• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hachitora

Happy New Year to you all! It's been a great year ever since I joined this community, so I'm hoping for another great one. I've met many cool people because of this thread, and for one of the first places that my babby self has talked to people on the internet, it's definitely the best! I hope all of you guys have an awesome 2015 filled with Love Live goodness. Love y'all!

Vylash

i don't really like any of you except for pariah and hugstable but happy new year or whatever

you're all great <3

pariah164

i don't really like any of you except for pariah and hugstable but happy new year or whatever
I know this was a joke, but to see myself mentioned by name in a community full of awesome people made me feel all:

99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.gif

So... thanks. <3 Made my night.

Markun

Happy New Year from Hawaii! I've already said what I felt about you guys on Christmas day so I'll say this: Thank you guys for making my 2014! You guys are the best!

Let's have a fun 2015 together, everyone!

Hooty who hoot! Who who hoot who hoot who who. Who hoot hoot hoot! Hoot hoot hoot. Who hoot who hoot who who hoot hoot. Hoot hoot hoot~ who hoot who who hoot. Hoot hoot hoot!

Mokoi

Banned
Well that's sort of my new years draw. I kind of over did it, so I'll be sleeping all day today. Once again yall good people. Well that's whats I like to believe. :p

It's nice having peps I can discuss idoru with because my friends just won't understand idoru love. Really has been my goty. I mean there sure as hell has not been another game that I deprived myself of sleep when I really needed if just to play a little longer. Sorry if I annoyed anybody, but also nahh not really. &#128520;

Also my grammar sucks.

ithebigc

Neo Member
Happy New Years everyone!

I'll be participating in the New Year's Despair with everyone at 3 pm PST, although I'll be out so I won't be able to post the results immediately. I jumped the gun a little bit because I had to use up the 6 Scouting Tickets I had saved up first. Got an SR Maki (I'll Catch You Next) and 5 useless rares so I hope that luck will transfer over and get me a UR. Never had one yet :( Would make up for me not making the top 1000 for Umi. Yes, I'm still bitter.

Oh, and I've seen a few people saying they won't use them loveca until the voucher system is in place. What is that, and why is it better to save up gems until then for UR?

cpooi

Oh, and I've seen a few people saying they won't use them loveca until the voucher system is in place. What is that, and why is it better to save up gems until then for UR?

Support tickets are given instead of the 1 loveca when the bar for honour scouting is filled. Not retroactive. You are also given 1 for every 20 levels. This is retroactive.

5 support tickets will net you a draw with 80% chance SR and 20% chance UR.

You can also use 1 support ticket to do draws on special R, SR and UR cards that can increase skill levels but cannot be used for live shows (think alpaca and teachers).

So as you can see, it increases your chances of getting an UR by a significant amount.

Happy 2015 everyone!

Alright GAF, I'm ready for despair.

edit - And FYI, I did not buy 150 Loveca. I had 50 just saving up normally, the next 50 were from a $25 Xmas Google Play giftcard + $5 I had in Google Survey credits, and then I bought the last 50 directly.

edit again - And I still have that $50 iTunes gift card if anyone wants to do a last minute swap for Google Play credit before everyone does a draw!

GrandHusk

Hopefully my headache doesn't make me forget the new years draw

from querex

t1420142400z4.png

I still need to make room better do that now.
I just sacrificed like 10 normals in jp to make enough space for the draws.
So many cards, too little room to have them all.

JoeFu

Banned

I ended up buying like 6 slots with loveca because I was tired of not having enough space ever. And that's with getting rid of most of my R's

m0t0k1

I ended up buying like 6 slots with loveca because I was tired of not having enough space ever. And that's with getting rid of most of my R's

Yeah i still removed some Rs i had double and some idolized N i still needed to max bond but go like meh i need room now :p. I always find it sad to remove R they used to be so much to me and now they are like meh need room for stronger cards.

edit: for the new page
Time until draw:
t1420142400z4.png

+ gif eli getting ready for the despair :D

CoinArt

Sigh. It's now the year of our Lord 2015 and I still don't have a phone that can take screenshots. It's going to be sad and janky to post any pictures of my draws.

Sigh. It's now the year of our Lord 2015 and I still don't have a phone that can take screenshots. It's going to be sad and janky to post any pictures of my draws.

Is it an Android phone? Screenshots on Android is pressing/holding the power button and volume down button at the same time.

I bonded with a normie to get my last gem needed. I'm ready to despair!

Joe said something about group skype to hear the crying live. Are you still doing that Joe?

--

BTW happy new year Love Live. I love you all <3

GrandHusk

congrats ThreePiMatt
I think it is better to have them separated, unless you have a lot of URs so it doesn't matter.

UR count: 1

CoinArt

Is it an Android phone? Screenshots on Android is pressing/holding the power button and volume down button at the same time.

Sadly, my phone is too old to update to a version of Android where this is possible. I should have a new one in a week or so, but that's a week or so late for this.

I'm going in.

edit: 2x 11 draw + 1x 5-support ticket draw = 3 SR. No new year luck for this one.

edit 2: Wait, I seem to have an extra SR in JP that I guess I missed when I looked at my results? So, some luck. Unfortunately, they're 2x Hanayo, 1x Rin, and 1x Honoka. I might be glad that they're not URs.

Top Bottom