• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
Oh man waitress card wall scrolls

So cute!

These were announced the other day, along with a bunch of other stuff.
Eh, guess I'll write up a belated news post. Some of this stuff probably won't be easy to buy.

Most recent news, Top -> Oldest news, Bottom.
Click the text for links to images/websites. Would embed more images, but then the post would be even more massive.
For more details follow the links in the dates to go to the news post.
----------------------------
16th December

Comiket 87 goods from Bushiroad.
A mini blanket, acrylic key rings, phone staps and a storage box. Sorted by Year groups.
Based off the costumes for the idolised April Cards (idolised waitress cards, the costumes they wear on the 2.0 title screen).
1st years, 2nd years, 3rd years
A bench coat
New Year's Soba Set - 2 soba (include soup), includes 2 original chopsticks and a small serving table.

Love Live merchandise from ABC Project (Apparel Brand Crossover). Three apparel lines have been announced.
Between Monday December 29th - Sunday January 4th, there will be an original illustration promoting this at the promenade at Tokyo Metro Shinjuku Station.
Official PDF press release from Bandai.

earth music&ecology × Printemps
Clothes based off what Kotori, Honoka and Hanayo are wearing in this illustaration.
earth.jpg

These will be sold early at Comiket 87 with general sales starting from January 17th.
Clothes based on Honoka's
穂乃果イメージカジュアルドッキングワンピ - Honoka's casual docking (that's what it says) one piece dress. Size: free size(one size fits all). Colour: Grey x Black watch (グレー×ブラックウォッチ)
穂乃果イメージミミ付きボアパーカー - Honoka's boa (?) parka with ears. Size: free size(one size fits all). Colour: Ivory.
The shoes are regular products from earth.
Extra details: I think that the character "ほ" [Ho.] is printed on the back and on the chest of the parka in marigold.

Clothes based on Kotori's
ことりイメージナチュラルレースワンピ - Kotori's natural lace one piece dress. Size: free size(one size fits all). Colour: Ivory.
ことりイメージニットダッフルコート - Kotori's knit duffle coat. Size: free size(one size fits all). Colour:Beige
ことりイメージレース付きストール - Kotori's lace stole. Size: free size(one size fits all). Colour:Ivory
The shoes are regular products from earth.
Extra details: something about Kotori markings on the toggle buttons ( I think it means (・8・) )

Clothes based on Hanayo's
花陽イメージノースリーブツイードワンピ - Hanayo's sleevless tweed one piece dress. Size:S/M. Colour:Charcoal grey.
花陽イメージバックリボンタックコート - Hanayo's back ribbon tack coat (I have no idea what this means). Size: S/M. Colour: Camel.
The turtle inner and shoes are regular products from earth.
Extra details: something about rice ball markings and the Love Live logo

Also seems to be some some other stuff looking at that Tumblr page. Something about a charm or a necklace, they come in both silver and gold.
From top -> bottom - Honoka, Eli, Kotori, Umi, Rin, Maki, Nozomi, Hanayo and Nico.
Click for reuploaded imgur album. Or go to the linked Tumblr page.

BEAMS × BiBi

3 t-shirts based off this illustration. On sale 26th December.
Sizes: Ladies/free (one size fits all), Mens/S,M,L
BEAMS.jpg

LL (Eli's shirt), typo (Maki's shirt), peace (Nico's shirt)

Honey Bunch × lily white
The dresses that they wear in this illustration are from Honey Bunch. On sale 22nd December.
HONEY-BUNCH.jpg

There are also some bracelets and hair tyes
These are from JAM HOME MADE (that should be the name of the company). Should be 9 versions.

15th December

Sega prize figures for Eli, Maki and Rin wearing the costumes for Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki (2nd OP).
Eli, Maki, Rin

Both seasons of the TV anime are being rebroadcasted back to back on several stations starting in January.

Information on a special nationwide advertising campaign in commemoration of the sale for Volume 7 of the 2nd Season BD [Release December 25th] and the 3rd session single collaboration for LLSIF made for the 3 million players celebration (BiBi single, 冬がくれた予感 Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan lit. The Premonition that Winter gave me. Release December 24th).

交通広告掲出 - Traffic advertising notice, I guess it means regular adverts/poster in public places.
Lists several subway stations in Japan.

Large TV screening of CMs - Lists several massive screens in Japan

Blu-ray Special TVCM - will be broadcast in various tv stations in Japan. There will be several versions, one featuring all 9 members of μ's, as well as several versions featuing individual members depending on location in Japan.
[Original text:Blu-rayスペシャルTVCMオンエア]

For more details about dates and locations for these CMs/adverts/etc.. click the link in the date at the top.

SD rubber trading keyrings ver. 3 - These are based off the costumes for the idolised Constellation cards from School Idol Festival. On sale in March, up on AmiAmi.

Love Live A2 tapestries Ver.3 - These are based off the costumes for the unidolised April cards [the waitress cards] from School Idol Festival. On sale in March, up on AmiAmi.
December 13th

Over the New Year period, it's been decided that Akihabara GAMERS Headquarters and Animate Akihabara are to hold a Love Live! Museum!

Love Live! Museum 2014 in GAMERS
Dates: Saturday, 20th December 2014 - Monday, 12th January 2015
http://www.anibro.jp/museum/index_lovelive.html

Love Live! Museum in Animate Akihabara
Dates: Tuesday, 9th January 2015 - Sunday, 1st February 2015
http://www.animate-onlineshop.jp/special/lovelive/pc/

December 12th

PACIFIC RACING TEAM sponsor goods. Out now.

There's quite a few things, several "courses" with different prices. Includes stuff like a t-shirt, SD muffler towel (not for sale) and memorial photo book (not for sale).

I think most people would be interested in these figures.
NENDO.jpg

Love Live TatePos Ver.4
- These are posters, 9 members and 3 Printemps.
The set for the members of μ's are based off the costumes for the idolised March cards from School Idol Festival.
The set for the members of Printemps are based off idolised event cards.
Minami Kotori (Birdwatching Ver.) [Super Rare #274] - Event: 唇からI love you (Kuchibiru kara I love you lit. ( ・ 8 ・ ) I love you
Koizumi Hanayo (Clam Digging Ver.) [Super Rare #308] - Event: どうしておなかがすくのかな? (Doushite Onaka ga Suku no kana? lit.Why Do I Feel Hungry?)
Kousaka Honoka (Hiking Ver.) [Super Rare #324] - Event: 初イベントは大変!? (Hatsu Event wa Taihen!? lit.The First Event Was a Disaster!?)
On sale in February, up on AmiAmi.

Love Live clear holders Ver. 2 - These are based off the costumes for the event cards from the events, Kagayaite Can I do! -> Score Match Round 4 in LLSIF.
On sale in February, up on AmiAmi.

The Monthly Bushiroad TV from last week is up.

Note, I haven't watched this yet.

If you see any mistakes and have a more accurate translation/information, feel free to correct me.

Oh and congrats to all the UR draws.

Himemiya

Hmm so the LL Movie isn't coming earlier than summer 2015 then, if the back-to-back TV airings go Jan-Jun and/or maybe a bit longer? That's what I'm thinking at least.

I want to cop Nico's style so hard. I wear a mix of Hanayo/Nico irl but Nicocchi's rocking it so much I can't compete.
Eli has the perfect shirt for peeps embarrassed of LL though.

edit:Do you have bigger pics of the subunits?

Qurex

Neo Member
Qurex why must you tempt me with merch?
It's fun? =p

Hmm so the LL Movie isn't coming earlier than summer 2015 then, if the back-to-back TV airings go Jan-Jun and/or maybe a bit longer? That's what I'm thinking at least.

I want to cop Nico's style so hard. I wear a mix of Hanayo/Nico irl but Nicocchi's rocking it so much I can't compete.
Eli has the perfect shirt for peeps embarrassed of LL though.

edit:Do you have bigger pics of the subunits?

The TV airings start in the first week of January. If there are no breaks or anything they should be done by mid-June.

The original text:
2015年1月より「ラブライブ!」TVアニメ1期・2期放送決定!
In January 2015, 1st and 2nd Season, 2 cour broadcasting decision.

2015年1月より、「ラブライブ!」TVアニメ1期と2期の放送が決定致しました!各局の放送日時は下記のとおりです。
In January 2015, It's been decided that the TV anime is to broadcasted for 2 cours.
The broadcasting date for each station is as follows

Code:
TOKYO MX	Sunday, every week week from Jan. 4th.		23:00~
東北放送		Sunday, every week week from Jan. 4th.		25:55~
TOKYO MX	Monday, every week week from Jan. 5th.		18:30~
テレビ愛知	Monday, every week week from Jan. 5th.		25:35~
中国放送		Monday, every week week from Jan. 5th.		25:58~
読売テレビ	Monday, every week week from Jan. 5th.		26:29~
TVQ九州放送	Monday, every week week from Jan. 5th.		27:00~
信越放送		Tuesday, every week week from Jan. 6th. 	25:50~
静岡放送		Tuesday, every week week from Jan. 6th. 	26:16~
新潟放送		Tuesday, every week week from Jan. 6th. 	26:43~
BS11		Wednesday, every week week from Jan. 7th. 	24:30~
テレビ北海道	Wednesday, every week week from Jan. 7th. 	26:05~

Unfortunately, I don't have any larger pics of the subunits, I got those from the official site.
I tried searching for them on Japanese sites but couldn't find them.
I guess larger versions will be up when the next magazines come out or when the promotion for these starts.

Himemiya

The TV airings start in the first week of January. If there are no breaks or anything they should be done by mid-June.

They're obviously getting the public ready for the LL movie in July! Hopefully.

Ok thanks for looking for the pics anyways.

Qurex

Neo Member

Qurex

Neo Member
Not sure really, at first I thought it was just something random to do with Maki.
Like some sort of logo or something that Maki had on a shirt or something from the anime.

You know like the Love Live! Bear mascot, or that mascot thing Honoka has.

Qurex

Neo Member
Surprised there isn't an offical one. Closest I could find was this Japanese site with user submissions

Honoka's ほ shirt
https://clubt.jp/product/319173.html
https://clubt.jp/product/321689.html
https://clubt.jp/product/333262.html
https://clubt.jp/product/254584.html

Honoka's other shirt. The Ho. one
https://clubt.jp/product/325762.html
https://clubt.jp/product/326199.html

Here's the backwards Я shirt that Eli wears
https://clubt.jp/product/254579.html

Nozomi's shirt with the moon
https://clubt.jp/product/254590.html

It would probably be quite easy to make most of the shirts that μ's wears,

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Gotta prevent people copying a digital image that will become freely available once its in the game!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
  1. Go to this [thread=953311]thread[/thread].
  2. Post:
    1. Love Live School Idol Festival ; The most gorgeous game darling. I had a fabulous time with it and I despair when I realise not enough people have experienced the joy of playing this visual interactive stimulation.
  3. Then vote for Umi.

Do your bit!

fek

Tell me which one you get, because if I get a different one, I'll give you mine.
That would be amazing. I'm not expecting to receive it any sooner than february though, holidays season sucks for any shipping method, if that's fine with you

m0t0k1

1. Go to this [thread=953311]thread[/thread].
  2. Post:
  3. Then vote for Umi.

Do your bit!

I played just a bit more then 10 new games this year but don't know if i should all add them all. Been buying old games for cheap and working on my backlog, so that is better. But LL will be in my top10 for sure.

Yaari

426px-Hanayo_smile_ur426_t.jpg

So apparently this will be my first ever idolized UR. I don't like Hanayo, but first offering to come to visit me in my country, and now appearing twice through draws. I guess I owe her an apology.

GoXDS

Congratz! I haven't even gotten a 2nd UR yet let alone Idolized SR
(even if I can normally only do a single 10+1 pull every 2 months =P)

Qurex

Neo Member
The promo BiBi SRs preview:
Looks like they're wearing the Cutie Panther costume not the Natsu, Owaranai de one

Searched for a comparison pic. Finally found some.
https://imgur.com/a/0cDbi

If anyone has some better pic/shot of BiBi's Cutie Panther performance from Love Live! μ's →NEXT LoveLive! 2014 ~ENDLESS PARADE to post that would be nice.

So apparently this will be my first ever idolized UR. I don't like Hanayo, but first offering to come to visit me in my country, and now appearing twice through draws. I guess I owe her an apology.
Oh wow, congrats Yaari!

Damn, Emi is even worse at the game than I thought from that google video. Still, her second single PV looks good
Anyway here's Ucchi in a FujiTV morning news program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMupEPNZvBI

She really is quite bad, at least she has a nice team. Kinda interested as to who's on the back of her phone case.

Her second single is the ED for Milky Holmes TD right?
Anyway, don't think this was posted here yet. Here's the short PV that was posted the other day for the 2nd single 探求Dreaming (Tankyuu Dreaming).

-------------------------

Extra info on the singles:

The B-side, 想いよ届け (Omoi yo Todoke) is the OP for ひとつ飛ばし恋愛V (Hitotsu Tobashi Ren’ai V) the Vita port of the VN, ひとつ飛ばし恋愛(Hitotsu Tobashi Ren’ai).
It will be released at the same time as her 3rd single NEXT PHASE on Wednesday, February 18th.
NEXT PHASE is ED2 for Cardfight Vanguard G. The B-side, 優しい世界そして未来へ (Yasashii Sekai Soshite Mirai e), is the OP for the online RPG Sky Lore.

Anyone have any idea what that Phantasy Star Online 2 Play that Emi was is in is about?

And what's up with the people in the green circle in that FujiTV program with Ucchi.

fek

I think that's not her team, in the game week google play video she used a pretty weak team that looked more realistic lol
Here's a few individual pics of that BiBi costume: http://imgur.com/a/9xe29

Her second single is the ED for Milky Holmes TD right?
Anyone have any idea what that Phantasy Star Online 2 Play that Emi was is in is about
Yes, it's for Milky!
I think that was for the 15th anniversary of PSO, it's up for preorder on cdjapan already: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/HSB-287.

chrono01

So I haven't voted yet, but I will soon.

Who for, you ask? Well Umi-chan, of course!

...I know, she won't win, but that won't stop me!

chrono01

Speaking of Umi, an event [featuring her] starts tomorrow.

But wait, what's this? It features both an SR Umi AND an SR Nico? Nice!

[You can only get two SR Umi, though, from what I can see. No 2x SR Nico.]

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So m0t0k1 noticed there's now a [thread=954526]Mobile Game of the Year thread[/thread] so I guess we also have to vote for LL in that.

Yui

So m0t0k1 noticed there's now a [thread=954526]Mobile Game of the Year thread[/thread] so I guess we also have to vote for LL in that.

Done!
It's a shame a lot of people will probably just vote for PC ports and not "mobile" mobile games. :/

@Umi event: This event might get quite grindy due to all the free Loveca we are getting right now. Not looking forward to that tbh. Especially since I plan on going for at least tier 2.

fek

Well, I just voted for the mobile GOTY as well but I'm hoping to see more votes in the overall GOTY thread.

Bleh, didn't realize a new event was starting so soon. I just ticked over from level 121 to 122. Should have held off a day to save that LP refresh. But doesn't really matter, I'm not pushing for top 1000 or anything like that.

Top Bottom