• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Himemiya

Last week I didn't even plan on T2 for this event, but the more I looked at the cards, I decided to say screw it, and go all out T1 with attempt at first getting the SR (success)

Ayyy you did it, congrats!

In this video on that site that describes what "Love Live School Idol Project" is, they neglect to mention the Vita game. They talk about the anime, the CDs, the concerts, the mobile game, but the Vita game is suspiciously absent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW77Fg7NydY#t=254

Disowned.

chrono01

I guess with an Umi event on I should finally introduce myself in this community :) I've been playing the EN version mostly since the last Nozomi event, even though I downloaded the localized version initially when it came out and totally ignored it for months.

Favorite is Umi/Kotori! Although I voted for Kotori in the poll because I didn't think Umi had a chance of winning with the Japanese votes :( My friend code is 249166762, if anyone wants to add me.

I'm planning on trying for the top 1000 in this to get my first idolized SR! :D Anyone have an estimate on how many Loveca it'll take to remain in the top 1000? I have quite a few free ones saved up, but I was hoping to join everyone in the New Year despair haha. That's a UR Umi and SR Kotori there, if despair doesn't set in.
Welcome!

As for Umi, you have great taste. I still voted for her regardless, since I could never betray my own feelings. Will she win? Probably not, but I'm damn well going to try anyway!

fek

LLSIP is a terrible game
I loved it anyway somehow and just couldn't put it down for a few weeks

Got her today:
qj79f9T.jpg

I laughed at this, what the hell GSC:

Yaari

I'm still waiting for my Honkers figure. I actually think she got lost. I received my other package, send the day before, more than a week ago.

rip honoka :(.

chrono01

Ah, duck . I assumed ll had a login system and didn't get my transfer PW when I still had the app installed...
:(

I'm still waiting for my Honkers figure. I actually think she got lost. I received my other package, send the day before, more than a week ago.

rip honoka :(.
No tracking? That's why I already go with SAL Registered [at least], so I don'[t have to worry so much about my package disappearing off the face of the planet. I usually do EMS though, since I'm impatient. >_<

I wish you and your shipment the best of luck. It could just be tied up in the holiday shipments.

Yaari

:(

No tracking? That's why I already go with SAL Registered [at least], so I don'[t have to worry so much about my package disappearing off the face of the planet. I usually do EMS though, since I'm impatient. >_<

I wish you and your shipment the best of luck. It could just be tied up in the holiday shipments.

Nope, I cheaped out. Would do it differently now, but can't do much about it anymore. Yeah I hope it's the holiday shipments. Granted the mentioned 3-4 weeks have not passed yet so anything is possible. Still found it weird that the other package got to here so quickly.

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the Japanese Version is &#12491;&#12467;&#12491;&#12540;&#12398;&#31192;&#23494;&#28204;&#23450;&#9825; (NicoNi no Himitsu Sokutei &#9825; lit. Nico Ni's Secret Measurement &#9825;).
This is the ninth, and last, of the School Idol Diary collaboration events - as you gain event points, you will unlock a popular chapter from the series (this time featuring Nico).

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "trumpet" tokens. [&#12521;&#12483;&#12497;, rappa, could also be translated as horn/bugle]

The event will start on Saturday, 20th December at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Wednesday, 31st December at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

The main reward for this event is a Super Rare Card, Yazawa Nico (Angel Ver.).
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

The event song is &#12414;&#12411;&#12358;&#12388;&#12363;&#12356;&#12399;&#12376;&#12417;&#12414;&#12375;&#12383;! (Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita! lit. I've Become a Magician!).
This song is a single sung by Yazawa Nico. It is track 2 on the Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku (&#20057;&#22899;&#24335;&#12428;&#12435;&#12354;&#12356;&#22654; lit. Maidenly Love Cram School) duo single, sung by Yazawa Nico and Toujou Nozomi. The song is also included in &#956;'s Best Album Best Live! Collection.

From December 27 until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song as well as two EX versions (regular + randomized) will be available to play.
From December 28 until the end of the event, certain stages (changes daily) will give extra gold rewards (1.5x for NORMAL, 2x for HARD).

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on November 20 4 PM JST [7 AM UTC].
t1419058800z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the info.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple news announcements today
http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?m=20141219
http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?m=20141219&paged=2

====================
New product from Chara-Ani - Toy'sworks collection Niitengo deluxe (&#12488;&#12452;&#12474;&#12527;&#12540;&#12463;&#12473;&#12467;&#12524;&#12463;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12395;&#12356;&#12390;&#12435;&#12372;&#12391;&#12425;&#12387;&#12367;&#12377;).

Scheduled release at the end of April 2015

Price for one: 815 yen excluding tax
1 box has 9 pieces.
Height: about 65mm
Made in China
Material: PVC, ABS. Non-phthalate Ester.
Box dimensions&#65306; W135mm×D226mm×H106mm
Box weight &#65306; about 410g

www.chara-ani.com/details.aspx?prdid=C14C00080
====================
Radio CD Love Live! &#956;’s Public Relations Department Nicorinpana vol.4, vol.5 sale decision

Love Live! &#956;’s Public Relations Department Nicorinpana vol.4
Release date: scheduled for Wednesday, 25th February 2015
Price: 3000 yen + tax
Disc 1 (Audio CD): Part 1 of the public recording opening on Sunday, October 5th
Disc 2 (Data CD): Broadcasts 27 - 36
Special guest Nitta Emi (Kousaka Honoka)
Extras: Loveca+, Love Live! School Idol Festival serial code: Idolised R Yazawa Nico

Love Live! &#956;’s Public Relations Department Nicorinpana vol.5
Release date: scheduled for the end of August, 2015
Price: 3000 yen + tax
Disc 1 (Audio CD): Part 2 of the public recording opening on Sunday, October 5th
Disc 2 (Data CD): Broadcasts 37 - 46
Special guest Nitta Emi (Kousaka Honoka)
Extras: Loveca+, Love Live! School Idol Festival serial code: Idolised R Hoshizora Rin
====================
Web Radio Nicorinpana - The 66th and 67th broadcasts.
66th broadcast is now available to listen to. Up until 11:59, Thursday, 1st January 2015.
Direct Link -> http://hibiki-radio.jp/?radio_id=304
http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/lovelive_ms
http://www.onsen.ag/

The 67th broadcast is scheduled for 12:00, Thursday, 1st January 2015
====================
Love Live! End of Year Special Broadcast with the 9 members of &#956;’s.

Looking back at 2014 with &#956;’s.

Program name: Love Live! 2014 Year End Thank You Party ~ &#956;’s New Year;s Eve ~ &#12300;&#12521;&#12502;&#12521;&#12452;&#12502;&#65281;&#12301;2014&#24180;&#12354;&#12426;&#12364;&#12392;&#12358;&#24536;&#24180;&#20250; &#65374;&#956;’s&#12392;&#36942;&#12372;&#12377;&#22823;&#26214;&#26085;SP&#65374;

Appearance: &#956;’s
Nitta Emi (Kousaka Honoka), Nanjou Yoshino (Ayase Eli), Uchida Aya (Minami Kotori), Mimori Suzuko (Sonoda Umi), Iida Riho (Hoshizora Rin), Pile (Nishikino Maki), Kusuda Aina (Toujou Nozomi), Kubo Yurika (Koizumi Hanayo), Tokui Sora (Yazawa Nico).

Live broadcast delivery date and time:
December 31st (Wednesday) 21:00 - 22:00 JST [12:00 PM UTC - 1:00 PM UTC]
TOKYO MX, Bandai Channel (Live broadcast page) http://live.b-ch.com/lovelive/

22:00 - 24:05 JST (planned) [1:00 PM UTC - 3:05 PM UTC]
A special live continuous performance on Bandai Channel
  1. TV Anime 1st season, episode 1 - episode 3, live performance (? not sure if I got this right, TV&#12450;&#12491;&#12513;1&#26399; &#31532;1&#35441;&#65374;&#31532;3&#35441;&#19968;&#25369;&#12521;&#12452;&#12502;&#37197;&#20449;)
  2. Live digest - Love Live! &#956;’s &#8594;NEXT LoveLive! 2014 &#65374;ENDLESS PARADE&#65374;
  3. Countdown to 2015 (featuring &#956;’s)
====================
&#956;’&#65363; Go&#8594;Go! LoveLive! 2015 &#65374;Dream Sensation!&#65374;

Some details about more seats being sold.

Seat - 7,800 yen (including tax)
Buy them from here: http://eplus.jp/lovelive/

I think sales start on Tuesday 23rd December at 1:00 PM JST.

Terms and conditions regarding the tickets. Stuff about no reselling, ID checks etc...
====================
Love Live! Information about 5th Anniversary Framed Commerative Stamp Sheet

The Japanese Mail Co. Ltd, is making a set of original commerative framed stamps for the 5th anniversary of Love Live! School Idol Project.

The stamps are attached to a specially made board and are based of the CD single covers, it is possible to look back at the tracks of the 9 members.

Set contents:
10x Personalised 52 yen stamp sheet
1x A3 folded mount
1x Clear file

Price: 2000 yen (including tax)

Sale start dates:
  1. 28th December - 30th December Comkiet 87
  2. Sunday, 28th December - Tokyo Central Post Office
  3. Thursday, 15th January - Nationwide, each adminstrative divion's central post office. Only in Tokyo will the stamps be sold in other post offices.
    From 00:00 AM JST, Thursday 15th January 2015, the Japanese Mail post office webshop will also sell them. Postage fees are added on top of the 2000 yen if you use the post office net shop.
    http://www.shop.post.japanpost.jp/
====================

Once again if you have a better translation/information please correct me.

LLSIP is a terrible game
I loved it anyway somehow and just couldn't put it down for a few weeks

Got her today:

I laughed at this, what the hell GSC:

And all 10 fingers accounted for!

Edit - Debating doing some normal pulls. With just the feedstock I had lying around I got the UR Kotori up to 77. Not in any rush to max out a weak idol, but I'm not 100% sure I've got all the normals idolized and tucked away yet.

Jintor

No recovery, going to have to trawl OT1 to scrounge as much info about my own account as I can

fucking lack of a login system

/edit if anyone has any messages from me in their inbox could you pm the content to me? Apparently Bushiroad read your emails to confirm your id

why they can't just check that the email I send from is the same as my google play account idk. maybe their api doesn't actually interact. blargh.

GoXDS

This should not happen on Yuujou no Change. I'm so tired.

man you must be tired. you deserve a break

And all 10 fingers accounted for!

Edit - Debating doing some normal pulls. With just the feedstock I had lying around I got the UR Kotori up to 77. Not in any rush to max out a weak idol, but I'm not 100% sure I've got all the normals idolized and tucked away yet.

don't do it! I burned through 33k Friend points trying to get 2 of the new Normal but only got 1. better yet, my practice acc got both really quickly and my Friend list mostly got her, too T_T but yea, better than R Pure Hanayo but is otherwise a weak SR. takes ton of exp and time to max bond. take it slow~

GoXDS

Eh, I hate Token events because it feels like a battle of attrition and wasted Loveca to get the tokens needed to play the event song.

Even though this Event's song is relatively easy? and it's Umi! plus free stuff. and free Love Gems as always. there's also SR Nico

Himemiya

Have you seen this Jintor? It's full of questions KLab usually asks in case you need to recover your account, and warns about why you should save your passcode. Process sounds draining.

Jintor

Have you seen this Jintor? It's full of questions KLab usually asks in case you need to recover your account, and warns about why you should save your passcode. Process sounds draining.

Yeah, but at least I have my user ID because ya'll be my friends and shite and I've left evidence of what cards I have an stuff all through the last OT.

GoXDS

You say that like it's a good thing.

well it's more free stuff (and Love Gems since idolized) =P

Yes, the song is pretty easy, but again, playing songs to get the tokens to play the songs is the tiring thing.

that's a mental thing. imo, always needing to try to do perfectly in every song in Score Match and sometimes not get 1st place still (or stomped by CPUs) is tiring. I like consistency or control over how quickly I get Event pts. in Token, you don't have to do too well outside the event song at least.

to each their own. I personally try to get as much free Love Gems as I can

That UR reward card is such a trash - it even has support skill on the level of rares.

I'm giving up on this game since in the end it's pure cash grab - 4 months since I started and I still haven't obtained single UR and majority of my SRs are from events.

Also events require way too much time.

Yui

...4 months since I started and I still haven't obtained single UR and majority of my SRs are from events....

Event SRs provide the same stats as premium draw SRs (and it's a lot easier to idolize them). So, what's the problem?
If you don't want to spend money, of course the majority of SRs is coming from events. That's the point.

And getting URs isn't something people should expect. It's a 1% chance and trust me, spending money doesen't necessarily guarantees you URs. They are supposed to be Ultra Rare.
It's just pure luck. I spent quite a bit of money on the EN version and only got one UR since the game released over here. Meanwhile, I haven't spend anything on the JP version and got 3 URs.
talking about real URs here, not a login bonus or other promo stuff

Yomidi

I started playing the game a few weeks ago and thought I should join this community. I kinda suck at rhythm games but hope to improve.
My favoruites are Nico and Nozomi by the way

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This game is actually pretty fair for a free to play. I've not spent one penny on it and haven't felt pressured to.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The grind is real though if you don't keep on top of it. lol
Indeed, though after a while things become easier as you earn more LP meaning it takes longer to fill up and "waste". I mean I did take a break from the game and missed a good chunk of events so obviously it's quite easy to burn out, but seeing as the prizes are basically images that one can just look up on the wiki if one so desires I don't feel like I missed much.

fek

Love Live! End of Year Special Broadcast with the 9 members of &#956;’s.
This will be exciting. I hope it's not region locked, I'll try to watch it live. By the way, that part just means 3 episodes will be livestreamed one right after the other.
Not really a trailer but here's a PV introducing the characters for that PSO thing: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1416490031

That UR reward card is such a trash - it even has support skill on the level of rares.
Promo URs are actually pretty good if you max level. Its base points are bad but bond counts for scoring too and an idolized UR has 1000. Center skill is definitely useless but the regular skill can be leveled easily since it's the same as a R card. Overall, promo URs are better than regular SRs.

My favoruites are Nico and Nozomi by the way
I like this contrast

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Indeed, though after a while things become easier as you earn more LP meaning it takes longer to fill up and "waste". I mean I did take a break from the game and missed a good chunk of events so obviously it's quite easy to burn out, but seeing as the prizes are basically images that one can just look up on the wiki if one so desires I don't feel like I missed much.
Yeah, the real "problem" or whatever is when you know through the JP version that every event brings more powerful cards anyway. I mean, it makes it harder for the score match events, but it's not really a big deal.

I must admit something compels me to keep playing the three versions though. I made the conscious effort to drop the Korean version. lol

Top Bottom