So some more rubber phone straps were announced today.

There are ten in total, one for each member and one "secret" one. They're already up on AmiAmi.
Anyone want to get one of these?

Although if I edit the image slightly, it's not really a secret anymore, haha.

It wasn't really hidden very well. If you highlight the image with your mouse you can just about see it.

GrandHusk

I'm playing exclusively EX in the EN version. Hope to face any of you soon.
I have only played against hachi and that was in the Maki event.

Hachitora

anyone notice anything?
Now that you mention it, I think it might be draining my battery faster.
I'm playing exclusively EX in the EN version. Hope to face any of you soon.
I have only played against hachi and that was in the Maki event.

We played against each other? I guess it was before you joined because your name didn't stick out back then. I feel bad now ><

Himemiya

I'm gonna try a thing tonight. JP's medley event has basically given us the potential to have a reserve of LP. Could be really useful! Like if you wake up or have to go on a trip and you're like, "let's get this 60 LP out of the way...ugh I'd rather use it later". And so you can arrange the medley, quit the app, and let the LP bar fill up gradually some more while you do other things. I know the reserve lasts at least several hours but I want to make sure/see how long it really lasts, so more idolscience-ing will commence. Screenshotting to make sure this is the same line-up I see in 7.5ish hours:

WaUzmdn.png

Ribbitry

Neo Member
Hi everyone!
So I've been lurking here for quite a while now, since around the first EN Honoka event (when I started playing), and played pretty hardcore up until a month ago when I got too busy with school and ORAS haha.. my account was approved a week ago but I wasn't as into sif anymore so I ignored it.
Today, I opened up sif and WOAH WHAT? THE JP GUI WAS ADDED?? And proceeded to get excited and really intensely back into the game.

So yeah! Looking forward to posting here now, you all seem really nice :D

EN: 362123233
I have a JP account but I don't play as often, and I can't get my ID right now because there's an app update and I have to use my computer to do that oops

Top Bottom