• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

GoXDS

man all those free gems. Umi event is ~2000/3000 (2000 and 1000 Ranks) pts above Eli's event and 2500/4000 pts above Honoka's ._.

that's ~3/4 Love Gems extra each.
don't they understand that there's just not enough space in these ranks? most of them are wasting Love Gems if they're trying to get to Rank 1000 because most of them WILL fail </3

Qurex

Neo Member
This will be exciting. I hope it's not region locked, I'll try to watch it live. By the way, that part just means 3 episodes will be livestreamed one right after the other.
Not really a trailer but here's a PV introducing the characters for that PSO thing: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1416490031
Yeah, it would be nice if it wasn't region locked. Ah right, I understood that it was something about the anime and 3 episodes but wasn't sure about that last part. Thanks for that PV link, it's better than nothing.
Looks like there are some programs coming up soon on Bandai Channel. Perhaps we could try testing for region lock on those. http://live.b-ch.com/

It seems there was another Monthly Bushiroad TV uploaded, I haven't had time to watch it yet so I have no idea what it's about. It seems Emi, and Soramaru are hosting again, don't think it has anything to with Love Live.
Part 1
Part 2 (well it's actually the ending)

Another video came up for me on the suggestions.
Again I have no idea what it's about, since I haven't got round to watching it. Emi and Soramaru are in it, seems to be about the TCG Five Qross based on the title and quickly skimming through.

Favourite normie, eagerly awaiting her cool card:
The Kurobane siblings look great together.
Sakura.png
Sakura_pure.jpg

Business travel complete!
Welcome back!

I take it that you mean this by when you saw Umi at Lawson. There's currently a campaign going on. Apparently there is some merchandise as well, although you have to collect points or something.

-------------------------

About the transaction history thing and account info, would that be the same order number you get when you get the receipt in your email?

-------------------------

The #1 Normal is clearly Osaka Shizuku [Normal #1].

Giving away free stuff.

It's the holiday season. It's a time for sharing and giving. As such I thought I would give a small gift to the community. I'm giving away a Crunchyroll 3 month pass to start the next year off right or a game of equal or lesser value ($20 USD, something easily giveable digitally). To make it interesting I've been participating in the sacred act known as #secretanime. Take a guess at what #secretanime is and you'll have a chance to get my small gift.

- Just guessing gets you one entry into my give away.
- If you guess correctly, you get three entries into my give away.

Also for those who guess correctly I will do another draw that will let you pick the next anime I watch. You can be nice or you can be naughty, I can't be phased any more than I already have been. It has to be <12 episodes or <3 hr movie.

To enter, PM me here on GAF or send me a tweet with your guess. I will be running this giveaway until I post my final impressions of #secretanime here on AnimeGAF. Anyone is free to enter, just please don't enter more then once. Happy holidays!

Jintor

Wtf. They want the fucking level of my fucking SRs and an estimation of my g-coins. Who the fuck knows that? What kind of insane person is keeping logs of their card levels and g-coins? Who's keeping that information in their head for a game they stopped playing six months ago? What is this fucking horseshit?!? If you can't confirm my fucking account just fucking say so! Jesus christ

chrono01

Wtf. They want the fucking level of my fucking SRs and an estimation of my g-coins. Who the fuck knows that? What kind of insane person is keeping logs of their card levels and g-coins? Who's keeping that information in their head for a game they stopped playing six months ago? What is this fucking horseshit?!? If you can't confirm my fucking account just fucking say so! Jesus christ
Insane.

Next they'll expect you to state your high score for every one of your played songs, as well as your combo count and number of times played. >_<

Enron

Banned

Welcome to my hell.

Enron

Banned
Here is a sanitized version of what they asked me.

Thank you very much for supporting School Idol Festival.

Regarding your inquiry, please be informed that we will be able to assist you in retrieving your data, but to prevent unauthorized access and fraud, we would ask for any relevant information that only you, the player, would know and then, we will use those information to confirm your identity.

With this, we kindly ask you to please provide all of the following information to the best of your ability in order for us to confirm your identity:

---------------------------------
&#9670; User ID 1 (previous device):
&#9670; Player Name:
&#9670; Full official name of your previous device:
&#9670; Registration Date and Time:
&#9670; Last time you logged in Date and Time:
&#9670; Number of Love Gems you possess:
&#9670; Date and Time of the last purchase:
&#9670; Serial Number for the gift etc. you have entered before:
&#9670; Receipt or screenshot of iTunes / Google Play receipt:
(Please attach a screenshot of a receipt wherein the transaction number is visible; we will use this to confirm your Love Gem purchase.)
&#9670; Any relevant information that only you, the player, would know:
---------------------------------

Additionally, we may request for further information in case we can not identify you as an actual user with the information above.

We sincerely appreciate all of the information that you have given. However, in cases where a user is unable to provide a screenshot of his/her purchase receipt, we require more information.

These information are essential in order for us to confirm if you are the legitimate owner of the aforementioned account. With this, we kindly request that you provide the following:

&#9670; Registration Date and Time: (Kindly provide us a specific Date and Time)
&#9670; The name and difficulty of the song where you got Full combo:
&#9670; The name and rarity of the unit consisting of more than 4 members. (Plus, detailed information as to the idolized members.) (Format: Name of member | Level of member | Rarity | Idolized or Un-idolized)
&#9670; The names of more than 2 of your friends in the game:
&#9670; Rank:
&#9670; The number of the G coins that you have:
&#9670; If you have mails between other players in the app, please tell us about the contents:

Here are the information that you have already provided, kindly confirm:

We sincerely appreciate your effort in giving us additional information.

However, we have noticed that there are still some information that should be provided:

&#9670; Registration Date and Time: (Kindly provide us even an estimated Date and Time)
&#9670; Rank: (An estimation would suffice)
&#9670; If you have mails between other players in the app, please tell us about the contents:

We deeply apologize for repeatedly asking for these information, but please be assured that we can already proceed with our investigation once we have received all of the needed information.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to thank you for providing all of the necessary information.

However, since you have mentioned that you have made an in-game purchase before, we would like to kindly request you to please provide us another screenshot where the Order Number, Amount of Purchase, and Date of Purchase are all visible.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this process has caused you, but please be assured that we can already proceed with our investigation once we have received all of the needed information.

Your kind understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.

The rest of the emails were repeats and me losing my patience.

It seems that if you are able to give them enough "close enough" data, the most important thing is the screencap of an in-app purchase. You can find that in google wallet. if you didn't make one of those and thus have no screencap to give them....god help you.

It's 2014. A user ID, email verification is all you should need for account recovery.

Why ask for shit that you would need access to your account (the one thing you don't have ) to verify? Makes no sense.

I also like how they kept on asking for all this data over and over and over and finally when i was able to provide them with estimates for most of them, they come back with "oh thanks for that extremely 2 month long painful recollection of your account details but lol its still not enough need that screenshot bro" WHY NOT JUST TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE

Crescent-

Jintor are you trying to recover your JP or EN account? You could try seeing which SRs are available 6 months ago on the wiki and try to remember which ones you got first. The earlier SRs have probably reached max level and imo you should just guess the levels of the newer SRs.

Also I agree that KLab asks too much questions about your account. They probably just want to make sure they give back the correct account, but they're making it a tedious process. You should just rage email KLab when their questions start becoming more ridiculous (read at reddit yesterday that they ask someone which songs are FCed with what rank), they would probably give your account back after that (this happened to some redditors). Anyways I wish you good luck in recovering your account.

Yaari

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that. What a mess.

Qurex, its about vol2 of a the Weiss Schwarz Love Live care set, releasing late next month. Wonder what that videogame was, looked a bit dull.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
brb, deleting all the messages I got in this game.

Sure going to miss all those "Hello!"s

So
gold = loadsa money.
rank = pretty good
transactions = none, you ain't getting any of my money sunshines.
messages = none
SRs = all the Honokas max level
FCs = all of them of, all levels. Don't try and question my mad skillz.
Friends = Guy@GAF and Blokeo@GAF

cpooi

This mess is kinda a good reason to remain a free player. Everyone, remember to record your transfer code somewhere.

Unrelated, but the side story for promo Christmas Maki is so good.

Yui

&#9670; Registration Date and Time:
Wow, just wow... that's one thing almost nobody would know right?
Like, why would you remember your registration time.
&#9670; The name and rarity of the unit consisting of more than 4 members. (Plus, detailed information as to the idolized members.) (Format: Name of member | Level of member | Rarity | Idolized or Un-idolized)
Testing dat idol knowledge/love.
I'm going to assume everyone does.
Yup, I guess so.

Jintor

Wow, just wow... that's one thing almost nobody would know right?
Like, why would you remember your registration time.

funnily enough that one i actually know because i made a gaf post about an hour after I registered for the first time

thank you mokoi

mokoi is love, mokoi is live

Himemiya

This mess is kinda a good reason to remain a free player. Everyone, remember to record your transfer code somewhere.

Hahahhaha but there was a guy who spent $900+ dollars on EN and KLab was all up on him (asking useless and obtuse questions, yeah) because they did NOT want to lose his monay. People can spend what they want.

GrandHusk

funnily enough that one i actually know because i made a gaf post about an hour after I registered for the first time
Hehe I registered at the time the first thread was starting.

It was one of those rare moments when I enter the gamin forum here and saw this thread, I was already watching the anime so it picked my interest.

So it's your fault that I'm addicted to this game Motok
and I hate love you for that
:)

m0t0k1

Hehe I registered at the time the first thread was starting.

It was one of those rare moments when I enter the gamin forum here and saw this thread, I was already watching the anime so it picked my interest.

So it's your fault that I'm addicted to this game Motok
and I hate love you for that
:)

Motoki ruined our lives.

LOL i should ask Klab to do a special Kotori UR holding the gaf ball in her hands. One for me and 3 for members of our community :p.

Since it's almost christmas i decided to do a small steam giveaway as thank you. To all our members.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898451.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (m0t0k1, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Defy Gravity -- MB-A38E560C80D63BD1 - Taken by Mokoi. 5 entrants total.
Because i love you guys have some free cards

t1419359997z1.png

GoXDS

at the time of writing (82.5 hours into the EN Event), Top 1000 is 4000 above Eli's Event and 5000 above Honoka's (5~6 Love Gems respectively). Top 2000 is 2400 above Eli's and 2800 above Honoka's (~3 give or take half a Love Gem). crazy people.

m0t0k1 is the best~

EDIT: corrected Top 200 to 2000

Kumubou

I was thinking about going in for the Umi event, but I think all of the free loveca goosed things serious. It's probably not a good use of loveca if it's going to end up taking 20+ to get the extra SR. I'll get the free points out of the way and re-evaluate closer to the end of the event.

Mokoi

Banned
*sigh* If my recent single pulls are anything to go by I'm going to be very disappointed when it comes time for the new years pulls.

Edit: lololol holy shit thanks jintor. I'm sorry for deleting all your nico's.

fek

It seems there was another Monthly Bushiroad TV uploaded, I haven't had time to watch it yet so I have no idea what it's about. It seems Emi, and Soramaru are hosting again, don't think it has anything to with Love Live.
Part 1
Part 2 (well it's actually the ending)

Another video came up for me on the suggestions.
Again I have no idea what it's about, since I haven't got round to watching it. Emi and Soramaru are in it, seems to be about the TCG Five Qross based on the title and quickly skimming through.
This Bushiroad program is all about ads but it was fun to watch them decorating the cake and exchanging birthday presents.

redhairedking

*sigh* If my recent single pulls are anything to go by I'm going to be very disappointed when it comes time for the new years pulls.

Edit: lololol holy shit thanks jintor. I'm sorry for deleting all your nico's.

Got the same card from my scouting ticket pull

Top Bottom