• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
Qurex, its about vol2 of a the Weiss Schwarz Love Live care set, releasing late next month. Wonder what that videogame was, looked a bit dull.
Thanks for checking that. Watched a bit of the video myself now, I think that's the Five Qross thing I mentioned. It seems to be some sort of hybrid TCG, you can buy physical cards and then use them to build a deck online or something.
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/0...-goes-offline-card-game-maker-bushiroad-idea/
http://www.otakukato.com/2013/11/12/setup-guide-to-five-qross/

This Bushiroad program is all about ads but it was fun to watch them decorating the cake and exchanging birthday presents.
Got round to watching this today. I guess it's to be expected that the Bushiroad program would be an ad for all the stuff they make.

If I understood correctly the guest was a seiyuu for a mobile Milky Holmes game called Toys Drive.There was a very short preview of Emi's third single NEXT PHASE, haven't heard that anywhere else yet, but you couldn't really hear much of the song. The birthday presents part seemed to come out of nowhere. Like you said it was fun to watch along with the cake decorating.

I keep getting suggestions for more programs featuring the seiyuu now. Quite a few of them seem to be recent uploads, the rest are slightly older.

Got suggested this one about Milky Holmes today.
Features Mimorin and Soramaru, it's about new Milky Holmes stuff. Like the new anime and that Toys Drive Mobile game mentioned earlier. Only watched a part of this today, will watch the rest tomorrow.

-----------------------------

In other news I finally decided to setup a JP Google Play account today, was a bit worried I would mess up and lose my accounts. It was actually easier than I expected.
The worse part was waiting for everything to reinstall, the download speeds were terrible for some reason.

Decided to do some draws at 6 am again this morning. Thought I'd try to go for UR Honoka again.
Honoka_pure_ur483.jpg

Did 3 single pulls again. 2 Rs and 1 UR. It wasn't Honoka, it was the other UR for this pair.
It was UR Kotori. (・8・)

Blue tickets gave me an SR Eli. ハラショ

fek

Got round to watching this today. I guess it's to be expected that the Bushiroad program would be an ad for all the stuff they make.

If I understood correctly the guest was a seiyuu for a mobile Milky Holmes game called Toys Drive.There was a very short preview of Emi's third single NEXT PHASE, haven't heard that anywhere else yet, but you couldn't really hear much of the song. The birthday presents part seemed to come out of nowhere. Like you said it was fun to watch along with the cake decorating.

I keep getting suggestions for more programs featuring the seiyuu now. Quite a few of them seem to be recent uploads, the rest are slightly older.

Got suggested this one about Milky Holmes today.
Features Mimorin and Soramaru, it's about new Milky Holmes stuff. Like the new anime and that Toys Drive Mobile game mentioned earlier. Only watched a part of this today, will watch the rest tomorrow.
Aimi is actually in Futari wa Milky Holmes, honestly I don't feel she and Ayasa fit very well with the original group
I'll watch that video later too, there's a lot of Milky Holmes seiyuu videos to catch up with, they have been very active now with the new anime coming soon

Present Nico's side story is so cute. "Nico-ni kara no present wa wa-ta-shi~"
Can't wait to unwrap this present

GoXDS

now that I actually look at Kotori's new UR card, it was pretty reasonable to assume it was UR Honoka. 1, the glove is orange. 2, Kotori's hand is on the bottom meaning she's the one doing the supporting so the other person can't ski =P and Eli being unable to ski?!

Yaari

GSC Honoka arrived today. I thought I wasn't going to see that one at all anymore. There was a nice 25EUR bill attached for custom handling, but thats better than not getting her anymore at all.

She had her hand included as well so that's a plus.

Grats on the UR Qurex! You've been lucky lately eh.

pariah164

Finally added my text for this game in the GOTY thread.

5. Love Live! School Idol Festival (Mobile) ; I never thought I would put a mobile game on this list. For the most part, mobile games are free-but-expensive timesinks with terrible micro-transactions and little substance. And I thought the same thing with this game, just some company trying to feed off of anime fans' desire for idol waifus. Well, the joke's on me, because this game is great. A nice little rhythm gem that, despite some of its technical flaws, proved to be one of the most fun, most addicting games of 2014. I don't even want to think about how much time I spent playing, only to despair because I ran out of LP and didn't want to waste a Loveca. Seriously, if you are a fan of anime/Japanese idols/rhythm games and have a tablet, download this off the play store and have a ball.

m0t0k1

Congratz on all the nice draws guys. I am a bit salty about that Kotori card though. I really want that one. Nice write up Pariah. The despair part is real though. Although OT2 has a lot less despair compared to OT1.

m0t0k1

Got my first ever anime figure today

Was a gift from a friend for Christmas, just had to pay shipping.

Wow nice gift! Hope i am going to get such awesome friends as you got. I am also thinking about getting a figurine but they are so expensive >_<

m0t0k1

I shall make a post there just for fun. Yeah i never wanted a figurine until i saw you quote that yukata Miki.

I don't even mention my figurines to people I know.

I don't have any except for my recently gifted Fox Amiibo. Sometimes i had a small urge to buy one but yesterday an figurine got announced I really really want. But i don't think showing them off is a thing i am really going to do since most of the people i know aren't that into Anime.

edit: I love that normal pariah! at least you got one R out of it.

JoeFu

Banned
all my figures are thrown into my custom made display case*

also known as my the far corner of my closet shelf

Ceris

Neo Member
Wow nice gift! Hope i am going to get such awesome friends as you got. I am also thinking about getting a figurine but they are so expensive >_<

The person was actually an online friend who recently moved to Japan. He actually found the figure for about $20 so it was already a crazy good deal.

Don't think I'd be getting another figure for a long time, only got this one because it was a gift.

pariah164

563 points to Nico... I dunno if I can make it to Umi before the end of the event. As it is, I won't be on much, if at all, Christmas day.

Qurex

Neo Member
Aimi is actually in Futari wa Milky Holmes, honestly I don't feel she and Ayasa fit very well with the original group
I'll watch that video later too, there's a lot of Milky Holmes seiyuu videos to catch up with, they have been very active now with the new anime coming soon
Ah right, all I understood was that she was in Milky Holmes. I had to look her up, didn't occur to me that Aimi was in Futari wa, did not realise that she was Kasumi.
There are too many videos too watch and not enough time, still need to watch the rest of that Milky video.

&#956;'s in animelo 2014, click in &#21407;&#30011; for better quality

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1819608/

This was great. Couldn't help but laugh at all that snow and orange text flying across the screen during Snow halation. The English parts as well like "Chance for me! Chance for you!" with the coloured text. And other random comments like FF6600 (turns out that's the code for the colour orange) or kssn.

Speaking of which I forgot to mention yesterday (December 22nd) that Snow halation was first released 4 years ago

GSC Honoka arrived today. I thought I wasn't going to see that one at all anymore. There was a nice 25EUR bill attached for custom handling, but thats better than not getting her anymore at all.

She had her hand included as well so that's a plus.

Grats on the UR Qurex! You've been lucky lately eh.

Good to see that you finally got Honoka, just in time for Christmas as well.

-----------------------

Some more Love Live! x Lawson merchandise. Nothing too exciting.

Jintor

Lol apparently my previous device is wrong

What's up klabs, don't know what a nexus 4 is?!?!?????

FML the "full name" better work you ducks

Mokoi

Banned
Lol apparently my previous device is wrong

What's up klabs, don't know what a nexus 4 is?!?!?????

FML the "full name" better work you ducks
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we here at klab support just need to make sure every single fucking thing is perfect before we're able to give you your account back. :)
----
So yeah finally got around to opening the shipping/figure box on the honkers figure, and yep no missing fingers here. Now I can throw it back into the closet without ever wondering if I had a defect. I also regret ordering the nico nendo. I don't even like nicotine!

PK Gaming

So I have never played or watched a single episode of Love Live but i'm already a diehard Nozomi x Eli shipper

I'm thinking of diving into the anime, but my plate is full and i'm not sure it's worth the investment for a fringe(?) pairing

tumblr_m161dvVeAQ1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Conundrum

Himemiya

So I have never played or watched a single episode of Love Live but i'm already a diehard Nozomi x Eli shipper

I'm thinking of diving into the anime, but my plate is full and i'm not sure it's worth the investment for a fringe(?) pairing

Conundrum

Watching Love Live for the yuri is a good reason. NozoEli is very popular which means...you might have an even fuller plate, if you're into doujins.

PK Gaming

Watching Love Live for the yuri is a good reason. NozoEli is very popular which means...you might have an even fuller plate, if you're into doujins.

I'm totally okay with doujins, but yuri in anime is my jam, you know? Even subtext get's me going. I heard that the anime doesn't really have much NozoEli (apparently Eli is paired up with Umi?)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've had a bit of JoJo x LL art on my desktop for a while to post as the top of the page art but I always end up posting at the bottom of the previous page.

Despair.

Top Bottom