• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Oh, the event is almost over and I forgot to get the normal. Whoops

Also, Kotori is love

raven777

548E6BA43970640009

hopefully this is enough..

chrono01

The competition in the Hanayo event got vicious in the last hour or so.

I'm rapidly burning Loveca to stay in the Top 1000. O_O

GoXDS

The competition in the Hanayo event got vicious in the last hour or so.

I'm rapidly burning Loveca to stay in the Top 1000. O_O

I already predicted ~63,800 based on Kotori. looks like ~64,000 based on Kotori's last 1.5 hours. past 2 hours increased less in this event compared to same 2 hours in Kotori, really

EDIT: give it up for our event girls!

chrono01

I already predicted ~63,800 based on Kotori. looks like ~64,000 based on Kotori's last 1.5 hours. past 2 hours increased less in this event compared to same 2 hours in Kotori, really

EDIT: give it up for our event girls
Love.Live!.600.1777901.jpg
I have 63.6k, not sure if it's worth burning another Loveca or not. It still says I'm ranked 716 overall when I compete in songs.

I wish the ranking list was updated immediately. :(

[I'll probably burn another Loveca.]

Edit: Just updated, and the cutoff for the Top 1000 is around 62.5k. Loveca burned!

GoXDS

oh man, Rank 1 is almost at 1m pts. 3365 short. assuming 3 minutes per song and last 3 minutes time may or may not time out, that's 9 songs. need an average of 374 per song (S Rank 2nd place on average). though he can sneak in an additional 91 pts by failing the song at the end.

also, I had trouble with that image earlier (though may just be a problem with my source?). how do you put the image in a box like some of the images I saw? if I try quoting people, I see no text for the image

chrono01

oh man, Rank 1 is almost at 1m pts. 3365 short. assuming 3 minutes per song and last 3 minutes time may or may not time out, that's 9 songs. need an average of 374 per song (S Rank 2nd place on average). though he can sneak in an additional 91 pts by failing the song at the end.

also, I had trouble with that image earlier (though may just be a problem with my source?). how do you put the image in a box like some of the images I saw? if I try quoting people, I see no text for the image
Insane.

fek

Got T2 for Maki, after failing hard last time I was pretty safe this time
On EN I was almost top 10k, just doing my last play and got the maintenance message so I don't know if I'll get the points for that

GoXDS

that's awesome (both the 1m and the pull, especially considering the circumstances). is it capped at 1m or was it intentional?

Ceris

Neo Member
It was intentional, he failed normals and easys just to get exactly the number of points needed. When he reached 1mil, the chat went crazy, but not as much when the UR Envelope showed Hanayo.

For me, Tier 1 for EN, Tier 2 for JP, and Tier 3 for KR (only rank 48 in that account), not bad!

Himemiya

Why is this awful advice on the top of the page?

Vote for Umi! Don't leave any idol behind!

Because it's good advice, and I didn't say anyone else's choice was awful. "Don't leave any idol behind" doesn't even make sense; You can obviously vote only one per version AND shitting on anyone else's choice from your bandwagon is alienating. If you love Umi so much just try to do what I did for Hanayo this event. Or this:

I was part of that stream for 15 hours today, it was quite an adventure. He got it with 8min to spare, and then followed it up with this
(That's an awesome pull btw)

Or grab the top of a page if that's enough for you.

Anyways Free Rice is also a really good cause to promote so that top rank was nice.

Typing most of this was a waste of time though, it's event results time!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Because it's good advice, and I didn't say anyone else's choice was awful. "Don't leave any idol behind" doesn't even make sense; You can obviously vote only one per version AND shitting on anyone else's choice from your bandwagon is alienating. If you love Umi so much just try to do what I did for Hanayo this event.
Sorry if my post upset you, that wasn't the intention. It was just meant to come across as the usual banter I post in this thread.

Crescent-

Missed out on top 4k in EN by 15 points because i thought the event was gonna end at 4PM here while it actually ends at 3 PM lol.

Anyways I'll probably stock up on love gems so I can join in on the New Year's pull, although I'll probably only do single pulls by then since I'll only have around 25 love gems after the next event and the login bonuses

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Missed out on top 4k in EN by 15 points because i thought the event was gonna end at 4PM here while it actually ends at 3 PM lol.

Anyways I'll probably stock up on love gems so I can join in on the New Year's pull, although I'll probably only do single pulls by then since I'll only have around 25 love gems after the next event and the login bonuses
Looking at the scores I could have maybe made top 4k, but, honestly, I enjoyed taking a break early from the event. Besides the scouting ticket would have probably scored me a useless cool Nico R.

GoXDS

burning through my Friend Pts (15,000 so far) and only got new Normal once T_T (still haven't gotten 2nd Smile R Umi either and got 4 other R...)

EDIT: *sigh* stopped after dropping under 10k Friend pts. used ~22k and only got 1 new Normal (and 10 Rs that aren't even Smile Umi)

Yui

Aww it's Honoka...
Haha, it's quite fitting, considering the look on Kotori's face. ^^
He got it with 8min to spare, and then followed it up with this

Nice, he did it + got an awesome 10+1. Good for him. :)

Got my second Hanayo and overshot like crazy, but that's okay.
Also, I tried for Nozomi (once again) and she ignored me (once again).

And as always, Honoka is the only one I can count on.
This made my tough decision a lot easier.
OK!

Himemiya

So glad to finally have this Hanayo! Spent all my loveca. Worth it!
Congrats to everyone else who ranked!
Lol@ rank 1 also changing their name to VoteHanayo... I guess that will get a LOT more eye-traffic.

As for JP...I dunno, whatever rank, no rewards better than smile teacher/alpaca the whole event (50000 G might be better), but I got this nice card for my troubles :

And sorry BGBW for going in too hard. But if you're going to tear down one idol to build up another one, don't involve me!

Oh and of course
(on both versions)

Yaari

Anyone interested in my old JP account? It's pretty good for a Rank 58, I do hope whoever I give it to will actually play it.

Yui

Top travel girl for each version, I wanna say
JP: Maki
Chinese: Nico
Korean: Kotori
EN: Maki

Would be my guess.

So yeah, it will be more Maki, I guess. I mean, even though she's my least favorite right now, I still like her and all.
But I think it's already pretty meh to have a christmas Maki event and get another christmas Maki as a login bonus. So, 2 out of 3 christmas themed event cards this year are Maki and that's lame, because there are 7 other girls. (I just assume the upcoming JP event will be another christmas/snow whatever card.)
So, I'm just hoping someone else wins this one (doesn't even matter who it is). ^^
I already know that Honoka is the best so I don't need a poll to prove it so I do what any good Honking Hooray does and donate my vote to one of the idols in need.

It's not about knowing the best, but about bringing more Honkers to everyone. :p

Anyone interested in my old JP account? It's pretty good for a Rank 58, I do hope whoever I give it to will actually play it.
Just out of curiosity. What's on it, in terms of SR and UR cards?

fek

I think Kotori wins overall, but it's hard to say, some people will take in consideration the travel destination too.

GoXDS

as much as I want to give Umi some love (not necessarily my favorite idol) since she hasn't received much, I find her destination relatively dull for a Japanese version compared to the other destinations so I'm not sure =P

m0t0k1

Gonna vote Hanayo and Maki based on the locations they will be going. If i would have voted by character i would have gone for Kotori or Eli.

Markun

Good jobs all around to everyone in the thread for the events! My scouting ticket luck in JP was terrible as always but my EN ticket came through for me!

Thank you, Kotori! I won't make any Birdemic jokes until the end of the year!

Top Bottom