• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's because like the rest of us you're diseased
I should almost just main the TW version, since it's the easiest because of the smaller player base and larger number of SRs given away at events. That version is really the one that doesn't require money to be successful at if you play all the time. lol

Yaari

Honestly, if you play this game without an UR then you already made a mistake. It's fairly easy to start out with an UR it just takes a little time to get one.

Games like this are made to start out with whatever card you want to, because of the free Loveca handed out at start.

There's far far worse F2P games that put much bigger barriers on you. You can do like what, 3 10+1 rolls before you run out of songs, normals, and all other shit that hands you Loveca?

kLab is very generous.

GrandHusk

Umi fans are thirsty... one day and the top 1000 is already at 4k+ all this free loveca is making effect.
The Nico song in jp is making me not want to play the event

I started playing the game a few weeks ago and thought I should join this community. I kinda suck at rhythm games but hope to improve.
My favoruites are Nico and Nozomi by the way
Welcome!
Practice, sacrifice and
blood
is needed to become a master in this game.
Hope you don't get in the way of despair
or you'll be like Owl

JoeFu

Banned
Welcome Yomidi!!

Honestly, if you play this game without an UR then you already made a mistake. It's fairly easy to start out with an UR it just takes a little time to get one.

Games like this are made to start out with whatever card you want to, because of the free Loveca handed out at start.

There's far far worse F2P games that put much bigger barriers on you. You can do like what, 3 10+1 rolls before you run out of songs, normals, and all other shit that hands you Loveca?

kLab is very generous.

You should never have to reroll to get URs or anything. There is no barrier in this game except skill. Wasting hours of ones time because you reset data/went through tutorial countless times to just get a UR is a waste of life.

I hate games that pretty much force you to have a high level card because you hit a wall and can't progress. Cards in this game just give you higher scores, but they only really matter in score matches and even then they are generally fair with matchmaking
unless you get bots..

Yaari

JoeFu, thats for whomever complains he didn't get a UR. Everyone is given the opportunity to get one.

As of waste of life? Meh. The entire game might aswell be then. I don't really like to tell others how they should play their game.

JoeFu

Banned
But it seriously is a waste of time you will never get back. At least you can find enjoyment in playing the games. But everybody is different and sees things differently.

Sorry if I offended.

Yaari

But it seriously is a waste of time you will never get back. At least you can find enjoyment in playing the games. But everybody is different and sees things differently.

Sorry if I offended.

Not offended. I don't like doing it either. I bought a UR starter instead.

cpooi

Welcome new people!

Always good to have fresh blood.

I still don't have a proper UR in EN, but that's okay. I had a friend hit level 200 in JP before he got his proper UR (with his 4th support ticket draw).

I don't know what I would do with myself without this game.

You could try getting FC in Project Diva F 2nd on extreme.

GrandHusk

Hey congrats on being a member now husk!
!
I hadn't noticed it
R0Kmr6B.gif

Thanks!
Yay
:D

Yaari

Well last time asking, anyone for my JP account, 2 URs and 4 or 5 srs, rank 58. Nozomi Halloween and Umi Maid. Noone seemed interested but I thought it really wasn't too bad for an account.

Yui

Well last time asking, anyone for my JP account, 2 URs and 4 or 5 srs, rank 58. Nozomi Halloween and Umi Maid. Noone seemed interested but I thought it really wasn't too bad for an account.

See, I was asking what's on it, since certain cards will most likely motivate people more than others.

Halloween Nozomi + Maid Umi? Hnnnng, that's awesome.
Someone should really pick it up.
I'm too far to switch accounts though.

Yaari

See, I was asking what's on it, since certain cards will most likely motivate people more than others.

Halloween Nozomi + Maid Umi? Hnnnng, that's awesome.
Someone should really pick it up.
I'm too far to switch accounts though.
Yeah I didn't want to give away too much because I wanted people to actually use it. In hindsight probably not going to find anyone going for an account that he knows nothing about, lol. I just don't want it to go to waste. Oh and the vouchers are already used, so there's 0 of those.

GrandHusk

HNNNNNNGG
I would! I should! but I don't know if I can handle two jp accounts

Yui

Yay new song in JP. Don't need to keep playing live wing bell for tokes anymore.

Haha yeah, I was kinda relieved. Since doing token events with only one song to play is the worst. ^^

Super offtopic: I got a Bayonetta 2 First Print Edition for the original price from amazon. Already shipped and will be here on Monday. Christmas came early.

GoXDS

I don't have a JP acc so I might be interested. I'll have to figure out how to get JP ver on my phone (then die from even more lack of sleep)

Crescent-

Yay new song in JP. Don't need to keep playing live wing bell for tokes anymore.

Natsu, Owaranai de's beatmap's kinda odd... I feel? I think there are too many unnecessary notes at the beginning since the beginning's kinda slow but hey, it's an EX, gotta have many notes.

Probably just need to get used to it though, since I ended up playing Yume Naki to fill the UR Maki's bond afterwards.

JoeFu

Banned
Natsu, Owaranai de's beatmap's kinda odd... I feel? I think there are too many unnecessary notes at the beginning since the beginning's kinda slow but hey, it's an EX, gotta have many notes.

Probably just need to get used to it though, since I ended up playing Yume Naki to fill the UR Maki's bond afterwards.

yeah intro is weird. I got a good first try and ruined my FC :(

Mokoi

Banned
Who here going to get Atelier Shallie? I had just received a email from nis telling me to buy buy buy before limited edition runs out. The game is on my mind now.

cpooi

Who here going to get Atelier Shallie? I had just received a email from nis telling me to buy buy buy before limited edition runs out. The game is on my mind now.

I'm all Vita on Atelier. Sleep mode is a godsend for JRPGs. Also, additional content on + versions.

Himemiya

Love Wing Bell EX is messing me up. What's also messed up is how I spent all the bonus loveca (in EN) on single rolls. Nothing good, think I'll stop.

Welcome new people and congrats GrandHusk on your member status!

Yui

Got Umi-chan finally, feels like it took too long. And done with that boring ass song. Dunno if I can do 120 plays on both Bokura no Live and Korekara so I think I will focus on Bokura.

Nice, Congrats! :D
I'm really not feeling the event song, so I will just wait for 4x right away.

Enron

Banned
Have you seen this Jintor? It's full of questions KLab usually asks in case you need to recover your account, and warns about why you should save your passcode. Process sounds draining.

I posted in this thread a while back about my ordeal with kLab as well. It was one of the most painful CS dealings i have ever had. it took like 20 emails over 2 months, and the whole thing was them asking for more info. I would give them 3-5 tidbits of info about my account, and it was never enough. they kept asking for more, for more, for more.

This was the most rage-inducing email (keep in mind this was about email #10 they sent me, after asking me for 4 or so bits of data each time, and me providing them as much as i could remember)

School Idol Festival Support <info-schoolfesta@klab.com>
Sep 18

to me
Thank you very much for supporting School Idol Festival.

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to thank you for providing all of the necessary information.

However, since you have mentioned that you have made an in-game purchase before, we would like to kindly request you to please provide us another screenshot where the Order Number, Amount of Purchase, and Date of Purchase are all visible.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this process has caused you, but please be assured that we can already proceed with our investigation once we have received all of the needed information.

Your kind understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.

After a painful process of me giving them about 15 details about my account as i could remember them, they come back and say "thanks, but we really need a screenshot of a transaction you made". WHO THE HELL TAKES SCREENSHOTS OF IN GAME TRANSACTIONS.

My next email to them was very unfriendly. They caved and sent me a code to recover my account. Shitheads.

Himemiya

^ It does sound really bad. I screenshot a bunch of things just in case, and that includes transactions. But I think that screenshot was disintegrated because I didn't pay premium for an image hosting site rip

I don't mind the Umi event song but holy shit is the Nico one intolerable. The worst.

JoeFu

Banned
^ It does sound really bad. I screenshot a bunch of things just in case, and that includes transactions. But I think that screenshot was disintegrated because I didn't pay premium for an image hosting site rip

I don't mind the Umi event song but holy shit is the Nico one intolerable. The worst.

Google+ backup/dropbox means I got double backups just in case lol

Markun

Congrats on getting the event Umi Safs! Hope you enjoy hearing Yarimashita~ every time you hit a star note.
I know I secretly do.

Also, even though it's not out in EN SIF yet, wedding Rakshata is my fav idolized Normie.
426px-Rakshata_cool_t.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I posted in this thread a while back about my ordeal with kLab as well. It was one of the most painful CS dealings i have ever had. it took like 20 emails over 2 months, and the whole thing was them asking for more info. I would give them 3-5 tidbits of info about my account, and it was never enough. they kept asking for more, for more, for more.

This was the most rage-inducing email (keep in mind this was about email #10 they sent me, after asking me for 4 or so bits of data each time, and me providing them as much as i could remember)

After a painful process of me giving them about 15 details about my account as i could remember them, they come back and say "thanks, but we really need a screenshot of a transaction you made". WHO THE HELL TAKES SCREENSHOTS OF IN GAME TRANSACTIONS.

My next email to them was very unfriendly. They caved and sent me a code to recover my account. Shitheads.

I remember when they denied that there was a problem reading one of the Nozomi stories and blamed it on me. Then lots of people started getting the problem and also got the same form letter about checking your internet connection.

Of course a week later they patched it. If I cared, I would have emailed in demanding an apology for their mistake. The whole thing was just so tedious.

What I don't get about the account stuff is that the Korean version hacked in a login - you can either use the "Toast" service, which I assume is a big mobile game company there, or Facebook. It adds like a 5-10 second delay before you can log in, but at least you can never lose your account.

Top Bottom