• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Really sucks that this event happened during finals but whatever. Time for another long break from this game.
So glad to finally have this Hanayo! Spent all my loveca. Worth it!
Congrats to everyone else who ranked!
Gotta ask how many love gems it took to get these scores. Hanayo is my fav but I can't do score match when you ( I mean when *I*) get so few points per love gem.

Recently learned perfecting hard mode gives more than meh scoring expert so maybe that would make a difference.

redhairedking

B46xZA5IYAAejWU.jpg:large

I'll take it. The Kotori is nice and I can idolize the Nico.

Himemiya

Gonna vote Hanayo and Maki based on the locations they will be going. If i would have voted by character i would have gone for Kotori or Eli.
fURUZtv.png

SATAN GRANT ME KOTORI UR
Incredible.

Gotta ask how many love gems it took to get these scores. Hanayo is my fav but I can't do score match when you ( I mean when *I*) get so few points per love gem.

Recently learned perfecting hard mode gives more than meh scoring expert so maybe that would make a difference.

https://yefta.com/llsif/

Score Match tab
Manually input the time as 239 hours
Live setting as whatever you can achieve (S on hard, A on EX for example)
Event point target as 86633 (which was the cut-off for tier 1 this time). Current points obviously 0 and your rank self-explanatory.

You'll probably find that you need 45ish gems or less (for that borderline score, I used much more loveca though) which is fine. These events are meant to be a competition after all. And obviously the only way to get the 2 Hanayos is to try,

More story? Only reason to play.

EDIT: Nico arrives but it ends with a cliffhanger! I'm on the edge of my seat!

EDIT2: Maki ruins everything per usual.

Kotori likes cheesecake? Kotori #1, move over Nico.

fURUZtv.png

Incredible.

https://yefta.com/llsif/

Score Match tab
Manually input the time as 239 hours
Live setting as whatever you can achieve (S on hard, A on EX for example)
Event point target as 86633 (which was the cut-off for tier 1 this time). Current points obviously 0 and your rank self-explanatory.

You'll probably find that you need 45ish gems or less (for that borderline score, I used much more loveca though) which is fine. These events are meant to be a competition after all. And obviously the only way to get the 2 Hanayos is to try,
bleh 45 isn't bad for top 200. what was the 1000 cutoff?

m0t0k1

I was planning on drawing since i got 54 stones but nope not today. All the Luck has been already sucked out by others. I just discovered kotori ski card is over. So no rush to draw now. congratz on your pulls guys. I'll wait a bit before i pull me some birds.

Himemiya

I was planning on drawing since i got 54 stones but nope not today. All the Luck has been already sucked out by others. I just discovered kotori ski card is over. So no rush to draw now. congratz on your pulls guys. I'll wait a bit before i pull me some birds.

You know, this is probably the least despair we've ever had here, barring EvilKatarn
there's no featured Kotori UR but RIP anyways
Congrats on the draws :)

I'll have 50 loveca once I FC the JP EXs but I'll hold off for now as well.

m0t0k1

You know, this is probably the least despair we've ever had here, barring EvilKatarn
there's no featured Kotori UR but RIP anyways
Congrats on the draws :)

I'll have 50 loveca once I FC the JP EXs but I'll hold off for now as well.

Yeah the amount of despair has really toned down since OT2. Maybe people are afraid to post the despair these days and just post the awesome stuff. But it is always good to see more happy draws.

JoeFu

Banned
Sounds like a more realistic dream. Hope we do get more stickers!

Maybe Nozomers was channeling spiritual power to you

I had another LL related dream but this one wasn't too weird. In the Line chat we were discussing the results of some fan vote things (you know like the current travel one) and Umi won two of them! She had won a previous fictional (of course) vote and the results had just come in for a new one. There were new LL stickers, and there was an animated Umi sticker of her dancing with like green light flashing on her. The voting thing she just won was called either "4thnderyear" or "4thnderoath"

That was the weird part, I don't know what the hell that was supposed to mean, a collab with Underoath? I guess Nozomi has enough spiritual power for them.
dreams have trouble with letters and spelling stuff so you were seeing gibberish

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
And then Umi plunged the world into darkness. As humanity screamed for the final time the last words heard before the deathly silence consumed all life was Nico Nico Nii~

GrandHusk

Question before I vote: is Umi climbing Mt. Fuji in the winter or the summer? It's just a bit different depending on the season....
Same with Honoka. I don't think going to the beach in winter is a good idea.
The worst would be going to Russia. Feel sorry for Eli fans.

Anony

voted for maki
3 love gems login, so good
get another 10 (?) love gems in the next 2 weeks
gonna have 50 love gems soon

Kumubou

Same with Honoka. I don't think going to the beach in winter is a good idea.
The worst would be going to Russia. Feel sorry for Eli fans.
She wants to go to Hawaii though, where it really doesn't matter when you go. Even in December, it's about 75 during the day and 70 at night. That and I think Umi could be nuts enough to think that climbing Mt. Fuji in the winter is a good idea.

Rin is selflessly going to Africa to stop Ebola and you jerks are voting for the other selfish idols? disgusting
But what if she catches Ebola??? And now she's going so fast she'll spread it all over the world and kill everyone and aaaaaaaaafdgfdhdfhfdhfd *melts*

redhairedking

She wants to go to Hawaii though, where it really doesn't matter when you go. Even in December, it's about 75 during the day and 70 at night. That and I think Umi could be nuts enough to think that climbing Mt. Fuji in the winter is a good idea.

But what if she catches Ebola??? And now she's going so fast she'll spread it all over the world and kill everyone and aaaaaaaaafdgfdhdfhfdhfd *melts*

Umi just loves her mountains man, it's an endearing character trait.

GoXDS

you know, with all these Love Gems they're throwing at us, I can actually participate in the New Year Despair. how many victims do we have lined up so far?

Himemiya

I don't know much about Japan's mountainous region weather but the winning UR is gonna come out either around or after Valentine's so draw your own conclusions. Btw an Eli in Siberia UR would be a sick option, imo.

I use my old ipod touch as an alarm clock and just put the dreams in there when I remember them

Relatable.

Think I saw a girl in my Japanese class playing this before class started. Not sure, but walked past her and something on her phone caught my eye, it looked like the options menu for the game.

You should talk to her sometime, it would make for a great story in this thread.

Today was the final exam. Though she may be signed up for next semester, but I still need to get approval from my manager to adjust my schedule so I can take the class next semester.

edit - But imagine how awkward that'd be if I was mistaken. "Hey... so you're into idol games too? Oh you're not? Well, neither am I, that's just silly."

GoXDS

if you wanna be direct, ask if she plays Love Live (awwwwkward if you're wrong). if you wanna be discreet, ask if she plays rhythm games

redhairedking

Today was the final exam. Though she may be signed up for next semester, but I still need to get approval from my manager to adjust my schedule so I can take the class next semester.

edit - But imagine how awkward that'd be if I was mistaken. "Hey... so you're into idol games too? Oh you're not? Well, neither am I, that's just silly."

I'd say in this case you have enough reason to believe she does, so you might as well go for it.

toss a few dead rats at her feet

edit- in rhythm

Hugstable

Banned

Just walk up to her, give her a smile, and then say

NICO NICO NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Top Bottom