• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Sokantish

I didn't win any bids for good players. :( I over payed like crazy too. 70 million to spend and all to show for it is... Tebow

Mrbob

I forgot how crazy year one free agency is. Too bad we wont play long term to make those gms regret those massive contracts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw

vontae-davis-8.jpg

Rorschach

Soka, you Al Davis son of a bitch! You were the only one bidding on Tebow. How the FUCK did you pay him so much?!

And how did I not land people I bid more on than the contracts that they got? :(

Sokantish

Soka, you Al Davis son of a bitch! You were the only one bidding on Tebow. How the FUCK did you pay him so much?!

And how did I not land people I bid more on than the contracts that they got? :(

The vikings were bidding on him too, plus I had 70million to spend I didn't care! Also, he really wanted a lot of money. I think his asking price was 9-10m a year

All the people I lost to accepted contracts that were lower than I offered too

rinse82

I picked up Sanders, Heyward-Bey, Bradshaw, and Verner in free agency.

Defense needed help though and struck out on almost everyone besides Verner lol

Will have to solve it through the draft.

brentech

Did my browns land anyone in FA.
Someone tell me what positions my team drafts tomorrow

Prolly need put on auto pilot. So my team can actually sign them as well.

TheCrow

Did my browns land anyone in FA.
Someone tell me what positions my team drafts tomorrow

Prolly need put on auto pilot. So my team can actually sign them as well.

You mean Wednseday? and I'm pretty sure they took out offering contracts to rookies last year. They just are added to your roster with contracts that vary on when they were drafted. But it probably wouldn't hurt to be on autopilot.

TheCrow

I'm jealous crow has 2 first rounders. Stupid ass redskins

Well I only need one since Tebow bailed on me. Spent all my scouting points on QB and HB but I managed to get Ellington back. So I ended up wasting half of my points anyway. Can't wait to see who the cpu picks up for me.

TheCrow

Crow, Tebow could be yours for the right price

Not even sure I can handle his contract now. I cut Bradford thinking it would give me more funds to resign tebow and ellington but it didn't help at all. So now I'm eating a huge cap penalty.

I'll make due with some rookie qb or maybe just pick up someone from free agency.

Top Bottom