• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you throw a bad pass you probably pushed the button incorrectly

Every interception ive ever thrown was because I pressed the wrong button.

I actually have an issue with mixing up Square and Circle on playstation. Its pretty frustrating. Never had that issue on xbox.

brentech

Nice that they're surfacing this, but I would much rather know how each individual attributes actually translates onto on-field performance. OVR really doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Yeah, and this same chart was out last year. Probably slightly different.
But yeah, OVR generally means very little.

BigAT

They should reveal how they calculated OVR for team ratings.

Giants
Offense - 83
Defense - 83

Overall.....80.

Let's see that math.

Blizzard gave up on trying to make Overwatch a good game and just stole Rocket League instead?

Someone mentioned to me that overwatch was getting a rocket league type mode, and I asked why he wouldn't just play rocket league instead. He didn't really have a good answer for that.

CB3

Remember that one madden where upgrading Ball Carrying seemed to increase fumbles? Thats when i stopped paying attention to ratings other than the really big ones (Speed, Acceleration, Throw Accuracy, ect.)

BigAT

Remember that one madden where upgrading Ball Carrying seemed to increase fumbles? Thats when i stopped paying attention to ratings other than the really big ones (Speed, Acceleration, Throw Accuracy, ect.)

It wasn't the carrying attribute, it was the trait and it DEFINITELY fucking increased fumbling.

BigAT

Why don't you figure out how to calculate a simple average you fuck

OW is great!

I'm no good at averages. :(

Maybe you can help, can you tell me the average number of heroes hit per ravage?

syztp28.gif

Greg

It wasn't the carrying attribute, it was the trait and it DEFINITELY fucking increased fumbling.
does PC RL feel like a cheat code compared to PS4 version?

Darkest told me that input was better on PS4 if you turn VSync off... turned it off and immediately moved up 5 divisions to the blue star

the tearing and drops drive me mad because I'm sensitive to that, but it absolutely makes a huge difference with controls - crazy

BigAT

does PC RL feel like a cheat code compared to PS4 version?

Darkest told me that input was better on PS4 if you turn VSync off... turned it off and immediately moved up 5 divisions to the blue star

the tearing and drops drive me mad because I'm sensitive to that, but it absolutely makes a huge difference with controls - crazy

I always thought PS4 RL looked perfectly fine when I was playing there. Then I played exclusively on PC for a couple of months and when I went back I couldn't believe how god awful it looked.

I feel like being able to turn off weather effects helped with some of the worse frame rate problems on PS4, but it still doesn't compare to a smooth, consistent 60.

Bread

Banned
BC vision always seemed like an awareness type trait, like something that would make the computer better at running. I upgraded that a lot on Gurley in the xbone league because running was nigh impossible playing those damn Brits.

brentech

So, what do you do when you find your binder full of CDs from the 90s and early 2000s?
I assume just dumpster these bitches?

BigAT

So, what do you do when you find your binder full of CDs from the 90s and early 2000s?
I assume just dumpster these bitches?

Bust out your discman, grab your rollerblades, and have a party.

I went through my old collection (which were all in cases, not a binder) about a year ago. I saved about 10-15 that were important to me and tossed the rest.

Rorschach

Just dropped my phone into the water when I'm going to need it most... FUUUUUUUUCK! Why did Samsung go with non removable batteries? T_T

Never dropped my phone before, but I didn't even hear it drop because of a fireworks show... :|

BigAT

We will get red (and hopefully gold) versions at TI!

Why do they look like the same item just slightly morphed for each hero? Edit: Didn't realize those were just the red versions of everything.

The Luckvases items are...kind of awful, especially considering how good they have been in the past. There's really nothing in there I really want. The other chest has some decent stuff though.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Just dropped my phone into the water when I'm going to need it most... FUUUUUUUUCK! Why did Samsung go with non removable batteries? T_T

Never dropped my phone before, but I didn't even hear it drop because of a fireworks show... :|

Rappers pour champagne on their Samsung branded phones these days. Maybe you'll be OK?

Why do they look like the same item just slightly morphed for each hero? Edit: Didn't realize those were just the red versions of everything.

The Luckvases items are...kind of awful, especially considering how good they have been in the past. There's really nothing in there I really want. The other chest has some decent stuff though.

I blame the majors. We spent the entire year flooded with great cosmetics with cool particle and spell effects - and in the past that would have been enough to make these items awesome. But now everything has special effects and shit! Those items used to be specially reserved for TI chests but now we get them all the time. Volvo is gonna have to start putting arcana's in the TI7 chests for people to even care.

OR

Just go full clown shoes and give us what we really want

ASuzZVx.jpg

Sokantish

I always thought PS4 RL looked perfectly fine when I was playing there. Then I played exclusively on PC for a couple of months and when I went back I couldn't believe how god awful it looked.

I feel like being able to turn off weather effects helped with some of the worse frame rate problems on PS4, but it still doesn't compare to a smooth, consistent 60.

Yeah, it's way better on PC! Join us Greg

CB3

I blame the majors. We spent the entire year flooded with great cosmetics with cool particle and spell effects - and in the past that would have been enough to make these items awesome. But now everything has special effects and shit! Those items used to be specially reserved for TI chests but now we get them all the time. Volvo is gonna have to start putting arcana's in the TI7 chests for people to even care.

OR

Just go full clown shoes and give us what we really want

ASuzZVx.jpg

Id use that Dr. Pepper bandana

I'd pick up PC Rocket League again when it's on sale. I need an excuse to use my gold 360 controller that I still have!

Top Bottom