• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Ceris

Neo Member
Going to try and get Umi first, like I tried (and failed) to get Hanayo first. Plus, my profile is ready

q0lmzgc.png

1. Love Live School idol festival; Great rhythm game. It keeps delivering new content.
1. Love Live! School Idol Festival (JP)
2. Love Live! School Idol Festival (EN)

harasho

1. Love Live! School Idol Festival ; Best mobile rhythm game, best girls, best music, my overall GOTY 2014. By far the game that I played the most this year and will probably be my most played game in 2015 as well.
Id unno how the parser works but if you're voting love live you should standardize the name.

[#]. Love Live! School Idol Festival ; [Comment]
And that's for the English one so no (EN). (JP) came out in 2013 I think so I don't know if it qualifies, but putting the country name for your crazy people that played thai or tw or whatever other versions that came out can put (XX) whatever country it was.

m0t0k1

Id unno how the parser works but if you're voting love live you should standardize the name.

[#]. Love Live! School Idol Festival ; [Comment]
And that's for the English one so no (EN). (JP) came out in 2013 I think so I don't know if it qualifies, but putting the country name for your crazy people that played thai or tw or whatever other versions that came out can put (XX) whatever country it was.

Ok i fixed it OvO.

Anony

guys, are you feeling lucky for the free scouting ticket?

i'm not thanks to terra battle
i drew 5 duplicates in a row

:(

pariah164

Got a rare Nico in my main game (dammit) and a Rare Rin in my other game which I used to idolize the Rin I already had when I started. Eh, I'm tempted to use 5 Loveca just to see if I draw something better.

Yui

Got two Rares, both duplicates, what else. Q_Q

Also,
Ohhhh, so I was praying to the wrong entity this whole time.
Will do another draw later with that knowledge in mind.

Satan hates me, got the usual single SR. But at least it was December Hanayo.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
My JPN account's scouting ticket:

My 2 English received Kotori (iphone) and Honoka (android)

PS not to encite any wrath, however I feel insulted by that other thread acting like we are sheep that are voting for llsif because "Motoki told us to" first of all I joined GAF because of llsif because I LOVE it, I have 3 great accounts and I even gave a 4th to Huggy. I just found out about the goty stuff because it was mentioned here, I don't venture out since I like my little community. I go to make my list and then I see major drama and llsif basically getting shat on.

This means I can't vote for it right?

Qurex

Neo Member
I think that's not her team, in the game week google play video she used a pretty weak team that looked more realistic lol
Here's a few individual pics of that BiBi costume: http://imgur.com/a/9xe29

Yes, it's for Milky!
I think that was for the 15th anniversary of PSO, it's up for preorder on cdjapan already: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/HSB-287.

I went and rewatched the other video. You're right that's not her team, She uses a mixed team with all 9 members. Team was 1 SR the rest were Rs, not fully levelled either.She was Rank 41 and played Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE on Normal and played just as bad as she did in the Monthly Bushiroad TV.
Guess she probably doesn't play the game much, actually she probably doesn't really have the time to play it.

It was the guests that had nice accounts. Loads of URs and Promos.

I'll try to see if there's another upload of that episode of Monthly Bushiroad TV, didn't realise that parts of it were cut. Well unless they did actually skip part of the section where they play the game.

Oh so the PSO play was for the 15th anniversay. It seems it's already happened.
That's interesting it's already up for preorder, hopefully they put out a trailer or something. I'm curious but not enough to get it without knowing more.

Thanks for those pics of the BiBi costumes.

------------
It's the plan yeah, I just hope that there's someone that will keep on using it.

Surprised nobody wants this, it's a nice account.

------------

Shame about that vote thing, not gonna say anything else about it here in the thread. Since I don't want to keep dragging this on.

I should probably talk about the game more often instead of going off topic.

Uh, well I FC'd Yujo No-Change EX when it came back into rotation on Monday. Got it on my 30th play, my first since it came back.

It seems those occasional matches in EX during Score Matches helped to improve my skill a lot.

Haven't decided whether I'll use the scouting ticket yet or if I'll wait it out.

Event post will go up when we hit the next page, hopefully before the event starts. =p
Doesn't really matter if it doesn't though.

Yui

My JPN account's scouting ticket:
So fricking jelly... >_>
Congrats! :D
I just found out about the goty stuff because it was mentioned here...
Same for me, especially since the extra mobile thread is a completely new thing, right?
But I don't really want to argue about all of this. Seems pointless anyways + I don't want to derail/stir up the other thread. Since I actually like the extra thread for mobile stuff.
Because most of those titles won't get much exposure in the main GOTY thread.

As for if you can/can't vote for LLSIF. I dunno rly, but I guess you can't with the current rules.

But whatever, let's...

rhullvvd8s7n.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Page Extra
Source

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English Version is "My Wavering Heart" (こころ揺れちゃうよ, Kokoro Yurechau yo).

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Snow" tokens.
Snow.png

The event will start on Friday, 19th December at 9:00 AM UTC and end on Wednesday, 31st December at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Pure Super Rare Card, Sonoda Umi (Snow Maiden Ver.) [Super Rare #206]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 3840, Pure: 4650, Cool: 3640
Appeal: On a Snowy Night - For every perfect on a starred note, there is a 26% chance of increasing player's score by 120 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Cool Card, Ranpha [Normal #205]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 3
Smile: 430, Pure: 940, Cool: 1900
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

It's worth noting that one of the standard event point rewards, Smile Rare - Alpaca [Rare #83], has been swapped out for this event.
Instead you will get the Promotional Smile Super Rare Card, Yazawa Nico [Super Rare #207].

Smile: 4100, Pure: 2710, Cool: 2920
Appeal: Perfect Charm - For every 15 perfects, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 200 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Smile Power - Increases Smile points by a bit.

This is the promotional Super Rare, Yazawa Nico's "Your present is... me?", that was made as a result of the 2013 Christmas poll held in the Japanese version last year. Nico came 2nd in the poll.
Promotional Super Rare Cards are already idolised.

Taking part in this event is the only way to get this card.
It is expected that this card will not be added to the premium recruitment boxes.

The event song is "Kimi no Kuse ni! (キミのくせに!, lit. Even Though It's You!)".
This song is track 2 from lily white's second single, 微熱からMystery (Binetsu kara Mystery, lit. A Mysterious Fever). It is sung by µ's sub-unit lily white, consisting of Sonoda Umi, Hoshizora Rin and Toujou Nozomi.

Here is the note distribution for the song:
P5RF4kS.png

From Sunday, December 28, 12 AM UTC, until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song as well an EX version will be available to play.
4x version costs 4x the tokens (Easy - 60, Normal - 120, Hard - 180). EX version costs 75 tokens.

Also available from December 28 there will be extra bonus G from select songs. 150% for Normal and 200% for Hard. Eligible songs change daily.

Limited Scouting returns for this event.
Round 1: 9:00 AM UTC Friday 19th December - 11:59 PM UTC Thursday, December 25th.
Round 2: 12:00 AM UTC Friday December 26th - 8:00 AM UTC Wednesday December 31st.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Friday, 19th December at 9:00 AM UTC.
t1418979600z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.

Yaari

Hope JP ain't a token event. Bleh.

Bleh. This is a disaster. Me getting the Hanayo UR's, this worst idol has snuck her way towards the #1 Bond spot in my profile. This is bad news! Shoo!

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Well, I don't know if it will be allowed in the Mobile GOTY thread, but I asked and it's definitely allowed in the overall GOTY thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=143953849&postcount=82

Thanks for info but I think I'm just going to stay here lol.

The main prize for this event is a Pure Super Rare Card, Sonoda Umi (Snow Maiden Ver.) [Super Rare #206]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Smile: 4830, Pure: 3500, Cool: 3900
Appeal: Silent Night - For every 22 hit combo string, there is a 33% chance of increasing player's score by 420 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Smile Heart - Increases Smile points.
Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.

She's pure but increases smile?

PS I may go all the way for Umi

Qurex

Neo Member
She's pure but increases smile?

Oh, oops, my mistake I copied the wrong card info. That was for December Umi.

Thanks for spotting that, I'll go fix that.

Correct info:
Smile: 3840, Pure: 4650, Cool: 3640
Appeal: On a Snowy Night - For every perfect on a starred note, there is a 26% chance of increasing player's score by 120 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

Top Bottom