• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 2005 Play of the Day : Pressure Kick

DMczaf

http://media.sports.ign.com/articles/528/528853/vids_1.html

The IGN Sports Play of the Day will capture some of these moments that define the office.

They are the best moments from the best sports games spanning all systems. Moments of celebrations for some. Moments of frustration for others.

"If I miss this kick, may I be smitten to death!" That was the quote from our boy Magic Mike as Matt Stover and the Ravens lined up for the game-winning kick against the Browns. What Mike didn't realize, however, is that when the game is on the line in Madden NFL 2005 and your kicker lines up, your controller starts to shake as the pressure mounts...you can even hear the kicker's heartbeat in the background.

Does the "Magic" man come through in the clutch or is certain death approaching?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Don't you just love the commentary in Madden?

"He's made some big kicks in his career, but I think this one is out of his range....I CAN'T BELIEVE HE MISSED IT"

This is going to piss my roomate off if I actually get around to having Madden at any time. He hates this feature in Tiger Woods Golf, he'd probably throw the controller in a fit during a football game.

Top Bottom