• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Kumubou

Why is LL:SIF not eligible for the mobile GOTY? Because the JP release was last year? Or did too many people here lame out that thread? I wouldn't call it the GOTY by any stretch... but it's easily the mobile game I've played the most over the past few months.

As for the next event, I'm not looking forward to how much of a spike there's going to be for the extra reward cards. Time to grind!!! Figures we're also getting a UR Nico that is actually useless for my Smile team... how fitting.

Crescent-

FC's Nicopuri last night

41fZEET.png

3 spicies left now~

Also hoping the Umi event will be slow like the last one in JP, almost got the extra SR with only ~5 love gems on that event iirc (lost out by around 150 points in the end)

GoXDS

FC's Nicopuri last night

41fZEET.png

3 spicies left now~

Also hoping the Umi event will be slow like the last one in JP, almost got the extra SR with only ~5 love gems on that event iirc (lost out by around 150 points in the end)

well with tons of free Love Gems and really easy Event song (so easy), probably not. looking at JP's event record, this event was a little on the high side. though JP's history isn't a strong indicator for EN. I can also guess that it's one of the following: Smile - Kotori/Hanayo/Umi, Cool - Rin/Honoka/Nico, or Pure - Nozomi/Eli. well, if the Event SRs were consistent...most of them have 2/2/0 SRs so far except Nozomi has 2/1/1 (Cool/Smile/Pure), Honoka with 3/1 (Smile/Pure). why can't they be predictable?

Hope JP ain't a token event. Bleh.

Bleh. This is a disaster. Me getting the Hanayo UR's, this worst idol has snuck her way towards the #1 Bond spot in my profile. This is bad news! Shoo!

Imagine an Umi Score Match in the JP version on top of all this.

it's pretty much 100% Token event next in JP. no point in having EX Schedule if Event is there for them to play instead

Hachitora

Last event girl of 2014 for JP SIF is Nico Ni~! It's a diary token event so get token hunting!

Hmm... I could use better cards so I might actually go for the unidolized one. I kinda want to go for idolized, but I don't want to spend any love gems for Nico

GoXDS

hmm...a bit of lag in one of my plays. hope that was a one time thing. good thing event song is slow so the lag didn't break any combos

GoXDS

now my game's constantly crashing...anyone else?
EDIT: actually, all my stuff's just crashing...hope restarting my phone works

Yaari

Is Expert more efficient for tickets? Can't believe I'm still asking after playing for months, I just forget about it. Bleh.

Mokoi

Banned
Going to try and get Umi first, like I tried (and failed) to get Hanayo first. Plus, my profile is ready
Well so far looks like you will get Umi first.

I completed my goal! I got a FC on the song already, so now I don't have to worry about that.

GoXDS

Is Expert more efficient for tickets? Can't believe I'm still asking after playing for months, I just forget about it. Bleh.

what does Expert have to do with Tickets? o_o Token Event is more efficient playing Expert if you don't mess up if that's what you're asking

though I just realized. dang this is a long event. 12 days long. I thought they did 19th (a day early) so they can end on 30th so they don't have to work on the 31st.

GoXDS

Sorry, tokens. And I ment for gathering them, not using.

27 tokens for 25 LP or 16 Tokens for 15 LP. the difference is only 1 Token every 7.5 hours. the exp is also only 600 so probably doesn't matter. using Tokens for Expert Song is better only if you can score S Rank and A combo at least (and still only marginally). 1212 for 3 Expert Songs, 1165 for 5 Hard Songs. but this is every ~21 hours.

JoeFu

Banned
Sigh... now I don't know what to do. Since both events are token events I can't bring myself to go for tier 2 in both. Q_Q

I did that during mahou shoujo Umi and whatever Rins was. Played the game so much during that time haha.

GoXDS

Lol Ceris rocking that 1st place already. too busy with that to be posting here. and woah there's 4000 players already. that's almost never the case

ithebigc

Neo Member
I guess with an Umi event on I should finally introduce myself in this community :) I've been playing the EN version mostly since the last Nozomi event, even though I downloaded the localized version initially when it came out and totally ignored it for months.

Favorite is Umi/Kotori! Although I voted for Kotori in the poll because I didn't think Umi had a chance of winning with the Japanese votes :( My friend code is 249166762, if anyone wants to add me.

I'm planning on trying for the top 1000 in this to get my first idolized SR! :D Anyone have an estimate on how many Loveca it'll take to remain in the top 1000? I have quite a few free ones saved up, but I was hoping to join everyone in the New Year despair haha. That's a UR Umi and SR Kotori there, if despair doesn't set in.

Yui

I did that during mahou shoujo Umi and whatever Rins was. Played the game so much during that time haha.

I did it during sports drink Nozomi and whatever the EN event was at that time and it was everything but relaxing. ^^
I don't really want to do this again. Idol life is tough...
I guess with an Umi event on I should finally introduce myself in this community :)
Welcome! :D
My friend code is 249166762, if anyone wants to add me.
Sent you a request.
Anyone have an estimate on how many Loveca it'll take to remain in the top 1000?
Usually it takes around 15 - 20 Loveca to stay in the top 1000 (if you use your LP effectively). But I guess the cut off could be a bit higher this time around, since we are getting quite a few free Loveca due to all the events.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
though I just realized. dang this is a long event. 12 days long. I thought they did 19th (a day early) so they can end on 30th so they don't have to work on the 31st.

Probably so people don't feel they need to play on days like Christmas. Anyone just aiming for SRs will have an easy time.

Mashi

Neo Member
I guess with an Umi event on I should finally introduce myself in this community :) I've been playing the EN version mostly since the last Nozomi event, even though I downloaded the localized version initially when it came out and totally ignored it for months.

Favorite is Umi/Kotori! Although I voted for Kotori in the poll because I didn't think Umi had a chance of winning with the Japanese votes :( My friend code is 249166762, if anyone wants to add me.
Hello!!! And welcome!

Umi is the best, so I approve of your opinion. I figured she wouldn't win either, so I ended up voting Maki, heh.

Excited for this month. Nico, Umi, and Kotori, the waifu travel partner contest and hopefully some good cards from the New Years Roll!

GrandHusk

Hello!!! And welcome!

Umi is the best, so I approve of your opinion. I figured she wouldn't win either, so I ended up voting Maki, heh.

Excited for this month. Nico, Umi, and Kotori, the waifu travel partner contest and hopefully some good cards from the New Years Roll!
This is why Umi fans never are going to have nice things.
Two votes wasted... I knew it was a bad idea. T.T

I hate that KLab only does 4AM EST events now...
You're crazy!
in a good way
Congrats!
are you going for Tier 1?

Top Bottom