• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ain't no restrictions on trades.... Brah

If rinse wants to back out now that he has the numbers then whatever. Keep in mind last years niners moved from 31 to 18 for the a first and third. Deal with it!

The actual NFL projects to last longer than this current season. I wouldn't say the same for madden this year. Any super rookies available in the first round have a higher value than they normally would. Don't try to play innocent!

I don't know what's worse, that deal or Smokey trading Brent Barry for Allen Iverson to Daw because Daw needed shooters

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Draft is Wednesday at midnight est? I didn't get to resign any of my dudes. I also didn't get to spend any of my scouting points. And this is also the first time I've gone through an offseason mode in madden.

0qiCp0s.jpg

SickBoy

Draft is Wednesday at midnight est? I didn't get to resign any of my dudes. I also didn't get to spend any of my scouting points. And this is also the first time I've gone through an offseason mode in madden.

0qiCp0s.jpg

Don't miss the draft, too... as far as I can tell from the OP, it's 10 p.m. ET.

BigAT

http://i.imgur.com/0qiCp0s.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Here you go:

[url]http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/718274-madden-nfl-25/faqs/68392[/url]

:o

Draft still weds?

yes, it will never change! wednesday @ 7 pm pst

as for my trade with rinse, i will call it off. although my boy CB had a hershel walker style trade last year to move up to the #1 spot even though we wouldn't be playing more than a season or two at most, i don't want to be the abusive commish!

nay, i will stay with my 10 picks and just restock my team. even at the #18 pick (rinse) i wouldn't have drafted a starter. there is literally no position on my team where i need to draft a starter. that is the beauty of the 49ers!

p.s.

i will make each and every one of you pay for this transgression!

CB3

I ended up giving Up more in that trade since we didn't go another season like I thought we would. Although no one expected madden 25 on 360 to be complete ass. Don't try to turn this on me, thief.

I ended up giving Up more in that trade since we didn't go another season like I thought we would. Although no one expected madden 25 on 360 to be complete ass. Don't try to turn this on me, thief.

actually, if you want to get technical, rinse would BENEFIT in that trade according to NFL draft pick value calculator. pick #18 has a value of 900 points. pick #32 + #44 has a value of 1050 points.

you're just mad i have the ammo to move up if i like! but no matter, i will make my draft work out regardless!

CB3

actually, if you want to get technical, rinse would BENEFIT in that trade according to NFL draft pick value calculator. pick #18 has a value of 900 points. pick #32 + #44 has a value of 1050 points.

you're just mad i have the ammo to move up if i like! but no matter, i will make my draft work out regardless!

As I said before, you can't compare the two because the real NFL will keep going. Madden isn't making it past March

As I said before, you can't compare the two because the real NFL will keep going. Madden isn't making it past March

based on my own scouting there are a high amount of quality players that could start day 1 on a team like the bills (yes, even at #44!)

so while it's true that the league isn't lasting years, rinse could have likely secured 2 starters with those 2 picks. again it's not a big deal to me. even if i had the #1 pick in the draft, that player wouldn't start for me. just have too many picks and wanted to improve depth at one position rather than 2

Sokantish

Poor FMT :(

Really though you should just give me all your draft picks, you don't need any players anyway

No trade restrictions on draft day. Help me out, FMT!

oatmeal

Banned
Fuck. A client dinner just popped up weds night.

In the event that I'm forced to have it simmed, does the CPU draft based on anything or am I sol?

brentech

Geeezus. Real life Browns as fucked as my Madden Browns getting the afk draft. Blow it up already. Cleveland almost doesn't deserve a team at this point.

Geeezus. Real life Browns as fucked as my Madden Browns getting the afk draft. Blow it up already. Cleveland almost doesn't deserve a team at this point.

It still baffles me as to why that shithole of a city has a sports team...but I guess if you've been around forever that's what you're benefit with!

rinse82

How long does the draft usually take again?

Thursday morning is going to suck.

Anybody want to trade me their 3rd for my 4th 5th 6th?

Smokey

Oh shit

Hawken is coming to steam! I got an early steam key to use today for being an existing player. It was pretty good when I played it some months ago even though I'm not the biggest fan of f2p games.

Top Bottom