• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Ceris

Neo Member
Congrats on getting the event Umi Safs! Hope you enjoy hearing Yarimashita~ every time you hit a star note.
I know I secretly do.

It's torture... she just doesn't shut up, I swear, and sometimes she just goes on rapid fire mode with 5+ activates back to back.

And this is my favorite normals

150px-Mizuki_cool_t.jpg
150px-Nanaka_cool_t.jpg

GoXDS

everyone and their awesome choices for favorite Normal. almost all the 2nd versions of the Normals are great. excluding some like the Christmas normals (well Hasekura's unidolized is fine).....................

Jintor

They still want me to guess how many love gems and g coins and my team to verify my account ;(

I last played this six months ago... How the duck an I going to remember any of that...

Yomidi

I really don't know where to use the Loveca. It's better to keep them or to use them for scouting?

Oh and Rakshata is the best Normal

m0t0k1

I really don't know where to use the Loveca. It's better to keep them or to use them for scouting?

Oh and Rakshata is the best Normal

Best is to save up 50 loveca and do a 10+1 draw. But wait to do it after an event. Since then they will give you an guaranteed SR or higher for a short period of time.

Jintor

So I remembered that my old phone still exists and moreover that it probably had all my love live screenshots on it, so I pulled a few screenshots out of it... and they're all of the fucking rewards screen where there's no pertinent information really

sigh

Yui

Ninja bra?

It's important!
Senran Kagura shows us what happens without Ninja bras.
So I remembered that my old phone still exists and moreover that it probably had all my love live screenshots on it, so I pulled a few screenshots out of it... and they're all of the fucking rewards screen where there's no pertinent information really

sigh
Man, this whole ordeal sucks. :/
I should really start taking screenshots of everything I'm doing in this game.

Crescent-

Since you're kinda new (if I'm reading right) then you should do as m0t0k1 says, but when you have many SRs (or URs) already, it doesn't matter much if you decide to do single pulls or chase after extra SRs on events (especially if the event offers an SR with the attribute of your weakest team, this will guarantee that you strengthen your weakest team).

Also to anyone playing the JP version, is the rate of getting a rare from regular scouting really low right now? I see from the wiki that it's still 5%, which is the same as ever, but I just spent 10k FP resulting in ZERO Rs. I haven't completed all R sets yet in JP and wanting to do so in order to acquire the love gems needed for a 10+1 pull on New Year (I currently have 34, which after the event ends should stand at about 40)

Or maybe I'm just pretty unlucky right now

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Since you're kinda new (if I'm reading right) then you should do as m0t0k1 says, but when you have many SRs (or URs) already, it doesn't matter much if you decide to do single pulls or chase after extra SRs on events (especially if the event offers an SR with the attribute of your weakest team, this will guarantee that you strengthen your weakest team).

Also to anyone playing the JP version, is the rate of getting a rare from regular scouting really low right now? I see from the wiki that it's still 5%, which is the same as ever, but I just spent 10k FP resulting in ZERO Rs. I haven't completed all R sets yet in JP and wanting to do so in order to acquire the love gems needed for a 10+1 pull on New Year (I currently have 34, which after the event ends should stand at about 40)

Or maybe I'm just pretty unlucky right now
It's 5%, but it's still RNGesus. I mean, there was a time when I spent 20k points trying to get the new NORMAL for the week. Yeesh.

sigh

This sounds like a total nightmare. :(

Crescent-

It's 5%, but it's still RNGesus. I mean, there was a time when I spent 20k points trying to get the new NORMAL for the week. Yeesh.

Well, new normal is still 1 out of I dunno how many normals are there, but a rare is 6 sets (I think) which is 54 cards out of Normals+Rares and I didn't even get a rare which I already have lol.

Oh well just gotta keep trying then. I really want to reach 50 love gems by New Year, it'll be a waste if I do 9 single pulls because I only have 45 love gems. If only scouting tickets can be converted into love gems....

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well, new normal is still 1 out of I dunno how many normals are there, but a rare is 6 sets (I think) which is 54 cards out of Normals+Rares and I didn't even get a rare which I already have lol.

Oh well just gotta keep trying then. I really want to reach 50 love gems by New Year, it'll be a waste if I do 9 single pulls because I only have 45 love gems. If only scouting tickets can be converted into love gems....

You get to a point where the Rares are pretty much useless unfortunately. I think the only SRs that they don't seem to like to have in events are ones that offer healing, so having those can be useful if you need the help, but otherwise you'll find they'll just take up space and frustrate you to no end because you keep running out of room.

That said, I still don't have the second Cool Eli. I have at least one of every other rare, including the new Smiles, but have never seen that version of Eli.

Although, for what it's worth, I got 5 Rs to drop yesterday when I was trying to get the new N. It was a pain to manage all of them since I'm completely out of room in my inventory.

Crescent-

You get to a point where the Rares are pretty much useless unfortunately. I think the only SRs that they don't seem to like to have in events are ones that offer healing, so having those can be useful if you need the help, but otherwise you'll find they'll just take up space and frustrate you to no end because you keep running out of room.

That said, I still don't have the second Cool Eli. I have at least one of every other rare, including the new Smiles, but have never seen that version of Eli.

Although, for what it's worth, I got 5 Rs to drop yesterday when I was trying to get the new N. It was a pain to manage all of them since I'm completely out of room in my inventory.

Yeah I know, I haven't idolized all Korekara Rs yet (only have 4 so far) and 3 more of the Bokura wa Ima set, and those 8 love gems could just take me to 50 by New Year. I pretty much just use them up to level the other rares while hoping they increase the skill level of those rares. Not even bothering to do the guaranteed skill level up, just gambling on them while giving xp.

Markun

fek

Unless it got w massive rehaul, No Brand Girls and Korekara no Someday have an insane difficulty spike right at the end, usually making me fail on Korekara (I've had that map for several months, could just had been out of date)
It was only ranked yesterday so it's possible it changed, no idea how it was before

GoXDS

oh wow. Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life has Daily Hard Reward tiers. yay 4 Love Gems~
and I was worried I wouldn't be able to make New Years Despair...psh. already 53 with Event looking at another 5-8 and attendence for 2-3

Yaari

Impressive, 230 Loveca! Only on 85 myself.

I was wondering, do the Scouting Tickets make the voucher ticket counter go up? I guess not right?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Impressive, 230 Loveca! Only on 85 myself.

I was wondering, do the Scouting Tickets make the voucher ticket counter go up? I guess not right?
Yeah, it counts as one draw toward progress to another ticket.

I also have 5 scouting tickets saved up. lol

Kumubou

I'm at 242 loveca myself; I'm not drawing as with the exception of my Pure team I don't really need any more SRs to fill out teams, and those can be made up from events. Honestly, if after all that and the support tickets don't result in a UR, I'll probably quit. D: I actually had more, but I'm using some now for this event to get a second Umi card for the current EN event.

Mazre

Business travel complete!

The good news: Trip went well, job (mostly) accomplished, made it back in one piece.

The better news: Trip was to Japan. Much curry was consumed.

The not as good news: I was in the boonies (Iwakuni- sw of Hiroshima).

Had some sightseeing time in Hiroshima and the local area as well but not a lot of shopping time (8 hour layover in Tokyo got eaten by Haneda -> Narita transport and 12:30 PM check in time - stupid luggage). Primary LL sightings were at the local Lawson's register (Umi gives your total!) and on a dvd player set up inside a department store arcade.

The bad news: Got a nasty cold the second week, worked long hours and was completely exhaused the last couple days + trip home (27 hours travel time from hotel to house).

2nd time in Japan, 1st time for business, hope I have a chance to go back sooner rather than later.

LL Stuff: Really enjoyed the medley event, as predicted didn't have enough time to complete. From the 10 million player event my (EN) ticket gave me a duplicate eli SR so I can idolize that now. Will probably skip Nico event, but may do the Umi one.

cpooi

Man, up to 230 loveca saved in the US version. I wonder how much I'll have by the time they implement the ticket system.

I'm at 242 loveca myself; I'm not drawing as with the exception of my Pure team I don't really need any more SRs to fill out teams, and those can be made up from events. Honestly, if after all that and the support tickets don't result in a UR, I'll probably quit. D: I actually had more, but I'm using some now for this event to get a second Umi card for the current EN event.

I only have 216...

Top Bottom