• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Mokoi

Banned
Are we not committing abuse whenever we play the game???
P9fpXOt.jpg
Yes

GoXDS

gah. finally home from finals and into winter break. except at home parents keep heater low so it's cold and my fingers refuse to move (otherwise I would've FC'd the new EX songs...)

Joe, where's the pic?

JoeFu

Banned
I am now in glorious Nippon. Bow before me

only have an hour layover before boarding flight. Kinda wish it was a bit longer

Hachitora

Hmm... I just realized that if I get a few more love gems in both versions, I might be able to join in on the New Year despair. Problem is I'll have less gems to use in the upcoming EN Maki event. Though looking at the point cutoffs for that event, they seem to be a lower than normal so I should be fine

GoXDS

Hmm... I just realized that if I get a few more love gems in both versions, I might be able to join in on the New Year despair. Problem is I'll have less gems to use in the upcoming EN Maki event. Though looking at the point cutoffs for that event, they seem to be a lower than normal so I should be fine

that's mid Feb o_o that's a long way away unless you're spending THAT many Love Gems. also it's hard to judge cutoffs using JP version cause the cutoff number of players changes. also, since it was mid Feb, that's 20th to 28th. thus 8 days compared to the regular 9-10 days EN has had so far.

Hachitora

that's mid Feb o_o that's a long way away unless you're spending THAT many Love Gems. also it's hard to judge cutoffs using JP version cause the cutoff number of players changes. also, since it was mid Feb, that's 20th to 28th. thus 8 days compared to the regular 9-10 days EN has had so far.

That's true. I just want to have a substantial amount of gems just in case. Makes me feel safer.

Jintor

One of my students biked up while I was going home and showed me a love live keychain with... like... seven members of μ's on it

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
One of my students biked up while I was going home and showed me a love live keychain with... like... seven members of μ's on it
So which two were missing. This is pretty important because it could be the difference between a merit or a detention.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well if the other one was Nico then that's OK.

If it was Honoka then I'd say that's worth at least six Saturdays.

Hachitora

Need the next JP event already, I want to play the new BiBi song but I can't because I have a rank-up ready.

Love Wing Bell EX was kinda fun, but I still don't like the song that much.
You can always play the song and quit right before it ends if you want to play it. You don't get xp that way.

GoXDS

just join everyone for the New Year Despair! unless you want a better chance at something from this batch. it's not like you need to improve your team ASAP since it's not Score Match next

Top Bottom