• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

I truly believed that our powers combined would increase our luck.

Instead it increased our despair (except for you handful of lucky bastards).

Yui

screenshot_2015-01-013usvy.png

screenshot_2015-01-01eks91.png

screenshot_2015-01-01oksci.png

screenshot_2015-01-011ysn8.png
noooomtsen.gif

Didn't even get an idolized SR out of this...
2015 will be horrible.

pariah164

Welp.

First, my 11 draw in my newer tablet:

Not too bad; I needed most of these, so I can finally beef my teams up some.

Then came the single draws in my main account:

The best things to come out of this were the Rin and Nozomi; idolized the Rin, and Nozomi is the second-to-last card I need to complete the Wonderful Rush/Cool set. Just need a double.

Damn thing still didn't give me the smile Hanayo I need, fuck my life. The despair is real.

Just a reminder, if you got the recent promo Smile Nico she has the "Perfect Charm" skill so she can be leveled up with some Cool rares. So don't just dump those rares you just got.

GoXDS

did my draw early since I seemed to be getting a TON of R when I was doing Friend Scouting so maybe my luck was better. I forgot to ss the results but I did get the non-Rs

I have so many Nozomi x_x at least I got 1 Smile SR to improve my weakest team. also got more Smile Honoka R so now I got 3 Idolized Smile Honoka R
at this time:
Maki: 1 Event SR, 1 SR
Rin: 1 Event SR
Hanayo: 1 Event SR, 1 SR
Honoka: 1 Event SR, 1 SR
Umi: 1 Event SR, 2 SR
Kotori: 1 Event SR, 1 Attendance UR, 1 UR
Eli: 1 Event SR, 1 SR
Nico: 1 Attendance SR, 2 SR
Nozomi: 1 Event SR, 3 SR

Yui

Congrats to everyone who got an UR and or was happy with their draw! :)
Can't wait for next year's draw...

Markun

My luck this year is moderate I say! I wanted new Rin, but the new Kotori and Ms. Yazawa are good too! Gonna save the rest of my love gems for Cowgirl Nico!

Congrats to the people with new URs!

I also offer my sympathies for those with despair draws.

Edit: Top of page Rin!

Hugstable

Banned
UR Umi is everywhere today for the new year! So happy that I finally got my first UR ever and that it was one of my top 3 idols, Umi! Still need a Rin SR or UR someday though. SOMEDAY!

Himemiya

Just a reminder, if you got the recent promo Smile Nico she has the "Perfect Charm" skill so she can be leveled up with some Cool rares. So don't just dump those rares you just got.

Dang, this made me remember that the promo UR Maki has Rhythmical Charm and I've been selling a ton of rares with that...

PK Gaming

My luck this year is moderate I say! I wanted new Rin, but the new Kotori and Ms. Yazawa are good too! Gonna save the rest of my love gems for Cowgirl Nico!

Congrats to the people with new URs!

I also offer my sympathies for those with despair draws.

Edit: Top of page Rin!

These are way too cute! Do you know where I can find a collection of that style of art, but with other characters?

Himemiya

Are pulls still trickling in? No?
Even so, congrats to anyone who's 2015 is off to a good start!

My new year will be truly blessed if I don't see a JP Hanayo event for a while...got only 3 loveca lol.

Mazre

Lost track of time, didn't have enough for 10 + 1, so I did 8 single pulls between both versions. Everything was R =(

Grats to all the new URs.

Mashi

Neo Member
i did my despair roll at 3pm but i can only post now but it was basically despair

got a pure sr nico, whelp

At least my Pure Team won't be so bad anymore.

Also, I was curious after seeing so many UR's, so I decided to do some calculations...
ec7855d8db674cc469894ae620ffeeeb.png

And the chance of getting 1 UR for an 11 card roll is a lot higher than I thought, at about 9.95%!
(hopefully I didn't screw up!!!)
So in the long rum, people should average about one UR per ten 11 card rolls. I've been rolling about once per month without spending money, so that's about one per year for me!!!

I decided to see the chances of getting 2 or more UR's too since, may as well!!! Annnnd
cf39e6144838678dcc9030f32ceaec76.png

Less than a 0.5% chance, hahaha.

Anyway, congratulations to everyone for getting UR's and those happy with the SR's! To those (like me, heh) who didn't, hang in there!!! Despair can only last so long!

Hope you guys enjoy the start of your New Year!

fek

Got these two to skill level 7 with today's new Rs:

Also this!

Yeah but maybe having it in JP will still tempt you to try in EN...

Like I want most of my JP URs again once they get added in EN. But I'm pretty glad I got that UR Nozomi, I'm gonna try to not pull until either the waitress cards or maybe wait until support tickets and maid Umi.
I don't know, I might end up trying for Valentine's Maki instead since I love that card as well, let's see

Top Bottom