• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Somnia

House got broken into, but my Mom showed up while it was happening as she was going to walk my dog.

They had all my shit lined up like they were about to start taking it out. Crazy thing is I'm getting an alarm installed next week lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
House got broken into, but my Mom showed up while it was happening as she was going to walk my dog.

They had all my shit lined up like they were about to start taking it out. Crazy thing is I'm getting an alarm installed next week lol

Your mom is batman.

Why is eddie debartalo so boring. They need Jim Tomsula to spice up this speech.

i hate dota

ima delete it from all computers in the TI house
rage.gif

CB3

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago
Notable 1st-time eligible players on 2017 Pro Football Hall of Fame ballot include RB LaDainian Tomlinson, Donovan McNabb, Brian Dawkins.

Kreygasm

BigAT

Donovan going to miss his Hall of Fame induction because he's in jail.

Also because he's never getting into the Hall of Fame.

CB3

He'll get in. Maybe not first ballot, but I bet he gets in sooner than later.

Dawkins is First Ballot guaranteed though. Thats what matters most!

i would think mcribb will get in. he was too good for too long to not get in. he would be a first ballot if they had won a superbowl.... which they would have if TO didn't go rogue!

its shocking to me that the eagles of the 2000's didn't win a superbowl. reminds me of the niners of the early 2010's!

CB3

i would think mcribb will get in. he was too good for too long to not get in. he would be a first ballot if they had won a superbowl.... which they would have if TO didn't go rogue!

its shocking to me that the eagles of the 2000's didn't win a superbowl. reminds me of the niners of the early 2010's!

Better days!

DawkinsEntrance_original-1.gif

CT3b8M4.gif

:(

McRibb is 10th all time in sacks taken. That's the only career counting stat where he ranks in the top 10. (And also Tom Brady will likely pass him for 10th on that list this season)

He's in the top 30 for a lot of other counting stats, but his rate stats all seem to fall in the 50 to 70 range among all time QBs.

I dunno what kind of barometers are really used for HoF QBs though.

According to PFR his top career comps are Bradshaw, Bledsoe, McNair (another interesting HoF debate guy), Esiason, Bob Griese, Roflsburger, John Hadl, Troy Aikman and Eli Manning. Only 3 of those guys are HoFers (although Big Ben and Eli are both still playing and McNair probably hasn't been eligible yet).

CB3

Counter Point:

McNabb played with good WR's for only like 3 seasons.

Get Rekt.

#McNabbHOF

Mrbob

Looking at Dota brackets what da fuk is Alliance doing in the upper bracket.

Also looks like Rors will have plenty of time to stalk Dendi after Navi gets taken out on the first day.

holy shit the high for some of the days in Seattle isn't even 70!

Is it fucking winter already? Im going to freeze to death cdy
cry.gif

CB3

Id do unspeakable things for it to be 70 degrees over here. The lower, the more vulgar.

Rorschach

Rappers pour champagne on their Samsung branded phones these days. Maybe you'll be OK?
Haha. It just got worse and died. The phone people didn't have loaners available and it will be 10-15 days for repairs. So here I am at the airport with no phone. Luckily, I knew the commute or I'd be fucked because a bunch of the trains got switched up. Guess I'll buy a burner in the US.

[Edit] It was decent today, but it has been 90 with 90% humidity and it makes me want to peel my skin off. And yet I see chicks with long sleeves and/or sweaters. Shit's crazy and just makes me hotter looking at them. I can do 120+ degrees, but humidity ducks. I get used to ithe and then my body forgets about it the moment I get back to somewhere that has A/C.

DCX

DCX
any of you would like to play in a fantasy football money league? $50 modified scoring

DCX

brentech

Last time I was at LAX we were late getting there. They were already calling to board our flight (customs was late getting set up on our cruise ship, super late getting unloaded and driven to the airport). Somehow we got right through luggage dropoff and up to the gate with just enough time to grab some food while getting on.

Thought for sure we were missing that flight.

Ferny

I haven't set up the thread, but trying to see who would be interested in the annual MGAF fantasy football league? Ez already hit me up saying he wants in but trying to gauge interest to see if its worth setting up.

Somnia

I haven't set up the thread, but trying to see who would be interested in the annual MGAF fantasy football league? Ez already hit me up saying he wants in but trying to gauge interest to see if its worth setting up.

I won't be able to this year. Already in 3 pay leagues at work.

Splat

Auction right?

CB3

Brady won a Super Bowl with Deion Branch as his best WR.

Yeah they were probably cheating.

Im also not trying to say McNabb is a top 3 QB of all time (which is what Brady will go down as, unfortunately). So I dont exactly understand the comparison.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
McNabb HOF, you guys are kidding right?

Maybe in the landscapers HOF for all of the mudballs he threw. Single handedly keeping the Eagles ground crew busy the entire year.

Top Bottom