• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

redhairedking

Hey, I did something dumb and wondering if one of you guys can bail me out here.

I bought a $50 iTunes gift card. There was some music I wanted to buy, but it was only on iTunes, not Amazon, Google, etc. So, since I don't own any Apple products nor did I want to sign up for/install iTunes on my computer I bought the gift card and was going to buy/download the stuff on my mom's account at her house since I swung by today to help her out with some things. Turns out, iTunes actually only has like one album and that album only had like six songs. So I ended up not redeeming the gift card and now I need to do something about it. Just wanted to see if anyone out there wants to trade an iTunes gift card for a Google Play one, figure I can at least spend this money on idorus or something.
I got really excited because I thought you were just giving it away. Maybe someone else will be up for a trade.

pariah164

I just realized the event ends tomorrow, not Tuesday. I'll need to burn some mad loveca to get SR Hanayo. I need like 4k more points.

edit: And I just had the second realization that I don't care enough especially considering I have an actually challenging exam tomorrow morning
I wanted to care, but it's hard to after epic UR Hanayo draw.

GoXDS

eh, has there really only been 2 login bonus URs so far? Kotori and Eli?
JP also got Kotori Dec 15 last year but no mention of that in EN this year )=

Vylash

Tickets don't work on special boxes and the Lily White box ends tonight.

jzxhDbnRkaz1q.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh, will it come out on Christmas?

Speaking of free URs, I guess they weren't kidding about it being a world wide vote:

1Wjq4JYl.png

Tz0begml.png

How did the voting happen last time? Was it in the game itself or something, because I swar I didn't see anything when the Maki thing happened.

Yaari

As for EN and that UR Kotori, Korea is getting it, I'm not worried about us getting it either. We're pretty much sailing the same route that JP has been doing. They never really update us on anything anyway, other than ruining announcements.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ah, neat. Free loveca too. lol

Click the notice, do the poll in-game. You're pretty late noticing the 10mil thing lol
Anyway, I know last time a few people missed the vote but...participate! If you're stumped, VoteHanayo of course.
I don't know if I'm skipping through the Korean and TW intros, but it's the first time I noticed them on those versions. They're also still on version 1.x of the game, so I just assumed that the non-Klab run versions of the games weren't going to be a part of the event.

I got really excited because I thought you were just giving it away. Maybe someone else will be up for a trade.

Hah, yeah I'm not that generous. I'd be willing to give it up at a discount, like a $40 for $50 trade, but money is idols and I'm not going to just give idols away for free.

Yui

So, I'm sitting at ~63900 pts in the EN version and I'm not sure if this will be enough to stay in the top 1000.
But I also don't want to overshoot like crazy. Same thing every time, sigh.

Also, Kotori announcement is up.

Qurex

Neo Member
oh maaaan, I was finally approved after 2 months.
Welcome!

Like some of you guys I have also come across the #1. Encountered them twice.
Of course, I was #1 both times =p

I swear that like half the people here have a Hanayo UR
dansgame.png
Yeah, I have 2 now.

This morning I woke up at 5 to use up my LP so I could keep sleeping. Ended up noticing that the special draw box was for Printemps. Decided to do a single draw to see if I could get Honoka.
Nope, it was UR Kayochin.

Decided to do another draw since the first went well. Ended up tapping the screen too many times and so I ended up doing 2 draws back to back.
Ended up with Rare Kotori and SR Honoka.
Not a bad result, 3 single draws, 1 R, 1 SR and 1 UR. All 3 members of Printemps as well.

Not sure I'll join you guys for the new year draw, I want Honoka but I don't think she's in that batch.

@Safs - Kotori style is probably all those bird snowmen

----------------------------

Countdown until the end of the English event on Monday, 15th December, 8 AM UTC.
t1418630400z0.png

Countdown until the end of the Japanese Event on Monday, 15th December at 3 PM JST [6 AM UTC].
t1418623200z0.png

GoXDS

So, I'm sitting at ~63900 pts in the EN version and I'm not sure if this will be enough to stay in the top 1000.
But I also don't want to overshoot like crazy. Same thing every time, sigh.

Also, Kotori announcement is up.

even if top 1000 went up by 1000 every hour and final half hour, top 1000 would barely be ~63,700. you can probably sit back until last 1-2 hours and check again.

Yui

Nope, it was UR Kayochin.
Decided to do another draw since the first went well. Ended up tapping the screen too many times and so I ended up doing 2 draws back to back.

Ended up with Rare Kotori and SR Honoka.

Congrats! :D

you can probably sit back until last 1-2 hours and check again.
Nah, that's my problem, I can't. ^^
It's either, spending 1-2 extra Loveca now, or pray to the rice goddess.
I'll finally get a legit UR! \o/

...Unless they is similar to a promo UR, with SR stats.

Max Level: 100
Pure points: 4150

sorry :/

Markun

Man, that UR Kayochin gets around! Congrats Pariah and Querex!

Also, I love all this year end generosity SIF is giving this month. It more than makes up for the fact that there's no birthday love gems to get this month.

Qurex

Neo Member
Thanks guys! It was really lucky.
Not sure what I was thinking wanting to do a draw at 5 in the morning. I wanted to go back to bed after all, but nope I felt that I had to do a draw first.

Perhaps everyone should try doing a draw at some point in the middle of the night.

----------

Also, I love all this year end generosity SIF is giving this month. It more than makes up for the fact that there's no birthday love gems to get this month.
They should do birthday Loveca for the Normals. There was a birthday the other day, Kasane Hasekua, December 12th.
Either that or they should let each user be able to add their bithday to their profile and get a Loveca on their birthday.

@Yaari, Mokoi are you guys collecting these transparent images or somthing?

Yaari

Nah I downloaded a huge ass .rar that has them in it. 1100 pictures but also Normal cards. I think it's everything up to the JP December cards.

GoXDS

Nah, that's my problem, I can't. ^^
It's either, spending 1-2 extra Loveca now, or pray to the rice goddess.

well judging from Kotori's last 7.5 hours, the cut off increased 8684 pts.
55157 now so rough estimate at 63841. if you get in another 2-3 (hard) score matches you're probably fine. if you really want to be safe, 1 Love Gem should guarantee you 100%

Yui

well judging from Kotori's last 7.5 hours, the cut off increased 8684 pts.
55157 now so rough estimate at 63841. if you get in another 2-3 (hard) score matches you're probably fine. if you really want to be safe, 1 Love Gem should guarantee you 100%

Yeah, I don't want another Nozomi incident. I will just use 1-2 more.
Thanks, I hate everything related to numbers. ^^

Thank you very much.

Qurex

Neo Member
Nah I downloaded a huge ass .rar that has them in it. 1100 pictures but also Normal cards. I think it's everything up to the JP December cards.

Oh right, that's quite a lot. Thanks for that link as well. Is it alright to be posting that though?

Top Bottom