• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Rion

I've been a part of every single event, but this one was definitely the worst.

It was a bloodbath.
Agree. This is toughest event since the first Nico event for me. The cutoff is simply insane. If they don't increase the bracket after this, I am gonna cry for real.

Apharmd

Love Live! - 13 (FINALE)

It's the last episode of the season. Honoka is still in a funk, μ is on indefinite hiatus, Kotori is leaving japan, and everyone is drifting apart. Suffice it to say, things are looking pretty grim! Does the episode resolve all of those plot points while still delivering a satisfying ending and reaching my expectations? Naturally.

Honoka Kousaka's Finest Hour!

As always, great writeups and I always appreciate seeing your thoughts. Forget Love Live, hell, forget beating A-RISE! The μ's now have to fight just to survive!

If it made a cheesy tagline for the season finale, I didn't care. Hell, even if the season finale itself was cheesy, I didn't care. It was undeniably tough for Honoka, but at the end she had to do what most of the girls who joined μ's did: Truly find out what she wanted to do. It took nearly the whole episode and even then after Honkers realized that she loved making people happy, she still wanted to skirt around the idol issue and told herself to find something else that'll do the same thing. AnOH MY GOD I DID IT RANK 453 HOLY SHIT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Markun

B6LC4tHCcAE3xsj.jpg

Legit tears of joy right now! Thank you Umi!

Hachitora

Man, I spent 20k FP in JP and only got one of the new rares :( didn't even get new normie. Oh well, at least a lot of my Rs leveled up. I was even able to practice off the Rs that are too weak to be in my teams.

And good job all y'all. Looks like everyone's been able to rank for this event
so far

GoXDS

Man, I spent 20k FP in JP and only got one of the new rares :( didn't even get new normie

I feel your pain. spent 35k FP during the last session in EN for Sakamaki and only got 1 copy (got 1st copy quickly but 2nd one...). spent another 10k or so now and got her finally but no sign of the new Normal this session )=

Apharmd

Hey guys, I have 20k friend points in storage in EN ver. Should I just save them for now? I have most of the normals out already, I believe.

froliq

Hey guys, I have 20k friend points in storage in EN ver. Should I just save them for now? I have most of the normals out already, I believe.

Save. First new set of R's should arrive in April. EN is a year behind JP and JP just got their 4th R set this year.

Yaari

Last time I wasted Loveca like that, most of my URs came from the Voucher Tickets. Not spending a cent until EN gets them as well.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Last time I wasted Loveca like that, most of my URs came from the Voucher Tickets. Not spending a cent until EN gets them as well.
Yep. Which is why I'm nearing 250 loveca at the moment. I'm still wondering if I should blow them all at once or do one every refresh.

Yui

Spent ~24.000 FP in the JP version and only got one of the new rares.
And the worst part is, it's Maki...

Please don't let this be a sign for the New Year's draw. Q_Q

Crescent-

Spent ~24.000 FP in the JP version and only got one of the new rares.
And the worst part is, it's Maki...

Please don't let this be a sign for the New Year's draw. Q_Q

I got honkers and nico in 7k FP, then the next 7k nets me 4 korekara rares which I haven't idolized. None since then though.

PewPewK

Here's my 11 pull in the Japanese version today:

Finally got 5 tickets, too. Decided to do a draw there.

I'm really starting to feel like Nozomi here...

I've done I think 6 x 11 pulls on the Japanese version. 4 of those have contained URs and 1 of them contained 2 URs. I mean seriously, my luck in the Japanese version is crazy! Why can't I be so lucky in the english version!?

On a related note, I now need to decide whether I want to idolize that Smile Nico since she was my first UR on the Japanese version, too. What's better, two level 80s or one level 100?

Crescent-

On a related note, I now need to decide whether I want to idolize that Smile Nico since she was my first UR on the Japanese version, too. What's better, two level 80s or one level 100?

Don't idolize her yet imo. It's only an increase of 300 points from the non idolized to idolized one, and the increase you can get from subtituting one of your R/SRs out should be way more than that.
That is considering you want to level her up to 80 first before finally idolizing her later on (if ever).

And congrats again!

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Used up all of my FP (92k I think) for the new Rares in JP, I still need Umi, Rin, and Kayo-chin, and I still need to idolize everyone except Honoka and Maki. Of course I got four Maki Yume no Tobira cards -__-

I love Eli and Kotori's cards.

Also finally got another Korekara Umi and Maki, but I still need one more Kotori.

Eli's so cute! Also I would like an SR of Kotori's pillow.

Here's Kayo-chin

And thanks to this idolization
I will now be able to do 2 JPN draws for Eli.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Finally got round to taking a nice photo on my Honkers fig.

iNf4Olcz29wA0.jpg

Glad I opted for the full figure rather than the nendo.

elhaym

I would post my pulls for EN and JP, except shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

(not paying for anymore loveca at this point)

PK Gaming

Thanks for the responses guys! I'm mostly writing these reviews for myself, but it's always nice to get some feedback (it feels really nice, actually). Probably going to post my character rankings soon.

Finally got round to taking a nice photo on my Honkers fig.

iNf4Olcz29wA0.jpg

Glad I opted for the full figure rather than the nendo.

tumblr_mhb1eqAh511r472txo1_500.gif

Ahhhhhh, so good~

I'm definitely going to buy that figure the minute I can afford it.

Crescent-

Happy New Year LLGAF!

Hope 2015 will be a good year for all of us and hope we'll be blessed with all the luck in the world!

I joined here only 5 months ago and I may not post as much as the others, but you guys have surely brighten my life a lot! So I wanna say thank you to all of you for being such a wonderful community!

Love y'all, and hope our New Year's draw will be great!

Himemiya

Spent 50k fp and only got the new Nozomi and Honkers... okay time for a break.

And because I wasn't up to see the results earlier, congrats to everyone who ranked! Events looked insane. Shingeki no Umi.

pariah164

Will probably get 50 Loveca on my newer tablet, notsomuch on my old/regular account (only at 29 Loveca). So will do one 11 draw and a batch of 5 solo draws. Because URs confirmed.

As for the event... No Umi, but hello new favorite Ranpha card.

Hugstable

Banned
Happy New Year Love Live Gaf! It's been great coming to know everyone this last year and become such a great community while playing a game about tapping your fingers to singing idols. We've laughed and despaired together, and this has been my favorite community of anything I've ever been a part of on the internet. Heck it was LL Gaf that got me posting more in Gaf in the first place. Have a great and happy new year everyone, and may we have more luck with our card draws in this new year.

PARTY TIME NyAAA!

ixtyr6QVhral0.gif

Will probably get 50 Loveca on my newer tablet, notsomuch on my old/regular account (only at 29 Loveca). So will do one 11 draw and a batch of 5 solo draws. Because URs confirmed.

Ranpha is easily the cutest normal. I love so many of her cards haha

I'm 1 gem short of 50.

200_s.gif

Do it phoooenix! I'm like 26 gems short -_____-.

Mashi

Neo Member

Ahhh, totally agree, I thought her Normal Cool looked okay, but her Idolisation is really good!

I'm 1 gem short of 50.

200_s.gif
You can do it!!! And even at the worst, as GoXDS suggested, you can join in our despair 4 hours later anyway!!!

New Year's Gems came to me as a surprise, so I'm happy about getting those, hehe.

Do it phoooenix! I'm like 26 gems short -_____-.
Ahhh, well, maybe you can potentially still join in if you're willing to do single pulls! Even if you don't, I will take on your despair as my own in spirit!!!

Anyway, Happy (hour late for me, heh) New Year, everyone!!! I don't post much here, but I do keep up with the thread and it's always entertaining and fun to keep up with all of your antics. You're a cool community and although I'm mostly lurking here (even after getting an account activated, whoops), I'm happy to be a part of it.

chrono01

Happy New Year, LLSIF GAF!

Unfortunately, I won't have enough Loveca to experience the New Year Recruit Despair Drawing with you all. I wish you luck, though!

Top Bottom